Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
The sun is shining today with a high in the 90's and the sky is a gorgeous baby blue with no clouds.

I fell asleep yesterday around 615pm in the recliner watching The First 48 and woke up an hour later and went for a power walk. My friend's husband is going to look at my car today, to see why my engine light comes on when I run the a/c for a bit. Having no a/c in Florida during the summer is no fun...My bro thinks it might be a relay switch...

For breakfast, I am thinking maybe having some homemade biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, hashbrowns, teas<iced and hot>, coffee<all types>, soda's for Scoote and plenty of juice and water to keep us hydrated..

See you all in a bit,

Zimmy

Hi Zimmy,

I love First 48.. although I have not watched it in awhile. I am too hooked on Deadliest Catch, Top Chef, and the Real Housewives series *whistles*

It is in the 90's here.. however, it is beyond muggy.. I can see one hot Summer coming. It sounds gorgeous down there.

I hope you are having a good week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning friends and thanks for making breakfast Zimmy

I'm loading up on the coffee this morning for sure...a bit of a morning here, but only 34 hours til my plane touches down and I get the Scoote refill I desperately need

Rooster is home...managed to get the antibiotic down this morning with only one gagging episode (anyone have any tricks on helping kids learn to swallow pills??). The sore joints and fever are already gone with just 12 hours on the meds...but he's still covered in the rash and very, very tired. Based on the way his body is reacting though I'm guessing they diagnosed correctly...the antibiotics are clearly already helping.

He spends a couple days with Granny while I'm gone (i.e. being completely spoiled and coddled)...I feel better knowing that we've figured this mystery out and gotten the medicine off to a good start before I go.

Today is a busy one for me...work...kid care...and cleaning the house top to bottom (the Realtor is going to try one last open house while I'm gone...crazy guy). I'll be back...

Hugs to all.....and for my baby...
Hi Jo,

I am glad you got the results back about your son. I am sure it is tedious trying to give him medicine with the gag reflex and all.. however, atleast it was not something more serious. Three weeks of antibiotics is enough. I am glad you are starting to see results already. That is a mother's love shining, indeed. I will light a candle for you and for your son.

Soon you will be on vacation with the one you love. smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Jo a good trick on getting kids to swallow their medicine is putting the pill in some pudding rich and creamy kind and thick so they swallow a gob full of pudding and the pill with it. Got two exams this afternoon then I'm done. Fell back asleep this morning for like two hours couldn't make the breakfast, thanks Zimmy for filling in. OK have to have lunch then study some more. see you guys later. Jo good luck with the house and your trip to Florida!!
Hi lipstix,

I hope you are having a good week... and are over there studying hard. smiles.

Hi Everyone,

I am having a great week. Have been busy planning and also helping My Mom with some things. However, waking up each morning with a smile on My face makes the world a brighter place, come what may. I posted some more jewelry in My Etsy store. Now I just have work on doing some promotional stuff. Life is good, indeed.. and getting better each day.

I also have this strong urge to want to go dancing. smiles.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful week and not caught up in all this heat.

As Always,
Jake

leaves some more coffee and tea.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1042
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Jo Jo,

I am thinking of making homemade chicken Marsala with new potatoes and sliced carrots for dinner.

Have a safe trip down here and all of us will have to get together when you move down.

Good luck on your house!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning friends and thanks for making breakfast Zimmy

I'm loading up on the coffee this morning for sure...a bit of a morning here, but only 34 hours til my plane touches down and I get the Scoote refill I desperately need

Rooster is home...managed to get the antibiotic down this morning with only one gagging episode (anyone have any tricks on helping kids learn to swallow pills??). The sore joints and fever are already gone with just 12 hours on the meds...but he's still covered in the rash and very, very tired. Based on the way his body is reacting though I'm guessing they diagnosed correctly...the antibiotics are clearly already helping.

He spends a couple days with Granny while I'm gone (i.e. being completely spoiled and coddled)...I feel better knowing that we've figured this mystery out and gotten the medicine off to a good start before I go.

Today is a busy one for me...work...kid care...and cleaning the house top to bottom (the Realtor is going to try one last open house while I'm gone...crazy guy). I'll be back...

Hugs to all.....and for my baby...
Old 06-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #1043
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i sure could use a cup of coffee
or 10
argh
long day

I want to cook a big meal in my new house soon
probably go with the grill.
Steak, veggies, and do some salad type thing
it will have to be late in the vening to fire up the grill though
or maybe if i sit it out inthe sun i can save on charcoal
it is almost hot enough to cook my steak mid rare like i like it anyway.

Last edited by chefhmboyrd; 06-24-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: damn fat fingers
chefhmboyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #1044
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Jake,

I love shows like the First 48. I could sit and watch every season.
I am off to clean up after my friend's little boy and maybe squeeze a cat nap in.

Can you send me the link for your jewelry site?

Thanks!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post

Hi Zimmy,

I love First 48.. although I have not watched it in awhile. I am too hooked on Deadliest Catch, Top Chef, and the Real Housewives series *whistles*

It is in the 90's here.. however, it is beyond muggy.. I can see one hot Summer coming. It sounds gorgeous down there.

I hope you are having a good week.

Hi Jo,

I am glad you got the results back about your son. I am sure it is tedious trying to give him medicine with the gag reflex and all.. however, atleast it was not something more serious. Three weeks of antibiotics is enough. I am glad you are starting to see results already. That is a mother's love shining, indeed. I will light a candle for you and for your son.

Soon you will be on vacation with the one you love. smiles

Hi lipstix,

I hope you are having a good week... and are over there studying hard. smiles.

Hi Everyone,

I am having a great week. Have been busy planning and also helping My Mom with some things. However, waking up each morning with a smile on My face makes the world a brighter place, come what may. I posted some more jewelry in My Etsy store. Now I just have work on doing some promotional stuff. Life is good, indeed.. and getting better each day.

I also have this strong urge to want to go dancing. smiles.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful week and not caught up in all this heat.

As Always,
Jake

leaves some more coffee and tea.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #1045
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good afternoon Kitchen dwellers!! Thats it I'm done got an A in Phelbotomy and a B+ in minor surgeries maybe more with the competencies grade. Hope everyone is enjoying their afternoon!! I'm going to relax and watch some tv need rest and relaxation.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #1046
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Heya Jake,

I love shows like the First 48. I could sit and watch every season.
I am off to clean up after my friend's little boy and maybe squeeze a cat nap in.

Can you send me the link for your jewelry site?

Thanks!!

Zimmy
Hi Zimmy,

I sent you the link via PM. Thank you for inquiring about My jewelry.

As Always,
Jake

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #1047
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone and welcome to the kitchen chef....good to have you here

Mmmm....chicken marsala or , chicken marsala or ....can we have both? Both sound absolutely delicious.

I'm doing housework like a maniac, trying to get everything done before I hop on a plane tomorrow. Have to work in the morning, too....so it's pretty much now or never and need to leave it clean and tidy for the realtor to show while I'm gone.

We're at 25 hours to touchdown....and

I'll try to be back later, but no guarantees Hope everyone has a great evening!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #1048
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good evening everyone and welcome to the kitchen chef....good to have you here

Mmmm....chicken marsala or , chicken marsala or ....can we have both? Both sound absolutely delicious.

I'm doing housework like a maniac, trying to get everything done before I hop on a plane tomorrow. Have to work in the morning, too....so it's pretty much now or never and need to leave it clean and tidy for the realtor to show while I'm gone.

We're at 25 hours to touchdown....and

I'll try to be back later, but no guarantees Hope everyone has a great evening!
Have fun in Florida!! Don't fret everything will work out hope your son is feeling a lot better too!!

Gail
Old 06-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #1049
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all!

Just stoppin in to say hello and tell you I haven't forgotten ya all...Been a little crazy on my end.

Good news on my end,

I am gonna be a grandma AGAIN...LOL This will make 10 grandbabies from my kids and 3 step grandbabies.

Also, My great great nephew Kaison is now off of all breathing machines and today they took oxygen off...this is him.

Hope everyone is great...Jo and Scootebaby..hope your all havin a freakin blast...smiles

Will catch up with everyone when things slow a bit.

Namaste

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #1050
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
or 10
argh
long day

what do you (and the rest of the kitcheneers) think about the possibility of making spaghetti carbonara with spaghetti squash? There is a diabetic i want to cook for and i am famous for my carbonara but i worries about the starch...although i think they can have carbs if there's protein with it? so maybe the eggs and cheese would cancel it out?
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:04 PM   #1051
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome Chef!!!!

How about we put up a tent for the grill? It will provide some relief from the heat...

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
or 10
argh
long day

Old 06-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #1052
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

I made the Chicken Marsala from a healthy cookbook and with the potatoes and carrots, the total calories was less than 400. I had enough calories left, that I was able to have a cup of Sugar Free Dark Chocolate pudding for dessert. If any of you are interested in the recipe, I can post it in here.

Hope everyone had fun today..

Jo Jo,

Have a safe trip down here and tell Scoote there are plenty of ice cold Dr. Pepper's for hym in the fridge...I also heard back from Chris and I am going to be chatting with hym on aol tomorrow. I sent hym a very beautiful sympathy card and hy recieved it today.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
Old 06-25-2010, 05:01 AM   #1053
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

goood morning........ Kitchen dwellers
hope you all had a productive week.... lol ........
hey found this radio station its soo awsome.......... Native American
its mixed with flute, drumings, chants, story telling, blues and other tunes.. lol .... hope you all enjoy it.

http://radiotime.com/station/s_16747...ary_Music.aspx
am enjoying my time at home . and in fact i need to get rolling here soon.. i have to get my stand loaded in the van and set up later for tonight and all day tomorrow.. will be face painting at a festival. later gators

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 05:25 AM   #1054
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all slept well and MorningStar, have a safe journey. Thank you for the radio station link, I love Celtic music, so I will give it a listen.

For breakfast this morning, how about something light? Oatmeal, eggs, toast, juice, tea, coffee, and sodas?

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 06-25-2010, 06:38 AM   #1055
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all slept well and MorningStar, have a safe journey. Thank you for the radio station link, I love Celtic music, so I will give it a listen.

For breakfast this morning, how about something light? Oatmeal, eggs, toast, juice, tea, coffee, and sodas?

Have fun today,

Zimmy
..celtic..... ?? um hmm ......your welcome

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:51 AM   #1056
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all

Just dashing through long enough to fill up the coffee and keep right on moving...it's 10 hours until my plane lands in Orlando, minus 2 - 1/2 in the air, minus time at the airport, minus these 2 conference calls.....yikes...I better go get in the shower!!

Hope you all have a magnificent next few days...never know whether I'll make it online from my sweetie's place or not...she keeps me pretty busy

Hugs!!

and to you baby....I'll be there before you know it!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #1057
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

yes, please.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #1058
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
what do you (and the rest of the kitcheneers) think about the possibility of making spaghetti carbonara with spaghetti squash? There is a diabetic i want to cook for and i am famous for my carbonara but i worries about the starch...although i think they can have carbs if there's protein with it? so maybe the eggs and cheese would cancel it out?
Spaghetti squash is a great substitute. if you want a high pro sub, you can use rice noodles, they are a more friendly carb. especially brown rice noodles, a little harder to find though.

@
Old 06-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #1059
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Welcome Chef!!!!

How about we put up a tent for the grill? It will provide some relief from the heat...

Have a good night,

Zimmy
that sounds like a great plan
i will have to look in to getting a lil something to set up out back.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #1060
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Good morning all

Just dashing through long enough to fill up the coffee and keep right on moving...it's 10 hours until my plane lands in Orlando, minus 2 - 1/2 in the air, minus time at the airport, minus these 2 conference calls.....yikes...I better go get in the shower!!

Hope you all have a magnificent next few days...never know whether I'll make it online from my sweetie's place or not...she keeps me pretty busy

Hugs!!

and to you baby....I'll be there before you know it!
Good Morning Kitchen dwellers!! JO good luck to you on your flight I'm sure you will have a blast wish I were there with you!! Florida sounds good to me right about now..have the whole week off before we start school back up again and internships which by the way I haven't gotten yet. Don't know what's taking them so long to place me. Anyway, I told them no Saturdays because of Jewish law, no worky on Saturday its the sabbath for me. No one set out coffee I will and tea to get us started just had some from DD and a croissant yummy so good. Now its time to just relax!! see you guys later.

Gail