Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #21
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Wasn't his name Door mat?

Yeah, i think so, something like that. He truely made my skin crawl.

Speaking of last year...

Who were peeps favs?

I wanted Enzo to win so bad!!!! But, i was ok with Hayden winning. I really, liked Brittany and thought she did a great "job" at the game.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #22
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

For the most part, last yr was boring to me. I wanted more drama. I liked Britney though. She made the best faces lol
Old 07-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #23
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Yeah, i think so, something like that. He truely made my skin crawl.

Speaking of last year...

Who were peeps favs?

I wanted Enzo to win so bad!!!! But, i was ok with Hayden winning. I really, liked Brittany and thought she did a great "job" at the game.
I loved Enzo! How you going to feel if they bring back Rachel and Brendan? lol It might be Jeff/Jordan and Evel Dick as well. Can't wait.
In the 90's and up to 100 most days now in the BB House......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #24
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
I loved Enzo! How you going to feel if they bring back Rachel and Brendan? lol It might be Jeff/Jordan and Evel Dick as well. Can't wait.
In the 90's and up to 100 most days now in the BB House......
Omg! Being that hot there...I feel some drama coming our way!!! Heehe
I don't mind Evil Dick coming back!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #25
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation
Default if I may bump the thread....

The count down to the show is in the hours...

Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, this is an "E" ticket ride
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #26
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Omg! Being that hot there...I feel some drama coming our way!!! Heehe
I don't mind Evil Dick coming back!

yep, hot & humid! Can't wait to find out the twists and squash the rumors. Don't forget we have it on Showtime, after hours again this season.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #27
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

OMG! Did y'all watch The Talk today? They went inside the BB house and played the game. It was funny!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #28
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Omg!!! Where is everyone? Lol. I just watched and came in here and no one has even posted. Guess I will wait til tomorrow for discussions -sigh-Oh well...guess I will watch BB after dark
Old 07-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #29
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Omg!!! Where is everyone? Lol. I just watched and came in here and no one has even posted. Guess I will wait til tomorrow for discussions -sigh-Oh well...guess I will watch BB after dark

West coast here. It just finished. OMG the twists!!! it is going to be a great summer! I love the duos. I think Dick and Danelle are pretending. Remember Rachel's laugh?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #30
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Damn that Rachel is back!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #31
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

I'm trying to figure out Dick and Danielle. She was always sooo quiet so it's hard to tell. AND who could forget her laugh?!?!! Lol I think I'm going to dress up for Halloween as her hahaha
Ok so who are y'all liking and not liking?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #32
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out Dick and Danielle. She was always sooo quiet so it's hard to tell. AND who could forget her laugh?!?!! Lol I think I'm going to dress up for Halloween as her hahaha
Ok so who are y'all liking and not liking?
WTF watching Showtime. ED is missing! Something is going on. ?????? I like them all so far cept for Adam.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #33
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

I know! I wonder where he is!
Adam...hmm...trying to figure him out. Im thinking he may be one that causes some drama this season. I mean he's already grabbed his crotch and said suck it lol
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #34
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Evil Dick is MIA. According to several other sites ED is either clearing up some arrest warrants (though one would think CBS would have checked for that) or, there has been some sort of family emergency. While I dont care for his game play, I do hope everything is alright. I dont believe it has anything to do with the game play though. If anyone has the live feeds, I would be interested to hear any insight you may have.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #35
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love Evil Dick, hope everything is okay! Damn am I the only one who likes Adam? LOL

That key twist is going to be very interesting, and what about riding those giant bananas? Should be a good season!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #36
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

shocking! According to the live feeds and BB update websites, ED was kicked off because he made a video promoting his new website???? Also, something about his g/f in Colorado was mentioned. Dani stays and will be safe for the next 4 nominations, and Keith/Porsche duo has been nominated by Rachel. This caused Keith to freak out. (not sure how)...

Morty's TV and
Jokers Updates are 2 sites that update everything.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #37
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Matthew it's not I don't like Adam, I just not sure yet.
@ Dante...thanks for the update! What kind of site I wonder..hmmm. I'm shocked they are up for eviction but shouldn't be.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #38
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

As I understand it, the point of the whole "duo" twist, is to have people who chose to pair up, now campain to get their team mate evicted, on the upside, the remaining person gets a pass (the golden key) and cant be evicted until there are only 10 houseguests. I think the reason Keith is freaking out is because the house now has to decide keep the apparent physical/mental threat (Keith) or keep Porche who may be easily handled. The folks want Porche gone, but if 1 of them switches their vote, and the returning players want to remove the bigger threat, Keith may be the first evicted houseguest.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #39
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Adam is just a bit crass, but then, that is only my opinion. The roaring gets old very quickly.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #40
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm home and anxious to get caught up on the live feeds.

I was shocked at yesterdays grand opening.

I just don't know if i can bare to hear Rachel laugh another season and her puppy following along behind.

I have a love/hate with Evil Dick and somehow I am saddened that he is no longer on there. I do not like his daughter at all. IMO she is sneaky and there is just something about her that turns my tummy.

Thanks all for the updates and opinions!!!!!!

I do not have a fav yet......but it won't be long!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: