Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #41
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I saw this thread title and thought it was listed under "Sex, BDSM, Kink" thread and started racing in 100mph. ROFLMAO. I'm leaving it at that.

Last edited by Butterbean; 03-01-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: verb tense
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #42
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I shut the door, but everyone in the household (including the cat) find reasons to open the door or talk through it while I'm in there.

Oh how wonderful to be needed
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #43
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post
I enjoy a closed door, dim lights, a little soft music. I'm not big on a commotion. *kind of sounds like I'm going on a date *bites lip
Wow... you light candles to .... oh nevermind....

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #44
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes Mare will close the door (when She's in there), but I'll open it just enough to let Ember inside. heh.

I want Her to share the love.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #45
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

all this talk about cats and bathrooms...
edgrr... my SOB cat... can open the bathroom door... even when latched...
then his favorite thing...
i dont know how to describe it... but...picture if you will... your trows hanging about mid calf... he likes to get in that little pocket and lay down...
he stays there til he hears the paper... then he peaks out to make sure it is time for me to stand...
hops out... looks back and waits on my to finish... he likes to watch also while the water swirls around and down when ya flush...
edgrr is a strange animal...
i had a house guest... he tried this on her as soon as she arrived at my house... when i remembered to warn her she assured me that they had already figured it all out...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #46
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have to close my bathroom door because it opens to a huge window that faces the street and all my neighbors...

good planning on that one...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #47
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer the bathroom door closed and locked no matter what. Comes from growing up in the "no modesty/no privacy" house...lol My parents would probably be nudists if they could. My house was nicknamed "Nekkid Land" by my high school friends. It's nothing unusual to see my mom cooking Christmas dinner in nothing but her "I Cook Better Naked" apron, or them nude sunbathing on the deck. I still have to call ahead to make sure they put on clothes when I'm bringing folks with me...lol! So due to that, they never really saw an issue with barging in during bathroom time (whether you were using the bathroom or bathing). For example, if you were on the toilet they would come right in and sit on the edge of the tub to discuss your day. Or if you were bathing, my mother would just come in and use the restroom and "chat". Really frustrating, because we had MORE than one bathroom. I had my own, but it didn't seem to matter to them...lol And it's still the same today. sheesh... Thanks to them, I prefer complete privacy (other than pets...lol).
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #48
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OPEN

The door is open regardless of who is or isn't there... lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #49
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Closed...period.

And if you need your toothbrush or comb or wallet or whateva.....

wait.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #50
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Open

Bailey (dog) and Odey (cat) don't like it closed...

Heaven forbid I go in there by myself...lol

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #51
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

When home alone the door stays open.

My cat does not allow me any privacy in the bathroom ever. It's gotta be some crazy feline bathroom thing. This morning I was taking shower and found her peeking around the shower curtain at me.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #52
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I hear ya SnackTime, Skippy doesn't like me to close the door either but since I've gotten a roommate I do close the door. Skip sits at the door and waits on me until I come out. Crazy critters

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #53
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Open Cause that seems to be the room everyone (zoo) follows Me into
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #54
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Closed, non-negotiable!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #55
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I usually keep the door open. I used to shut it until Bosco would put his huge 7 toed paw which resembles an oven mitt, under the door and swing it open. Not cool when you're in the shower and see the shadow of the door whip open unexpectedly....Damn cats, but I love them to pieces...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 03:29 AM   #56
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I use to think God lived in the bathroom because I heard some of my folks go in there, close the door, and say oh God lol! My Boo's use to like to do their thing in there as well like daddypop, so.. the door always stays closed lol!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #57
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

When I am living alone, I leave the door open. When I have guests or partner living with me, I close it for privacy. When I had a dog and cat, I had to allow them to go with me into the bathroom and shut the door for my privacy when someone elses was there. The animals hated me being in there if they couldn't come in. I don't know what it is about the bathrooom and animals, but they seem to want to be in there when you're in there. LOL
Old 10-28-2010, 08:58 AM   #58
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

ohhh Selly I love your posing questions!

I close it but as I get older I am starting to care less about it...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #59
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot stand to be in the bathroom with the door closed...it's just too small of a space. So mine is open whether showering or otherwise even if/when I have a partner. When a guest is here, well that's a different matter and I close it then.

My dog, Bear is trained to stay out of the bathroom, so he kinda does the hallway hover waiting for me to finish so I can throw whatever toy he has brought to me.

If I take a tub bath, he wants to give me all sorts of emotional support because he understands that this is not a fun activity. It's sweet. Lol!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #60
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

At first glance of this topic it did not sound that interesting. I admit I was very wrong!!! I gave up shutting the door a long time ago unless company is here;human company. I have five cats as well and they love to hold me captive when in the bathroom. Talk about multi-tasking; petting the furr babies while doing the business. I have laughed so hard reading this thread about what pets do while they are in the bathroom with their human parents. Sometimes when taking a bubble bath I will mess with their heads by tossing bubbles on their backs when they are not looking. They swiftly look around as if to say "wtf"! Love all you animal lovers and your stories!