Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #761
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Default Natural Remedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Have arrived at a point where trying to fit in two speed walks a day just ends up making my joints sore -- which is why the variety of cross training (walking, biking, swimming, shooting hoops) works so much better for me. The frustrating thing is that both my pup and I want to walk more (especially in this gorgeous weather) -- but the consequences just aren't worth it. I don't know how many of you are able to physically tolerate walking or running 4+ miles daily on a regular basis. My feet/knees/ankles can't handle it (despite wearing appropriate athletic walking shoes). Thank goodness the gym reopens tomorrow! It will be a full and fun day of exercise, plus!
Natural Remedy
I planned to walk for 3.5 weeks solid across Spain this summer. Thought I would have to pull out or be in extreme pain doing so. My knees were so so painful.

Started taking Rose Hip and Glucosamine/Chondroitin every single day in the lead up to leaving for a couple of months.

It worked!!! Mission complete and no joint pain!!!! Made it up and over, most importantly back down from the Pyrenees all on day one with no joint pain!!! Muscles were sore but joints fine and for the rest of the journey :-)

I swear by this, been back home about a month now and still taking them.

Hope this helps anyone with painful joints
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #762
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Thanks, Dapper -- yes, hiking trails is something I have done with all my dogs on special occasion (especially when traveling to wooded regions). And agreed, it's great and a lot easier on the joints. However, for a daily routine I need to be able to just walk out the door without a need to drive someplace (my gym is only1-1/2 blocks away) or I won't get in a workout at all. This is after a childhood thru college years of hours-upon-hours of a wide variety of sports (training and competition). Major burn out. So, as an adult have found proximity makes a big difference in my compliance with a routine. Also, FYI -- it has been my experience (via shin splints at one point in my athletic frenzy) that changing surfaces is a no-no. So, if I walk on sand, or grass/trails then switch back to sidewalks it's even worse on my Achilles. Just thought I'd throw that in there in case anyone else has noticed that phenomenon.

BTW, great day back to the gym and a bonus activity, too.

Good work everyone -- keep it up!
I didn't even think about the fact that you may not be close to trails/woods like I am. What the heck was I thinking? Duh.

I am actually going to hit the trails with the dog today. Most weekends in the summer I am at the beach, so the trails are more of a Fall/Winter activity. It seems like too much of a hassle to do it after work in the evenings in the summer. It is certainly easier to just go to the gym at my job or work out at home. Anyway, the dog will be thrilled today because it is more fun than his daily walks in the development (or, ummm...the treadmill that he has grown to dislike quite a bit).

We have an extensive trails system here, so I am very lucky.

Metro, I appreciate the information on the changing of surfaces. Very interesting, I had never heard of this.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #763
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

hello everybody!

I need to start checking in here.

I've been alternating my workouts mostly ab and cardio.

this past week I did reverse crunches and mountain climbers. 5 sets, 15 reps.

1 day I did bicep curls 5 sets, 12 reps and jump knee tucks 5 sets, 10 reps.

gonna keep this up 5-6 days of the week and also add 2-3 days of treadmill or running outside.

a few months ago I bought the hip hop ab videos but my dvd player is not cooperating so they are on hold for now and instead I find my workouts online.

I'll be back with updates! Keep trekking ya'll.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #764
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the new folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

It could very well be potassium, because I am not able to have bananas with my regular diet. I might have to take a supplement to get what I need, since other vegetable choices may not give me enough.
10 Foods High in Potassium

Guess what? Bananas rank 10th place. I bet you'll find something on here you can eat.

Good afternoon, all.

I took care of my workout early this morning as I had a lot to do today. I warmed up on the treadmill for 15 minutes and completed a lower body weight training session with a touch of ab work plus 30 minutes back on ye ole treadmill. This time, I used the random program and thought to myself, "WWJD?" So I bumped that sucker up to level 10!

My total calculated caloric expediture was 237 and my total calculated distance was 2.15 miles.

It was nice and quiet this morning; typical of early Sundays. I liked it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #765
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Welcome to the new folks!

10 Foods High in Potassium

Guess what? Bananas rank 10th place. I bet you'll find something on here you can eat.

Good afternoon, all.

I took care of my workout early this morning as I had a lot to do today. I warmed up on the treadmill for 15 minutes and completed a lower body weight training session with a touch of ab work plus 30 minutes back on ye ole treadmill. This time, I used the random program and thought to myself, "WWJD?" So I bumped that sucker up to level 10!

My total calculated caloric expediture was 237 and my total calculated distance was 2.15 miles.

It was nice and quiet this morning; typical of early Sundays. I liked it!
Thank you Gemme! It looks like the ones I'm already able to eat/am eating, are all on this list...Spinach, mushrooms, squash, and avocado.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #766
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Still on vacation. This morning BB and Jan (my brother's husband, South African name pronounced "Yon") were still sleeping, so I coaxed my brother, Dave, into a walk on the beach with me. We walked down the long-ish path that leads from the road to the beach and is rather primitive in nature. Dave pointed down on the path and said, "Look at that, such a long earth worm." I looked down and said, "There's another." Then all of a sudden we realized there were like a zillion big long worms slithering around us. That got us moving fast and safely onto the sand by the water. Dave and Jan meditate several times a day and are pretty compulsive about their routine, so Dave didn't want to make the walk too long. I did want a long walk and love walking with my brother, who is a fast walker and a great conversationalist. So I had to strategize. :: Cue evil music :: Every time he suggested turning back, I'd point to what appeared to be the end of the horizon but is actually a kind of optical illusion. It's never really the end because you pass it, and then there's another end point. It worked for a good hour at which point Dave looked at his watch, spun on his heel, and said, "This is going to be a two hour fucking walk!" And indeed it was. I've always been a mischievous little sister. When we got back to the path back up to the road, the earth worms were mostly gone but some were dried up and dead or still, but I could still see all their tracks. Anyway, later in the afternoon I went to the gym where I wore my "Honey Badger Don't Care" t-shirt for the second day in a row. I did an hour on the stationary bike while lifting weights, and then the man who runs this tiny prison of a gym said, "Okay, Honey Badger, we're closing up." I looked around and saw that I was the only one still there, and some lights had been turned off. It was only 5 o'clock!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #767
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

the only exercise i did today involved laundry and putting up books, so lots of lifting and carrying.

but i put in for one of those silly raffle things that sit on the top of trash cans at restaurants (y'all know what i'm talking about, right?). anyway, it was for a free gym membership. did it for one of my partners because he's been talking about wanting one for ages. aaaaaaaaaaaand i actually won! and then chris (my partner) flaked on me. so i made an appointment tuesday to set it up for myself

i've never had a gym membership and i'm not sure how i feel about it yet...

does planning to exercise count as having an exercise experience today?
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #768
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful albatross View Post
the only exercise i did today involved laundry and putting up books, so lots of lifting and carrying.

but i put in for one of those silly raffle things that sit on the top of trash cans at restaurants (y'all know what i'm talking about, right?). anyway, it was for a free gym membership. did it for one of my partners because he's been talking about wanting one for ages. aaaaaaaaaaaand i actually won! and then chris (my partner) flaked on me. so i made an appointment tuesday to set it up for myself

i've never had a gym membership and i'm not sure how i feel about it yet...

does planning to exercise count as having an exercise experience today?
Ummm, no. But, you're new and you did lift and carry some books today.... you get half credit.

Welcome to the thread!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #769
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Right now... I'm sitting on the couch in the dark quiet house thinking how I should get to the gym and my time would be better spent there....

I think I can I think I can....
Old 08-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #770
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Right now... I'm sitting on the couch in the dark quiet house thinking how I should get to the gym and my time would be better spent there....

I think I can I think I can....
I thought I could I thought I could....

I did a 5 minute warm-up on the bike...then some work with weights, emphasis on back, arms, shoulders and legs oh and abs...
then did 25 minutes on my fave treadmill. Minimum incline of 6 and max of 18.5. I ended up with 560 vertical feet...I thought it would be more...I have to ask the trainer how that works exactly....

I'm hoping to get the bikes out to a favorite spot today mayhaps....depends on the weather and such
Old 08-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #771
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I think I went for a bike ride six out of the last seven days. I'm starting to lose track, no pun intended.

Yesterday I dropped off my hybrid bike at the shop for a tuneup. That left the folding bike for my ride yesterday, and I made the most of it but now I'm used to the speed the other bike has; the tires are not only larger but thinner, and I can stand on the pedals going uphill and it's a full-body workout that feels great.

The folding bike is really comfortable and designed for city cruising but it's slow, and when those dads with their kids on the back of their bikes start to pass you on the loop around Prospect Park, well that's kind of humiliating LOL

Still I rode for a couple hours yesterday.

I'm waiting for something to be delivered, taking a day off. Later I might ride again. It's clearing up and it's cooler out.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #772
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

It was a cloudy, cool, rainy blustery day on the beach today. There was just about no one there. The sand was packed tightly and evenly so I didn't have to walk at a bad angle or sink too deeply in the sand. I walked for 90 minutes and then did half an hour of yoga and core exercises on the beach. Then I splashed around for a few hours in the pool. I love sand and water!

How do I... ?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #773
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did some manual labor at work and spent a while walking around a store.

That's all I got today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #774
Artzy76

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The Girlie kinds :)
Relationship Status:
Singular

Artzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Working it out...

Started off my morning with an hour of water aerobics followed by a relaxing time sitting in the hot tub... oooooooooh my muscles loved me!
Just got home from Kickboxing class... this guy is brutal I tell ya! He really gives me a challenge and I appreciate him for that...
Class started out with 10 min. of pushups routine... to warm up with.
Then 6-5min rounds on the bags doing combo of ... 6 straight punches, 2 hooks, 1 upper cut, 1 push up, over and over and over until the 5 min. buzzer then we did 1 min. leg lifts (on your back lifting both legs and rolling your hips up off the mats & back down)
Next up... Ab routine consisted of Crunches, Bicycle, V stretch 7 Lift ... over and over and over for 10 min.
Class closed with a 2 min. Plank...
~whew~ water and more water and breath and stretch and more water... home to a hot shower and drinking more water...
Love how I feel ... Deeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths and feeel the burn!
Tomorrow my arms are going to realize how alive they are. ABSOLUTELY!
Artzy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Artzy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #775
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did an hour of recumbent biking (Level 10, Random program) while lifting weights at the little gym I'm using while in Montauk. There's only one recumbent bike and a townie/local/regular member of the gym gave me dirty looks until I finished. I felt like I'd walked into her living room and settled in on her own private bike. She then asked, "When does your vacation end?" I said, "Friday." She said, "Good." I let out a little giggle and took it all in stride. After all, I was the one who got it first, so I was all smiles

How do I... ?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #776
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,355 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

My gym reopened, so I went to my usual stretch and Group Power classes on Monday morning, and I hope to get there every MWF. The logistics entailed in getting to the gym at 5:30, with my lunch and a change of clothing, working out for 1.5 hours, and to school in time, is mind boggling.

I still don't have enough clothes because well, I've lost weight and my body shape is so different, and that is great, of course, but also tricky.

And it's obviously bad that I'm up at 3:15 am.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:24 AM   #777
Daktari

No dedicated exercise as such for weeks. It's all about being active in everyday life and I've been busy for quite a while now.

The workshop keeps two of us pretty busy and active. I also like to work outside which means I'm constantly moving to and fro' the workshop which is not very ergonomic but I prefer it that way, for now. Also means I have a great tan...on exposed parts.

Last night I rode the lights with the The Zimbabwean and The Psychic, we didn't ride far because there were thousands upon thousands of clueless cyclists around...as it should be, it is an event promoting cycling but jeez Louise some folks have no awareness of anything going on around them.
I barely had to peddle because the TZ and TP are much slower than me and I didn't want to lose them in the melee. Very shortly they'd had enough, I was getting irritable and getting my massacre face on, so we turned off and flew home for a big fat brew (tea/coffee).

I aim to get a group of us together for a more social Dykes on Bykes Ride the Lights ending with a fish and chip supper later in the Illuminations season.

Today is mostly about laying vinyl flooring in an apartment, not an easy job in some of the spaces we've got to cover but hey, it's all exercise!

nycfem: I used to ride recumbents, only on the road They're great fun and a so much more efficient use of cycle energy. HPV speed records are all held on recumbents. I personally like a short wheel base for that nippy, speed machine feel rather than long wheelbase steadiness. I would love, love, love a recumbent trike; one you can go fast on for Sunday riding and also use for everyday transport.
Like this:

Keep on moving yer bodies ya'll
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 04:46 AM   #778
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I did an hour of recumbent biking (Level 10, Random program) while lifting weights at the little gym I'm using while in Montauk. There's only one recumbent bike and a townie/local/regular member of the gym gave me dirty looks until I finished. I felt like I'd walked into her living room and settled in on her own private bike. She then asked, "When does your vacation end?" I said, "Friday." She said, "Good." I let out a little giggle and took it all in stride. After all, I was the one who got it first, so I was all smiles
What a jerk.

You are so laid back. I love that about you. I would have been starting to get Daktari's massacre face on if she did that nearly the whole hour.

Yesterday was good. I was on the Beast and tried to be more mindful of keeping my feet flat instead of on my tippy toes but I'm not sure how that worked out since my calves were a bit sore immediately afterwards (but that dissipated after a few minutes of walking around).

315 calories. 1.54 miles. 30 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #779
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have mad ...

... Elliptical skills. And, my arms ache this morning to prove it. Tylenol. Must. Have. Tylenol (and I plan to do it all over again tonight!).
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #780
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to be working out. once I get started I feel good!

Today

5 reps, x 15 of mountain climbers and reverse situps.

lots of walking and stairs at work!

Good day everybody!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights