Old 02-23-2010, 03:16 AM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Even if I'm home without other humans, the dogs are usually there and they like to help me go to the bathroom. I understand, as they are experts in this field, but I specialize in excreting in the toilet, which they are not entirely boned up on. So, to eliminate unnecessary advice and chastising, I close the door.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 04:42 AM   #22
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieslKate View Post
That one is DUCT tape... can we say OWWWWIE !

I think I need new glasses! Oh yeah... OUCH!!! I do have a commemorative (LOL) roll of toilet paper with George Dubya's most notable lines (his pic, too) such as they misunderestimated me in my bathroom, though....

Last edited by AtLast; 02-23-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: something
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:58 AM   #23
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Caues even if it is closed the Crack Kitty will meow and pound on the door
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 05:56 AM   #24
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Door closes only when guests are present. Mare and I aren't shy that way.

Ember (prince kitty) likes to come in and guard me while I do my business. I'm buying him a little hoodie that reads " SECURITY " on the back. He does a great job. I haven't been assaulted on the toilet yet.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #25
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Since I live alone. I leave it open....

And sometimes if Simon has missed me he will come in there and sometimes he just sits in the door way waiting on me

If company was there well the door would be shut.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #26
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

always open whether i want it that way or not.

Long time ago, I was in the washroom utilizing the facilities, and the doorbell rang, my kids went running answered the door, (i could hear they were just down the hall) It was the UPs man and he asked if the parent was there as an adult needed to sign..I heard the children say yes, cmon in (thinking how proud i was, they had learned to invite guests in and take them to the living room) until the door to the bathroom opened and there stood the UPS guy, kids told him i was in there and to go ahead in

After that I never bothered to close the bathroom door again, why bother!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #27
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

The cats outnumber the humans in this house and if the door is closed the intrepid little cuties just go around the other way through our walk in closet which is connected to the bathroom lol
our cats have this fascination with humans on the toilet...its like the batsignal for pet me pet pet me hahah its really cute though
two of my cats actually love to drink hot bathwater????now what in hell is that all about???? lmfao
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I forget..

I semi close the door, but it never latches.. (I do make an effort if the kid has company) and then my molly has to come in for her.. *Alone* time with mom... I continue to explain that it's supposed to be MY alone time, but she ignores me...

The other cat's pretty well leave me alone.. except the brat cat.. She's almost always at least within 10 feet of me... or just out of petting range...
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #29
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
The cats outnumber the humans in this house and if the door is closed the intrepid little cuties just go around the other way through our walk in closet which is connected to the bathroom lol
our cats have this fascination with humans on the toilet...its like the batsignal for pet me pet pet me hahah its really cute though
two of my cats actually love to drink hot bathwater????now what in hell is that all about???? lmfao

Our cats have this same weird bathroom fixation,too . The middle child pushed her way into the bathroom today (my fault for not fully closing the door), proceeded to meow loudly at me three times, then turned around and walked out. I guess she came in to yell at me about something.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default open

We have two bathrooms one for the kids and the guest and ours that u have to walk thru our bedroom to get to and like most of you we have the smallest of our children " Tiny Bit" who cries if she not right there see what going on. She thinks she need to be on your lap while u doing your business.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Unless company is here, the door stays open. My dogs would have a complete fit if I closed the door - oh my goodness the HUMANITY!!!!! It must be like - the end of the world for them. We don't even want to go into what happens when I just go out for 2 minutes to get the mail!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #32
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I try to shut the door, but my dog Mac can open it even it is latched. Apparently bathroom time is a social occasion for our dogs and one of our cats.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #33
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
Unless company is here, the door stays open. My dogs would have a complete fit if I closed the door - oh my goodness the HUMANITY!!!!! It must be like - the end of the world for them. We don't even want to go into what happens when I just go out for 2 minutes to get the mail!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
Laughing, if Mac is outside and I do manage to get door shut little kittie feet appear underneath trying to break in.

The Mail? We know what happened last time Max got out into the front yard....$1000 and a cone, that's what.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #34
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

It's to the point where I start to get nervous if Ember doesn't follow me in.... I worry someone is going to attack me without my bodyguard present.

Once in a while I get to go without him seeing me - but - if he's passing by and sees I'm in there, he'll come running. lol ... it's too cute. (And of course I'll say something like "hurry up, hurry up, I'm almost done....)

My Charlie (rest his soul) did not like closed doors. He would scratch, stick his paws underneath the door, yell, complain and then give me attitude if I didn't let him in. The look on his face when I would take a bath was priceless.

Animals certainly have a bathroom fascination.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #35
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

They sure do dont they? Two of our cats have a closed door fetish too and will rip the hell out of the carpet to get in our out lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #36
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Mmmhmmm... I would have to leave all of the doors slightly cracked so he could have access. If I closed it all the way, he'd sit there and cry (very loudly mind you), until you opened it. Then, he'd peek in and walk away.

Creep.

Somehow he knew the front door needed to remain closed. But he would occasionally try and test me to see if I would open it for him. (He hated to be outside).

Old 02-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #37
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

What is it with the four-footed furry ones and the bathroom? Sometimes a person can hardly move in there for all the bodies... yes, the door has to be open, and yes the cats will open it if it's closed, unless we manage to latch it.

The dogs don't get to come in because the litterboxes are in there, but if they could, they would.

At least I don't feel so bewildered now, knowing that our cats are not the only ones who have to supervise! Sheesh, if we tried to pet them while they were in the litterbox they'd be HIGHLY offended, but it never seems to sink in when I say "this is my litterbox; I don't WANT to pet you right now!"

They just sit there and stare at me until I give up and pet them, lol....
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 AM   #38
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

The door is open and the fur kids think that it is a perfect time for love.

This also applies if a bath is involved, especially a bubble bath.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #39
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy a closed door, dim lights, a little soft music. I'm not big on a commotion. *kind of sounds like I'm going on a date *bites lip
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #40
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

I have a roommate, so I close it, as its right next to his room.
If he isn't home, I tend to leave the door ajar, because if not.. my cats have conniptions ...
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote