Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 09-19-2010, 03:11 AM   #1
Trinity3

How Do You Identify?:
~Tattoo Artist/Piercer~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Bitch, slut, ho~ whatever works
Relationship Status:
~Thinking~

Trinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb ~*~Spirits - Experiences, Sharings and Discussions~*~

Ok this is an old thread that I am reviving, it seemed to help others and others seemed to like sharing.

~*~Spirits - Experiences, Sharings and Discussions~*~

The subject brings a lot of curiosity, there have been centuries dedicated to the research of the spirit world. Groups formed that specialize now in trying to prove spirits do exist. A subject once looked upon as a foolish venture is now beginning to be considered as something more serious to look into, research and document. It is not as looked down upon as before.

Because this realm is still so highly "unknown", some people are frightened by or leery of spirits. (lack of better wording)

Some might view those who communicate with, see or feel spirits as "off their rockers" and/or "Nuts", simply because they believe in something they themselves cannot see nor have experienced. But isn't it the same as believing in Angels? Beings that are not seen by all but some believe in them. They too are beings that few claim to have seen, but it seems more acceptable. Even believing in God, a being that has not yet actually been seen (I could be wrong).

I am someone who has and does see, feel and communicate with spirits. I have had this gift all my life, it has become a big part of who I am and has helped me in many ways that I cannot even begin to express. I do not view myself as a psychic, but more as a sensitive, one who is very in tuned to energy (when I want and/or need to be).

I create this thread for those who have experienced something of the spirit realm to one degree or another or have experienced anything along these lines, perhaps, precog dreams, visions of the past or future, have photographed spirits etc. To talk about their experiences, share thoughts, Share stories, insight and possibly help others understand a bit more or help those who may have a problem of this nature.
Skeptics are welcome, and those who share a scientific view as well. But please I ask everyone who posts here to please refrain from making fun, ridiculing or downing another for their sharing and make the effort to be respectful to those who share regardless of how odd or unrealistic it may seem to you, it is valid to the person posting and that matters at least to me. No one is right or wrong, no experience is right or wrong since it is how they viewed and felt it.

Like I said I am a sensitive and have dealt with spirits all my life and could write a book on my experiences and the knowledge I have learned, via the spirits, alone. I have seen spirits, but most of the time I feel them and communicate with them. I have done much research on the subject since it is a gift I was given. I have also learned much about energy, how to control energy to a certain extent which I still am working on to strengthen. I used to be scare of the dark up until my early 20's simply because I knew there was something in the dark. I would feel it and it scared me. Thinking of seeing spirits, scared me. But once I Learned and understood what a spirit is or anything for that matter in that realm I am since, no longer afraid of the dark. Because since Spirits or anything in that realm is energy, energy cannot hurt someone unless they consent, unless they allow it to happen. And protecting yourself from such energy is not difficult to master.

For me, I have learned that most spirits are just people, like you and I who now lack the physical bodily form they once had. Its their soul's energy which has carried on. That is why they are captured on EMF, drain batteries, effect appliances and other electrical items. Their souls are still drawing energy as we all draw energy. Most of us draw energy just don't know we do. Example; Ever have a street lamp burn out as you near it? Do the light bulbs in your house seem to burn out faster than normal? Your watch battery never last long? If yes, then it is possible you have been drawing energy from those items. Do you constantly get shocked when touching things, regardless if it is windy out? Same thing, you could be expelling out energy. Ever been around a person and once they leave you feel drained and tired? Its possible and likely that, that person had been unintentionally drawing from your energy. Of course that is a whole other topic in itself.

Our soul is energy and it needs energy to sustain, same as spirits need energy, they are still a soul, just without the confines of a body. Most spirits that hang around, enjoyed their life here and don't want to let go. Some are unaware that their body's have ceased. Some were taken so abruptly they are confused. Some are opting to stick around to watch over their loved ones. There are many reasons as to why Spirits stick around. I have learned that spirits are just people and some are eager to communicate and be heard or acknowledged. Most of them are not to be feared but should instead be acknowledged and respected as you would another living being.

Now don't get me wrong, just like the living there are some bad ones in the crowd and the spirit realm is no different. There are some bad spirits and bad energy. But again they cannot hurt you unless you consent and allow them too because energy can be stopped a lot easier then a physical body. I say all this out of experience, not just what I have read or seen.

I Have had some pretty interesting things that happened, met some pretty cool spirits and some annoying and bad ones as well. But all and all, they have been respectful to me because I Am respectful to them. In fact they have warned me of danger a few times. I even have spirit roommates and even caught their voice on digital recorder....a EVP = Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
I have also caught a vortex on video when at the Queen Mary one night. In fact I had a really cool experience at the Queen Mary I will tell later.

So, welcome! Come and share your stories, experiences and thoughts on the subject. I Look forward to hearing them as I am sure there are others who will as well.

~You can run, but you can't hide!~

~My surface is a mirror reflecting back that which shines against it~

~This girl's dream~

....for now....
Trinity3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm bumping this thread because I found it quite interesting
I'm thinking if others read it, they will, too

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:30 AM   #3
Trinity3

How Do You Identify?:
~Tattoo Artist/Piercer~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Bitch, slut, ho~ whatever works
Relationship Status:
~Thinking~

Trinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm bumping this thread because I found it quite interesting
I'm thinking if others read it, they will, too
::Smiles and waves to Wolfie:::

~You can run, but you can't hide!~

~My surface is a mirror reflecting back that which shines against it~

~This girl's dream~

....for now....
Trinity3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumpity Bump Bump Bump......

So I went to a healing fair today. It was all about the holistic and metaphysical healing. See, I use to really be into it all of this and have been waiting for that window of opportunity to re-enter into this amazing expereience again. Today I did and I felt right at home among it all. I was able to buy some more sage for smudging. I got a new pendulum... something I have been wanting for awhile now. I also went to a few mini seminars throughout the afternoon. One was really cool. It was about communicating with your pets (present and past). It explained how your pet speaks to you and how even though you aren't directly speaking to your pet, they are relating to what you say and do. Well, because animals are naturally intuitive.

Then I went to a tipping table seminar. Now, I have done table tipping before, along with other means of communicating with spirit. I've seen and I've assisted in facilitating table tipping. I know it works and I believe in it whole-heartedly. Anytime, I am directly working with the table my brother comes through to communicate with me. The one I mentioned in another thread about leaving this earth plane 26yrs ago. I have been out of pocket with him for a couple of years now... well, except for when I graduated from college last May and just a couple of days ago. He was heavy on my mind and has been since. Today he came through to acknowledge my life and all that is going on it. OMG it felt so amazing to speak with him again. To feel his energy and to know that he was ready to communicate. He drew me to this fair today... this I know and feel to be 100% true.

After my turn at the table I exchanged places with another woman so she would have a turn and someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked that I follow her and her friend outside into the hall. We went quietly and she said that she got a message on the side that my brother really wanted me to have a physical hug and that he had wanted to say that I needed to enjoy white roses. These women were overwhelmed when I told the story of his passing and how I graduated college for both he and I because he never got the chance to earn his own degree. She asked if I had my degree in counseling. I said that it wasn't directly in counseling but it was in a helping field. She asked if I had work already and when I told her I worked at the adolescent homeless shelter, her and her friend both asked if I knew two specific people that worked there. I said yes and all she could respond with was... serendipity.

I absolutely love spirit energy.... and work..........
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 05:13 AM   #5
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity3 View Post
So, welcome! Come and share your stories, experiences and thoughts on the subject. I Look forward to hearing them as I am sure there are others who will as well.
Yes I had a little experience of sensing deceased spirit energy - when my grandad died I was at home and he was in hospital and I smelt him right at the time he went (supposed to say passed not died lol). It's not something I sense day to day although I know people who have this ability.

I sense subtle energy but it's usually from living people which I do as an empath, also angelic and demonic sorts -yippee! Sometimes a blessing and sometimes a curse it's something I am not yet altogether comfortable with all of the time.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #6
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

While at the healing fair yesterday, one of the vendors was telling us about when they were setting up the night before. How a box of stones/gems fell off the table and scattered all over the floor. The box, he said, was sitting in the center of the table and there was no way for it to fall off. He said they gathered all the stones/gems and went back to setting up but for the rest of the time and the morning of the fair, they kept finding random stones/gems on the floor and various areas of their table.

Also the friend I was with turned one time and asked if I had tapped her shoulder. Nope I said, I had items in both hands and had been looking in another direction lol.

Oh the spirits were alive in that building yesterday and the energy was high!! It was amazing!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This happened today while I was quietly sitting half asleep in my recliner,I have had a bad cold lately and it has gotten in my ears wich leaves me a bit off balance at times.So I took out one of my walking canes and layed it part way on the couch and part way on the end table,I had it firmly placed where it woulnt fall off.While I was half asleep with my mind somewhere between nowhere and anywhere I barely herd it began to slide off towards the end table then amost to the floor before I reached and caught it.It had been there for a couple of days,it wasnt cause of the fur kids ..gravity I gess but I do wonder at times.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #8
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Before I was born and a few years after my mother was part of a cult until they about killed her by cracking her head open with a pool stick and sending her to intensive care for awhile, not long after she converted to JW and that's when she developed an unhealthy interest in my sexual identity There were many experiences I had that never made any sense to me at all.
Round about eight years ago tho I made a decision to know the sobering truth about myself and the visions started pouring in through fire and stones, also I received three animal spirits from Indian ancestors , then they begin to spill over into this world and people started falling into place concerning my life and I began direct communication with my brother over there.. Many wounds of hatred were healed for me in those two years that followed , many truths were revealed particularly about the creator and love and world peace and meaning. Then..
All hell broke loose on me the moment I violated a vow to the spirits and I had sex with a woman . I came face to face with the same demonic witch in my childhood lucid nightmares, chasing me down that same demonic hallway and forcing me to jump off into the deep,dark abyss.
They were the strongest energies I have ever experienced... Lights blowing , my bed shaking frantically, running up and down the hallway, knocking on my bedroom door all hours of the night.. Whispering among themselves , breaking dishes, turning on the faucet , breathing next to me I could hear death calling . I was petrified and felt half insane ..
Like in my nightmares all I knew to do was run and I left demons behind and they possessed an unsuspecting soul and caused him to torture and murder a little girl.
Today, I walk a strait and narrow path and it keeps away the demons in the other dimension . I see white light energies around me now , and I see the ufo's , also they see me. I try to wait patiently for the all Good to take over the whole world, until then , I know that evil lingers all about.

Great thread . Thanks