Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 12-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #161
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Does anyone know if we have the strikethrough feature when posting and if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance.
I dont believe we have that feature here.

Here are the bb codes available: >>link<<

If I am wrong, hopefully someone will come in here and correct me.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #162
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the link, Parker.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 03:52 PM   #163
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default Posting reps from a tablet or phone

I know several people have mentioned not being able to post reps from their tablet or mobile device, but I think I may have found a work around. You can open a memo or word processor app, type in your text, and then copy and paste it into the rep form. It is kind of a pain in the ass, but it does seem to work for me.

Not sure if this was the best place to post this, but I didn't know where else to put it.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #164
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping for any new folks that need help from other members that have been here much longer and know how to navigate this site. Thanks.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:23 AM   #165
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

How do I upload pics of me from my cell phone to the gallery? Thanks.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 01:02 PM   #166
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

do you have a computer? I'd send it to my computer email then save to your photos on your computer and upload from there to the gallery. Otherwise, pm Linus , he may know a better way to do this Glenn.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:20 PM   #167
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

What TruTexan said - that is exactly what I do with my phone pics: I upload them to my PC or my tablet then come here on my PC or tablet and access the site from there to upload the pics here. You could of course access the site from your phone (is it a smart phone that can get you online?) and upload from there. I havent done that, so I dont know how easy or hard it is, but I have heard of people doing it that way.

Good Luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2015, 05:48 PM   #168
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Photo question

Hi,

I cannot upload photos from my phone or computer. The message says that they are too big. How do I fix that?

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2015, 05:55 PM   #169
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi,

I cannot upload photos from my phone or computer. The message says that they are too big. How do I fix that?

Chad
You have to upload them to a program such as dropbox or photobucket then follow the link to post pics. You can not upload directly to this site from your computer.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 03:32 PM   #170
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi,

Chad
Hey Chad ~

Go to picresize.com - this is a free online service that will allow you to change the size of your pic(s). Simply upload your pic(s) there or use the url of a pic already online and then resize the pic to something this site accepts. Once you have changed the size to a more manageable size for this site, save the pic onto your computer or phone bc it will not save on that site, that is just a resizing site.

Once you have resized your pics & saved them, you can upload them to the gallery here (or to your profile album) by going to your gallery, clicking my photos, then click upload, and upload them there by clicking on choose file.

If you wish to add photos to a post or comment, you must first do as Corkey says and upload them to another site. I use Facebook, Corkey is suggesting drop box, which is also a good choice. Once you have uploaded your pic to the outside site, grab the pic's url and you can now add that pic to a comment or post by using the pic icon (yellow square w/a mountain peak on it).

If you have any other questions or if I am not making sense, please feel free to ask again here on this thread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #171
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

How do you make a clickable link in the signature? I had a bit of trouble doing it. Thanks!
Old 01-16-2016, 05:53 PM   #172
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
How do you make a clickable link in the signature? I had a bit of trouble doing it. Thanks!
I believe that feature is available for paid membership only. I checked on my signature and am not able to set up a link there as it's not an option for myself since I'm a free member of the site.
Old 01-16-2016, 05:58 PM   #173
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Can anyone help me find the thread having to do with movies you will watch over and over no matter how many times you've already seem them? Someone found it for me awhile back but of course it slips my mind what exactly it was called.

Thanks
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 06:09 PM   #174
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Can anyone help me find the thread having to do with movies you will watch over and over no matter how many times you've already seem them? Someone found it for me awhile back but of course it slips my mind what exactly it was called.

Thanks
I'm not sure if I found the right one, but I found one called Greatest TV shows of all time?? I bumped the thread so you can check it there.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:12 PM   #175
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I'm not sure if I found the right one, but I found one called Greatest TV shows of all time?? I bumped the thread so you can check it there.
Thanks Tru but it's just movies not tv shows
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 06:26 PM   #176
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Thanks

BINGO!! FOUND IT .........HERE
Old 01-16-2016, 10:46 PM   #177
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/inde...=subscriptions --> Signatures are only available for those who have paid memberships of BFP II Supporter and above.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 02:17 PM   #178
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Default Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
BINGO!! FOUND IT .........HERE
That's a broken link, TruTexan.....I think you have an extra http:// in there.

Quote:

Thanks
I think TruTexan was right and that this may be what you're looking for homoe:

What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired of Seeing?

ETA: if you go to "Thread Tools" on the pink & green line just under "Post Reply," you can subscribe to the thread and never lose it again!

The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #179
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

How do I change my password?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:18 PM   #180
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
How do I change my password?
User CP, then click on Edit Details, then you will see the box to click on for changing your pw.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: