nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,496 Times in 748 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I was looking out the window today at the birds and squirrels in my yard. The birds were like a box of crayolas with wings. There are blue jays, goldfinch, red headed woodpeckers, starlings, catbirds, morning doves, orioles, cardinals and I saw my first rose breasted grosbeak of the year. The squirrels are out there running around and looking for the peanuts the jays haven't found. What really caught my attention was when I say a squirrel pick up a piece of outer leaf bok choy I had thrown out there and started eating it. ???!!!!! Of course I had to look it up and little did I know that after reading a North American Nature article they actually like and "prefer bok choy, broccoli, arugula, red or green cabbage, chayote, cauliflower, purslane, watercress, and mushrooms." Who knew?! Now I know where all my outer leaves will go and make a squirrel happy to boot.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 06:33 AM   #22282
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,177 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I was looking out the window today at the birds and squirrels in my yard. The birds were like a box of crayolas with wings. There are blue jays, goldfinch, red headed woodpeckers, starlings, catbirds, morning doves, orioles, cardinals and I saw my first rose breasted grosbeak of the year. The squirrels are out there running around and looking for the peanuts the jays haven't found. What really caught my attention was when I say a squirrel pick up a piece of outer leaf bok choy I had thrown out there and started eating it. ???!!!!! Of course I had to look it up and little did I know that after reading a North American Nature article they actually like and "prefer bok choy, broccoli, arugula, red or green cabbage, chayote, cauliflower, purslane, watercress, and mushrooms." Who knew?! Now I know where all my outer leaves will go and make a squirrel happy to boot.

Well learn something new! I used to have a resident groundhog, named Manuel, who loved broccoli stems best of all.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 08:26 PM   #22283
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,529 Times in 2,662 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Randomly Posting Stuff

It is nice to have lots of birds and squirrels and other wildlife around. BUT we got a notice of the lastest law in Ontario. NO feeding any wildlife unless it is little birds and the food must be protected from squirrels. I guess that means racoons too. Skunks can't climb so they are safe. I will be in a position to become a lawbreaker for the first time in my life except a speeding ticket or two. I refuse to stop feeding the fur babies for anyone. They are use to being fed so they look for it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 09:21 AM   #22284
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Why do I think Donald is not napping today? LOL
Old 05-07-2024, 09:42 AM   #22285
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,079 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Why do I think Donald is not napping today? LOL
He’s probably wearing satin pajamas and thinking about x-rated/r-rated pictures while drinking coffee and getting his sharpie ready for use. ???

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 10:51 AM   #22286
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

OK.......that made me laugh out loud!
He's such an idiot and I think Stormy may have swamped his boat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
He’s probably wearing satin pajamas and thinking about x-rated/r-rated pictures while drinking coffee and getting his sharpie ready for use. ???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2024, 06:14 AM   #22287
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

I hope all those Republican sycophants traveling to NY to stand outside the courthouse and get some free TV time while supporting djt and vying for that Vice Presidential position, are doing it on their own dime. I think they should all read Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies" and think long and hard about what they are doing and how it might affect the future of their political careers.
Old 05-14-2024, 09:03 AM   #22288
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,079 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Please save America: Vote Blue for Democracy

Quote:
I hope all those Republican sycophants traveling to NY to stand outside the courthouse and get some free TV time while supporting djt and vying for that Vice Presidential position, are doing it on their own dime. I think they should all read Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies" and think long and hard about what they are doing and how it might affect the future of their political careers.

I had no idea there was a book published about the T——p effect.

The saddest part of all is that that former president is still collecting from the impoverished American tax base (the collective ‘dime’).

And,,,, if everything that he touches dies (proverbially), then does this mean our country dies too???

I hope not. But it could very well happen due to those who enable and keep perpetuating into pertuity the same big lie they’ve been cultivating for years.

Thankfully, people who care about telling the truth and demonstrating what a good moral compass looks like have shown up to make sure they are not associated with T——p: Like, Geoff Duncan, Lt Gov of Georgia — right? Geoff is the polar opposite of T——p.

Where is Liz Cheney? I don’t agree with her Republican ideology either but you gotta give these particular Republicans kudos for standing up against the rising tide of crime within their own ranks of the GOP.

Same for Democrats who stand tall and don’t accept bribes.

We need to make sure both the HOUSE and the SENATE are occupied and controlled by Democrats. Hakeem Jeffries has been instrumental in leading democrats since the departure of former House Speaker Emeritus Nancy Pelosi.

Thanks for your post today, nhplowboi. Appreciate your take on what is going on in our country.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2024, 09:51 AM   #22289
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,788 Times in 1,441 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mike Johnson

is a groupie for trump at the courthouse today. When your family is too busy running businesses to the ground, getting work done on their 'kidneys', murdering elephants and giraffe, you have to send in the 3 transactional pals you have.

Let us not forget Johnson was one of 147 Republicans who voted to overturn the election.

The movie Idiocracy anybody?
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff