Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #61
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pretty established now as a health counselor, but I need to do some gear shifting.
For the last two years, half of my time has been sent working as a distance learning educator for students working on their health degrees. The school I taught for is changing their model of education so in January the teachers won't be teachers anymore. It just means I need to shift into more outreach to fill the time with more clients in my private practice. Marketing takes a lot of time but it's still better than working for someone else!

Long term though, I've been thinking of my next career. I love cooking good healing food for people. I also love endurance sports. So I've been thinking of starting a "recovery truck" food truck to bring to endurance sporting events and serve awesome whole foods to hungry athletes. So many of those events, you finish your event, or even just when you're starting your event, and your options are sugary bars, and endings with pizza and hot dogs. Not what your body needs.

So it's a goal I'm considering... would allow for fun travel and earn my living while cheering on marathons and such...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #62
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

EGF, that's a fantastic idea!
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post: