Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 06-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #361
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pre Pride events

http://www.sandiegopride.org/event/she-fest/

She Fest in San Diego

July 12, 11am-6pm
North Park Community Park
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #362
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
San Diego Pride 2014
July 18-20
Http://www.sandiegopride.com
Candy_coated_bitch will be visiting from the other coast. Let's get a group together while she is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post

She Fest in San Diego

July 12, 11am-6pm
I RSVP'd and do plan to attend!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #363
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Mel C. send me a PM and we can coordinate. I will give you all the details. I will be in the Pride parade and on main stage on Sunday.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #364
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation
Default San Bernadino

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anything to do in San Bernadino? or if someone would be willing to be a tour guide .

I drive a truck and well my truck broke down . So I am stuck in a hotel for a weekend . and i would love to get out and explore the town .
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #365
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knew of anything to do in San Bernadino? or if someone would be willing to be a tour guide .

I drive a truck and well my truck broke down . So I am stuck in a hotel for a weekend . and i would love to get out and explore the town .
I grew up in San Bernarzero as we affectionately referred to it. I haven't been back in several years and it had taken a turn for the worse. It doesn't have much to offer, other than a pit stop on the way up to Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. If you have a rental car, you are only 90 min away from beaches, which are probably going to be packed. Palm Springs is 30 miles east if you are interested.

Sorry I dont have better info...maybe there is a 4th event nearby???
Old 07-04-2014, 09:35 PM   #366
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

There is nothing to do in SanBdno/The Armpit of Hell. Hopefully you are on Hospitality Lane, the only place there is dining or safer hotel rooms. Stay safe in your hotel room, take long naps, read, watch tv.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #367
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
There is nothing to do in SanBdno/The Armpit of Hell. Hopefully you are on Hospitality Lane, the only place there is dining or safer hotel rooms. Stay safe in your hotel room, take long naps, read, watch tv.
I agree. That place is the WORST!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #368
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Free Books

If you can pick them up in Redlands sometime before the 30th, 5 of Ivan Coyote's short story books, All Ways BF, and both of Feinberg's books. Moving, and the Deadlands thrift stores would toss or burn them.
I need two days notice to meet you so I can arrange for a grandmasitter. They are well used.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:59 AM   #369
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

The books have found a new home. Thank you.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #370
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Default Bumping cuz it is this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
San Diego Pride 2014
July 18-20
Http://www.sandiegopride.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post

She Fest in San Diego

July 12, 11am-6pm
PM me if you want to meet up.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:50 AM   #371
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I started a Facebook group to encourage more interaction and social festivities with our So. Cal peeps!! Butch-Femme Group of San Diego. Join if you are interested! <3

Starry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 12:24 PM   #372
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
I started a Facebook group to encourage more interaction and social festivities with our So. Cal peeps!! Butch-Femme Group of San Diego. Join if you are interested! <3
Starry- is it butch-femme group of San Diego? Or called something else?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 07:58 AM   #373
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Izzzeralink?

Wow, SoCal (News, Events, etc.) hasn't had much activity lately . We must be hibernating, or tht real life stuff gets in the way

Last edited by Tommi; 11-23-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #374
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Izzzeralink?

Wow, SoCal (News, Events, etc.) hasn't had much activity lately . We must be hibernating, or tht real life stuff gets in the way
The problem is that SoCal is bigger than some states, and people don't always have 2-4 (or more) hours round-trip just for driving. Throw in weekend traffic and......

We are much closer to San Diego now, so we can make something in that area. I look forward to meeting some of the Planet peeps.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 10:04 AM   #375
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Izzzeralink?

Wellllllll...where have YOU been Tommi? lol. When ya gonna come see us?

And MsTink...hurry up and visit!
Old 11-23-2014, 10:06 AM   #376
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Yes, you have the correct group name. Woohoo!
Old 11-23-2014, 06:08 PM   #377
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Maybe I have the group set on the wrong settings. Other friends haven't been able to find it either. I'll try to fix it now.

Starry
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #378
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

I had it set to closed by accident. Whoops! It's public now

Starry
Old 11-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #379
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Quote:
Izzzeralink?

Let's make an event!! :-) hibernation is officially over!

Starry
Old 01-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #380
chosetodance

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
DP

chosetodance is on a distinguished road