Old 09-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Chazz

How Do You Identify?:
cisBUTCH
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey
Relationship Status:
Single - gave up the farce

Chazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.
Butch lesbian, here.

Quote:
Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives ( that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet)?
Yes....

Quote:
Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?

Do tell....
Through effort and some luck, I have been fortunate to cultivate a relatively large community of woman identified lesbians.

I live midway between NYC and Albany, in a suburban-rural area a few miles from Woodstock, NY. This area has been a hotbed of lesbian Feminist politics for a generation. I've formerly resided here for many years, though I've also lived abroad, on and off, for seven years.

There is a local LGBTQ Center in a nearby "city" about six miles from my home. I am an active member of a lesbian women's group (about 200+ women) that meets there twice a month. The group draws women from a four county area; approximately 30-50 women attend any given meeting. There is also a revolving pot luck get together that meets once a month at different women's homes. We party, recreate, picnic, hike, read books together, and organize excursions of all kinds. I'm blessed to know these women. We have similar politiks.

I'm also an active member of the 12 Step Community. I have close lesbian, gay, straight friends from that community.

I belong to a Harley motorcycle club. We ride and party together.

I'm single, but dating. One woman I'm dating lives in central New Jersey. She has a nice lesbian community, too.

I feel absolutely awful for lesbian women who live in isolation. Come stay at my house, I'll introduce you around.
Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Well that's what we have mostly in Tulsa. Almost all are what I call burkenstock lesbians, or andro lesbians. They aren't butch or femme and don't have a clue what butch femme dynamics are . And are even insulted by it. But that's what most my friends are. I guess if I wasn't ok with it I wouldn't have any friends. hahaha To each his own. But it does bug me when someone says, you should grow your hair out. Or suggest more female style of clothes. They think if you have short hair or wear hats that makes you butch. HAHAHAHA NO CLUE!!!!!! They have no exposure and no interest in it. They are happy in their andro burkenstock world and good for them. They can share wardrobes and shoes and even make-up , pluck each others eyebrows, you know burkenstock bonding moments . It's special.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Jagg!

In LA we have a lot of lipstick lesbians!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,692 Times in 7,717 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey Jaggy...you are so darn funny! Love your humor dude!
LA Lisptick lesbians...whoohoo....love them!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
hey Jaggy...you are so darn funny! Love your humor dude!
LA Lisptick lesbians...whoohoo....love them!
Thanks I'm glad you like it!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Lol Jagg!

In LA we have a lot of lipstick lesbians!
hahah yes we do too. Lipstick lesbians and burkenstocks make up 95 percent of female gay population here. The only butches you see are usually butch on butch. They look like twinkies too. Dress alike , same hair style, same style cars. hahahaha Whatever floats your boat. Just please don't call them butch , it makes my ribs hurt from laughing so much.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

LA Lipstick lesbians do not always identify as femme and frequently date each other, not butches.

It gets very confusing sometimes.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well that's what we have mostly in Tulsa. Almost all are what I call burkenstock lesbians, or andro lesbians. They aren't butch or femme and don't have a clue what butch femme dynamics are .

They think if you have short hair or wear hats that makes you butch. HAHAHAHA NO CLUE!!!!!! They have no exposure and no interest in it. They are happy in their andro burkenstock world and good for them. They can share wardrobes and shoes and even make-up , pluck each others eyebrows, you know burkenstock bonding moments . It's special.
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.
I don't pluck dreamers eyebrows.
Though, every once in awhile, I see a stray toe hair and i PULL IT!

What am I?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.

What am I?
Julie you are a femme!

~Washington Post

Old 09-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Julie you are a femme!
I was getting worried there Anya - all that birkenstock androgyny talk!

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Old 09-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Talking

Quote:
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.

What am I?
Why you are the kindest sweetest prettiest femme on the planet, but you already knew that. hahah Also I'd like to add , My your hair looks nice today.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Did it work? I'm I in the clear?
Ps thanks for the heads up Dapper lol
Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #13
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Why you are the kindest sweetest prettiest femme on the planet, but you already knew that. hahah Also I'd like to add , My your hair looks nice today.
Can you repeat that? (snort).
(not the hair part - we already established that).

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I am loving this thread! I love a female identified butch! Love the butch/femme thing. Most of my friends are butch (but won't identify with the label), andro, Tweeners, butch ...very few femmes. You would think that would get me a lot of dates.. uhhh NO! A lot of attention, yes... dates... once they figure out I won't have sex outside of a relationship... gone...done.... an occational flirt maybe. My friends keep telling me to give up on the butch/femme thing. Ok, you give up on the lesbian thing and go straight and I'll think about it. lolol.. Really, I am who I am. I LOVE a butch... one that lets me love her back, even better!!!

Jagg.... you are very funny my dear. Here's a wink just for you! ;-) hiya handsome!

Ok, this femme is headed to bed.

Night all!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #15
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.

What am I?
Hmmm, you are a masochist if you are plucking hair from the toes.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:59 AM   #16
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.

Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives (that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet) ?

Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?
Issues yes. Ones that do not relate to other threads here-probably not. But I have not had time to look through all the threads here - lol.

Single yes. And when I was actively looking, I was more likely to date women in Atlanta or Montgomery than here in Birmingham. For some reason, the women here must not have been looking as hard as I was.

Community yes. But my community comes from the BDSM lifestylers here who accept me for who I am and allow me the space/freedom to be myself. It is hard to say "Yes, there is a great community of women-identified lesbians in my town" since it seems that *most* of the non-straight women I meet identify as bisexual, pansexual or queer. The 20s crowd seems to really prefer the term "queer" and I have a handful of wonderful friends in the age range. For me to be as specific as "lesbian" is very hard.

Right now, I have a very good friend who identifies as a femme lesbian, another great friend who is queer and a best friend who is married and bisexual. So I guess that the rainbows that fill my world are very colorful

Tags
lesbians, woman-identified