Old 02-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #1
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I love the pair at the top. What brand is that?

They are magnificent boots. Helped us win the war. They're called "Boots Combat Service" which are retro WW2 US military combat boots. Worth tracking down...
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post

They are magnificent boots. Helped us win the war. They're called "Boots Combat Service" which are retro WW2 US military combat boots. Worth tracking down...
Awesome. They look heavy, too. I love a heavy boot.

ETA: Not to be a bother, but is there a style number/year for them? For example, when I googled the name, another style came up that was called m-1943. Paratrooper? Marine? You may not have this/any info, but figured I could save some time if you know.

I've just gotta get a pair of these!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #3
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Awesome. They look heavy, too. I love a heavy boot.

ETA: Not to be a bother, but is there a style number/year for them? For example, when I googled the name, another style came up that was called m-1943. Paratrooper? Marine? You may not have this/any info, but figured I could save some time if you know.

I've just gotta get a pair of these!
They're not as heavy as Doc Martins but still give a good weight to each step. They're Paratrooper retro style so mimic the 1940's design. This is as much as I know and I hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
They're not as heavy as Doc Martins but still give a good weight to each step. They're Paratrooper retro style so mimic the 1940's design. This is as much as I know and I hope it helps.
Thanks. I may have found an image. Interestingly, it said they were worn by the Israel Defense Force. I need to do more research though.

So, you are not wearing an original pair, but rather one that were recently made, right? The way the cushion that is on the top is made, is what makes me question that. Of course, I know shit about that kind of thing, but it was a thought.

They are absolutely gorgeous. I am very picky about boots and those are perfect!

And yeah, I love Doc Martens, too.

I really appreciate the details.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #5
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Thanks. I may have found an image. Interestingly, it said they were worn by the Israel Defense Force. I need to do more research though.

So, you are not wearing an original pair, but rather one that were recently made, right? The way the cushion that is on the top is made, is what makes me question that. Of course, I know shit about that kind of thing, but it was a thought.

They are absolutely gorgeous. I am very picky about boots and those are perfect!

And yeah, I love Doc Martens, too.

I really appreciate the details.
Mine are copies not originals. You may find researching for "Grinders 10 Eyelet Combat Boots" or "Knightsbridge Boots with steel toes" which are VERY similar to the original style.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: