Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 03-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #201
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #202
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

This whole movie is on YouTube free
Old 03-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #203
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 07:50 PM   #204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #205
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 03-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #206
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know why I haven't looked through this thread before. Pretty much all I watch is documentaries!

I definitely want to promote my favorite documentary, "Forks over knives". It is about the severe health dangers of a meat and dairy based diet, over a plant based diet.

This documentary created a significant change in what I eartafter having colon cancer.

(This doc was already recommended on page one of this thread)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #207
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I don't know why I haven't looked through this thread before. Pretty much all I watch is documentaries!
ME TOO ......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #208
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 03-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #209
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
When I first read the synopsis for this movie I thought it was a joke. Holy shit, that fact that this is true is unbelievable. It makes me feel like I am living in some kind of bubble. It was fascinating, but frustrating, but a good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOBXuCYB4jQ (I suck... can't link)
It was always in the back of my mind to watch this after I read your post. I kept thinking, "What do I want to watch a movie about tickling for?"

I figured if you found it interesting, I would.

I did.

It was bizzaro fascinating.

Thanks for the tip!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2017, 02:34 PM   #210
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default First Language - The Race to Save Cherokee (full film)

from YouTube.com:
This Emmy Award-winning documentary chronicles the efforts of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians to preserve and revitalize the endangered Cherokee language.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 06:38 PM   #211
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default 16 for '16 : the contenders

Every four years, bold men and women declare themselves the MVP uniquely deserving of America's highest office. Among the many contenders, there can only be one winner. This documentary series presented by OZY Media examines 16 of the most unforgettable candidates from the past 50 years of election history and demonstrates how previous elections still influence the American political landscape today.

Disc one: The straight talkers (Shirley Chisholm and John McCain) -- The flamethrowers (Howard Dean and Pat Buchanan) -- The technocrats (Mike Dukakis and Mitt Romney) -- The visionaries (Gary Hart and Jesse Jackson)

Disc two: The conservatives (Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater) -- The independents (Ross Perot and Ralph Nader) -- The trailblazers (Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin) -- The master strategists (George Bush and Barack Obama).

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #212
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

***bump***

Bumping thread for my friend homoe.....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #213
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Celts-I, II, & III
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:19 PM   #214
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Divided states of America

Part one of a Frontline investigation into the deep political divisions and bitter polarization that grew during the Obama presidency. The film examines how President Obama's promise of change and unity collided with racial and political realities.

Part two of an investigation into the deep divisions and bitter polarization that grew during the Obama presidency. The film examines racial tensions in America, the war for control of the GOP, and the growing dysfunction in Washington.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #215
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-02-2017, 06:48 PM   #216
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-02-2017, 06:50 PM   #217
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-02-2017, 07:28 PM   #218
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Blair Witch Project
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 PM   #219
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Jinx | HBO Documentary (2015?)

I was reading headlines news, a few minutes ago, and came across the ongoing investigation and pending lawsuits, years long battle, to expose an uber-wealthy tycoon who killed his first wife (and others), was living in disquise as an hearing impaired woman down in Texas, and is currently jailed in southern California.

I'm going to see my bff on Friday, so I'm going to see if she will dvr this HBO documentary.

Here's the link to the headline news article:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investig...ng-his-n754596

Here's another link too (apparently this series was nominated for 6 awards and received two):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...29?wprov=sfla1

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 05:27 PM   #220
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
BURT'S BUZZ takes an intimate look at the world of Burt Shavitz, the face and co-founder of Burt's Bees, exploring his fascinating and unique life. Wise and wry, ornery and opinionated, the reclusive Shavitz is committed to living off the land and keeping true to his humble beginnings despite his celebrity status. The film chronicles Burt's life as a photographer, beekeeper, and brand spokesman, following his complicated relationship with the company, his fans, and the world around him. Exposing the collision between business and personal values, "Burt's Buzz" is a compelling and fascinating portrait of this highly idiosyncratic pioneer, and a revealing study of what it means to be a living icon.

-----------------

Sometimes documentaries haunt you with unsettling feelings. This was one of those.
Thanks for posting about this documentary, Kobi.
I'm going to add it to my "gotta see" list.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: