EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Imo, the porcelain throne is a place for quiet reflection...

Hence the statue:

Very easy to reflect quietly when no one is there, so door stays open If people are there, then obviously it's more difficult, lol Seriously though, doors are to keep people out when you don't want them there, so if there's no people there's no reason to close the door, so I keep it open.

Like others with pets, my cat always likes to follow me to the washroom for some inexplicable reason...particularly awkward when she comes and sits right by my feet, at which point I give her the "are you serious?" look and she continues to purr contentedly She could be off sleeping in my closet having nothing to do with me, but the minute I go to the washroom she comes running as though it's the event of the day lol

Last edited by EnderD_503; 10-28-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: for some reason post got chopped.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #62
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default Speaking of cats and bathroom doors:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVsZRPx_Dw&feature=share"]YouTube - Water Leak Problem[/nomedia]
Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #63
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I keep it open unless we have company. We have 5 cats very adept at opening doors (two are polydactl) and a kitten that is sure to learn from them. Plus if we don't keep it open or they can't get it open, they get all pouty and meowy and probably plot our demise...lol
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post: