Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #1121
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default found another one...I just love these videos!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #1122
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Ms is a Steelers fan and when they aren't playing She roots for the Jaguars...my team...She knows i need all the help i can get!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #1123
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I
AM
SO
READY.......

FOR
FOOTBALL

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #1124
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default HELL YEAH!

Thursday....August 9th.....Teddy and I will be at Gillette Stadium at the Patriot's game!!!! i CANT WAIT!!!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #1125
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepfordfemme View Post
Are there any couples that root for different teams?

Can you be in a relationship with someone who Doesnt like your team?

Do you ever question your sweeties sanity for who they root for? *coughs*wholikesthegiantsanyway*coughs* Kidding!

Playful betting perhaps? Game day traditions ? Do you sit on opposing couches glaring at each other?

-Steelers Girl who likes a Giants Guy
Im facing this predicament now myself.....My guy is a Falcons fan....forgive him Lord.....etc..... All I can say...is come game day... I will be wearing my best jersey....and I will root for my boys come hell or high water! And....if nothing else...take out any game day aggressions at half-time It IS only a game after all....ahem....

Quick PS.... I DID try to find a happy accord in our rivalry by getting the Falcons QB on my fantasy footbool team...but alas it wasnt to be....I have big Ben from the Steelers instead So i hope he has a STELLAR YEAR! GO PATS!!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #1126
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not too much into pro ball, although i watch it! Cause it's FOOTBALL!! College ball is my passion!!...Especially U of M! Of course it COULD have something with the fact that was born and raised here in Ann Arbor.

'How many days before U of M's first game this season' you wonder? Well, I'll tell ya....26!! Can you STAND it?

On the FLIP side of all this inner happiness, football Saturdays are the WORST at work! I work in the ER at U of M hospital. OMG!! It's ambulance after ambulance of drunken students. Most of them come into the ER with a red garbage back tied around their necks. The medics on the ambulances do that so that these kids, 99.7% are passed out COLD, can puke in something other than the floor of their rig! The other .3% are usually crying girls, makeup smeared everywhere, trying to get a signal on her cell while all her little friends that are gathered around her, text or call all of their bff's to tell them what's going on. Dear GOD!! Literally, less than 20 mins later, that same rig pulls in with another drunk student and so on, and so on, and so on.....The worst are the day we play either OSU or MSU. You'd just have to be there to believe it! LoL!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #1127
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Im facing this predicament now myself.....My guy is a Falcons fan....forgive him Lord.....etc..... All I can say...is come game day... I will be wearing my best jersey....and I will root for my boys come hell or high water! And....if nothing else...take out any game day aggressions at half-time It IS only a game after all....ahem....

Quick PS.... I DID try to find a happy accord in our rivalry by getting the Falcons QB on my fantasy footbool team...but alas it wasnt to be....I have big Ben from the Steelers instead So i hope he has a STELLAR YEAR! GO PATS!!

I root for the underdog and whoever is playing the Pats and Steelers. Roflmao
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #1128
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Thursday....August 9th.....Teddy and I will be at Gillette Stadium at the Patriot's game!!!! i CANT WAIT!!!!!
I will b in Saints colors lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #1129
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default *gasp*

Quote:

Cinn, do I understand correctly?????? Ben is on your fantasy team and you are a Phats fan be heart?? Oh, sorry about the spelling back there....hehehe, what is this world coming to???? LOL Best of luck to ya's this season !!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #1130
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

For the situations where a partner or a potential partner likes a team that makes NO sense, like the Steelers, I foresee several ways to use this to your advantage...

Strip football...
Mandatory backrubs for every touchdown scored...
Hitting the sack every time the quarterback is sacked...
A bar of dark chocolate penalty for every loss...
The person who's team loses that weekend has to cook or pick up dinner...

Take it where you will.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #1131
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I'd be playing by myself...not much fun in that!! **laughing**

GO VIKINGS!!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #1132
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #1133
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default game on !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
For the situations where a partner or a potential partner likes a team that makes NO sense, like the Steelers, I foresee several ways to use this to your advantage...

Strip football...
Mandatory backrubs for every touchdown scored...
Hitting the sack every time the quarterback is sacked ...
A bar of dark chocolate penalty for every loss...
The person who's team loses that weekend has to cook or pick up dinner...

Take it where you will.

Mandatory backrubs for every touchdown scored..... Steeler fans be prepared to stay relaxed inbetween touchdowns !!

Hitting the sack every time the quarterback is sacked.....although last year was an unusual year for sacks with the Steelers .............Steeler fans will be lacking sexually during games this year !!

A bar of dark chocolate penalty for every loss...Steeler fans........in Pennsylvania we have this chocolate company called ...ummm... Hersheys !! great way to rack up wins and build sales for Pennsylvania !!

The person who's team loses that weekend has to cook or pick up dinner..... Steeler fans........pierogi night ... weekly !!

Last edited by not2shygrrl; 08-06-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: posted before i was ready....
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #1134
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LETS GO BUFF-A-LOOOOOOOOOOOO

My girl isn't into Football so much...I live and breathe it....hope she either fakes it well or learns to like it...I'm pretty much a goner from Pre-season until the Super Bowl...will be interesting to see what happens! I will root for anyone as long as they are not playing my Bills!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #1135
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Can not wait for the NFL!! Mrs is a Seahawks fan .... I go for the Vikings. Hopefully they will broadcast more of the games in Australia this year. Heading to the gridiron (American football) final VicBowl XXVIII to support our local teams here. Its great to see the action 'live'.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #1136
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I
AM
SO
READY.......

FOR
FOOTBALL
I
Am
Too

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #1137
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

GOOO STEELERS!! Gemme doesnt watch football. Thinking I will have some distractions during the games lol

My ex liked the pats but liked the Steelers as well, so she would root for my team if we didnt play NE, problem was I had a hard time trying to root for her team I cant stand the Pats

I am srsly considering doing my man cave all Steeler nation, I soo want the recliner
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #1138
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will root for u also while at the game. I keep telling cinn the Saints will come marching in and totally rule the game
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #1139
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I
Am
Too

See, this is why you are my brudder...you so get me, lol

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #1140
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I have just two words:

A D R I A N P E T E R S O N

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports