Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #21
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Tony

Welcome to this site. Lots of good people here. Waving at you from B.C. Canada!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Hey all. Hope I'm in the right place to post this. Got turned on to this sight from another site I belong to (way different from this one lol) that caters to guys like myself & our "admirers". Was told it was friendly & accepting. Anyway, I'm Tony & I live in the Midwest. Really have no contacts with the LGBT community. Please bare with me while I learn protocol & navigate this site. At the very least, I hope to meet some people. Can never have too many friends.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #22
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Alex

Welcome to the site. Waving at you from B.C., on the other coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Hello ladies and gents,

I just wanted to say hi. I'm Alex, a new member from Rhode Island. I am so grateful to have found this site and I look forward to chatting with you.

Hope all of you in the US have a safe and happy 4th.

Thanks,
Alex
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #23
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I'm north of Chicago, right on the puddle.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #24
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tony

Where in the midwest if I can ask? I often go back to Michigan
's UP and Wisconsin.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Where in the midwest if I can ask? I often go back to Michigan
's UP and Wisconsin.
Hey apparently I screwed up again. Lol. Stupid smart phone. Anyway, I'm north of Chicago, on the puddle. And I spend a lot of time riding in Wisconsin. Love it. And the UP is one of my favorite rides. I have family there.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #26
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Tony!
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #27
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Welcome Tony!
Thanks alexri
Old 08-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #28
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks alexri
welcome to both alexri and Tony!!

enjoy this Planet... lots of good information and peeps here!!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #29
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey all. Hope I'm in the right place to post this. Got turned on to this sight from another site I belong to (way different from this one lol) that caters to guys like myself & our "admirers". Was told it was friendly & accepting. Anyway, I'm Tony & I live in the Midwest. Really have no contacts with the LGBT community. Please bare with me while I learn protocol & navigate this site. At the very least, I hope to meet some people. Can never have too many friends.
to the Planet! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends. There are lots of nice folks here that make new inhabitabts feel welcome. Have fun!