Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #10221
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

After working eleven days straight, i am off tomorrow! I am nit answering my phine unless it's a friend or family member!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 01:21 AM   #10222
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Got jealous and annoyed and deleted cute, vacationing couples from my social media. Then added them back lol. I'm such a mess.

I hope everyone is having a good start to their week.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 05:33 AM   #10223
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all have a good day! I will be stopping by to see my mom in a bit. It's also time for me to pamper my pup. She will get extra attention today.

Leaving you all a nice pot of Starbucks Guatemala Antigua and English muffins for breakfast.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 07:15 AM   #10224
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
Got jealous and annoyed and deleted cute, vacationing couples from my social media. Then added them back lol. I'm such a mess.

I hope everyone is having a good start to their week.
I thought I was the only one who did that...
I don't delete them, I just scroll past and ignore
all of the cuteness going on.
Yes right now I'm a happiness hater
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 05:06 PM   #10225
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
Not such a mess... mushy mushy stuff can get a lil... umm... well, a lil too much sometimes. lol
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 05:54 AM   #10226
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day everyone!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 08:30 AM   #10227
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation
Default Morning singles

Everyone have a beautiful day!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 12:15 PM   #10228
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Rep

I have been trying to give rep to some posts
For the past few days. It says I did, but it doesn't show that I have.
Are we able to see the rep we give? If so, I can't.
I know there is a space for this, but I'm too annoyed to look for it lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 12:28 PM   #10229
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
I have been trying to give rep to some posts
For the past few days. It says I did, but it doesn't show that I have.
Are we able to see the rep we give? If so, I can't.
I know there is a space for this, but I'm too annoyed to look for it lol.
Once you rep a post, that's it. You can only see the reps that people have sent you, not what you send out. Now, if you send visitor messages or private messages, you can see what you sent.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 12:48 PM   #10230
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Thanks Gemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Once you rep a post, that's it. You can only see the reps that people have sent you, not what you send out. Now, if you send visitor messages or private messages, you can see what you sent.
Should I see it at the bottom of the posts I have
repped like I see everyone else's?
Even on my profile where it says "thanks",
it's still at 7. I'm pretty sure I have given wayyyyyyyy
more thanks than 7.
Thanks for your help
Old 08-31-2016, 12:48 PM   #10231
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, if you want to be able to see rep notes you have sent you would need to save them in a text file or something.

There is one cool trick that not too many people know about - which is you can see old rep notes that you have received on a post even after they scroll off your User CP. If you go to an old post of yours and click on the Rep icon (like you were going to leave yourself a rep note - fortunately the system doesn't allow you to talk to yourself) a little window will pop up and show the Thanks and old rep notes. The only problem is that it won't show who thanked or left you the rep note, but it is still kinda fun to see the old notes sometimes!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 01:17 PM   #10232
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Thanks BullDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yes, if you want to be able to see rep notes you have sent you would need to save them in a text file or something.

There is one cool trick that not too many people know about - which is you can see old rep notes that you have received on a post even after they scroll off your User CP. If you go to an old post of yours and click on the Rep icon (like you were going to leave yourself a rep note - fortunately the system doesn't allow you to talk to yourself) a little window will pop up and show the Thanks and old rep notes. The only problem is that it won't show who thanked or left you the rep note, but it is still kinda fun to see the old notes sometimes!
I'm actually trying that lol.
I tried to rep you and Gemme's posts....
Nothing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 01:28 PM   #10233
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm actually trying that lol.
I tried to rep you and Gemme's posts....
Nothing

That's so weird. Yeah, I don't have a rep note from you. To leave a rep note you just click on the little scale icon, type in the blank box and then click on the Add to Reputation box. Don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

I also don't know why the thanks count wouldn't be accurate.

Hey, welcome back Rugged! Haven't seen you around in a long time I don't think.

p.s. one other thing Rugged, just in case you don't know, if you want to leave a Rep note and thank the post - you have to leave the Rep note first and then thank, otherwise it won't work.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-31-2016, 01:54 PM   #10234
Jackson
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Jackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to day Hi and I guess introduce myself as single? Or is there another place to do this? I already wrote something in the newbie area.

Thanks
Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 02:06 PM   #10235
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Should I see it at the bottom of the posts I have
repped like I see everyone else's?
Even on my profile where it says "thanks",
it's still at 7. I'm pretty sure I have given wayyyyyyyy
more thanks than 7.
Thanks for your help
The 'thanks' button is different than the rep button. Bully mentioned where the rep button is and I didn't know about the old reps, so thanks for that note!

One note for you is if you are going to leave a rep note AND thank the post publicly too, do the rep note first and then thanks. If you thank the post first, you won't be allowed to leave a rep note. Then you'd have to unthank the post, leave the rep note and than re-thank the post. Confused yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to day Hi and I guess introduce myself as single? Or is there another place to do this? I already wrote something in the newbie area.

Thanks
Hello and

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 02:58 PM   #10236
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Welcome to the thread!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 03:14 PM   #10237
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
That's so weird. Yeah, I don't have a rep note from you. To leave a rep note you just click on the little scale icon, type in the blank box and then click on the Add to Reputation box. Don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

I also don't know why the thanks count wouldn't be accurate.

Hey, welcome back Rugged! Haven't seen you around in a long time I don't think.

p.s. one other thing Rugged, just in case you don't know, if you want to leave a Rep note and thank the post - you have to leave the Rep note first and then thank, otherwise it won't work.
Thanks buddy...
I have been around, just not really posting as much
Trying to stay out of trouble lol.

I did a "sample rep" and
Typed something in to see if it worked.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:16 PM   #10238
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Thanks buddy...
I have been around, just not really posting as much
Trying to stay out of trouble lol.

I did a "sample rep" and
Typed something in to see if it worked.
Lol, sounds like me. I try to lay low once in a while. Not that we ever really stay out of trouble completely!

Hey I got your rep so it's working and sent you one back!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 03:24 PM   #10239
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Lol, sounds like me. I try to lay low once in a while. Not that we ever really stay out of trouble completely!

Hey I got your rep so it's working and sent you one back!
Ok cool. I'm glad it's verified that I can give rep!
Thanks....

And yeah I agree... Im in the gym literally cracking up!!
Trouble finds us hahaha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 05:43 PM   #10240
Roman

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Roman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST Reputation

What are your thoughts on season 2?
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote