Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-26-2020, 09:50 PM   #5101
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good day today! I walked lots during the work day and then another 6000+ steps tonight on my walk. Currently, I'm at 16,025 steps for the day. That gives me, according to my pedometer, approximately 1000 more calories burned than I would have without all that walking, which is good because that's probably what I ate in chips tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2020, 09:23 PM   #5102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was 11,944 steps. If I had realized how close to 12,000 I was before midnight, I would have walked around the living room a couple of times.

I'm at 10,527 now and I know I need to go out and at least do a quick once around but I don't feel like it. I've been a wee bit short on sleep a few nights lately and I think it's catching up with me. Or it could be the 55-60 hour work weeks but I'm not complaining about that. That is going to help me pay off a good sized bill and finish paying off my car repairs from earlier in the month. Nope, no complaints here.

You know, I think it's one of my customers. She's an emotional vampire and I always feel drained after a major connection with her. Well, any connection more than her running in to use the bathroom is draining. Today, I spent about an hour with her. Yes, that must be it. It's been a long time since I spent that much time with her.

So, physical health. Check!
Psychological and emotional health. Eh.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2021, 09:56 AM   #5103
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Last week I rode:

– 35.2 miles
– 2.65 hours
– 52 minutes curls
– 60 arm rolls

Had an okay workout this morning. Still experimenting with the curls. Incorporated the arm rolls and the shoulder is better.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 10:33 PM   #5104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

16,033 steps so far today and since I'm settled in my chair and there's less than half an hour until midnight, I'll wager that that is going to be my final tally for the day. It's just a wee bit over 5 miles and helped me burn an additional 1000 plus calories.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:03 AM   #5105
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a decent cardio workout this morning on exercise bike.

– Rode 5 miles in 21m 15s
– 4m of curls with hand weights
– 100 arm rolls

I have osteoarthritis in my shoulder and it flared up last fall. I thought the pain was from an old injury but it's osteoarthritis. It's better now but I need to go easy. Think I'll cut back on the arm rolls. I'll play it by ear.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2021, 08:36 PM   #5106
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

No extra walking today but I'm still at 10,739 steps, which is not too shabby.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:18 AM   #5107
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay cardio/muscle workout while watching Dr. Oz on Pluto TV. Didn't do the cardio workout as much as I wanted, but that's okay.

– Rode 5 miles in 24m 46s
– 100 arm rolls
– 5 crunches

This morning I used the video below as a guide on crunches.

But getting on and off the floor is murder on my delicate knees. So I'm going try doing crunches in bed. I found the video below and am going to give this a try soon.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:46 PM   #5108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

14,260 steps right now. I got home and ate very late and I inevitably ate too much so now I feel blah. Not my best moment but still good steps for the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:54 AM   #5109
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a nice cardio workout while listening to Motown and watching m'boy Horatio.

– Rode 5 miles in 21m 46s
– 4m of curls with resistance band
– 100 arm rolls
– 2 crunches, if that.

Again I was all over the place with the crunches. On the bed is easier than the floor, but I think I'm gonna forget about the crunches for now. I'm doing well with the bike riding, curls, and arm rolls. Maybe I'll pick up the crunches again after I move. We'll see.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 08:10 PM   #5110
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

So far, I'm a little over 13,000 steps today but I'll tinker around the apartment and I do want to get out for a short walk. It's cold but dry so it's nice walking weather as long as I can keep my hands warm.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-10-2021, 09:58 AM   #5111
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had another good cardio workout this morning while listing to Biggie and watching a film on James Baldwin for free at TubiTv.com.

– Rode 5 miles in 21m 05s
– 100 arm rolls
– 5 crunches on the bed

Yesterday on my way out, I met a trainer who lives across the way and she showed me some leg lifts that I can do in bed that will strengthen my lower abdomen. (I had surgery ages ago and it left my lower abdomen on the weak side.) She also gave me some puzzle pads to make it easier for me to get on and off the floor. Anyway I'll do these for now in bed and will try the floor another time.

Old 01-10-2021, 09:42 PM   #5112
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a good walk last night. Tonight too but my updated stats for last night are: 17,507 steps, 5.52 miles and 1111.2 additional calories burned.

Tonight was BEEEE-utiful! The sky is jet black, crisp and clear and the stars are all out and shining like diamonds in the sky. Maybe it was a night like this that provided the inspiration for RiRi's song.

I had a super busy but limited movement day at work. Basically, I was trapped in the office and at my desk for nearly the whole day so my steps are less than I wanted but still pretty decent because of my walk tonight. So far, I'm at 11,285 steps, 3.55 miles and 716.3 additional calories burned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:00 PM   #5113
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night's final tally was 1,415 steps. I'm at 12,183 so far and am about to go do a quick walk before setting down and getting ready for bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 09:11 PM   #5114
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Had another good cardio workout this morning while listing to Biggie and watching a film on James Baldwin for free at TubiTv.com.

– Rode 5 miles in 21m 05s
– 100 arm rolls
– 5 crunches on the bed

Yesterday on my way out, I met a trainer who lives across the way and she showed me some leg lifts that I can do in bed that will strengthen my lower abdomen. (I had surgery ages ago and it left my lower abdomen on the weak side.) She also gave me some puzzle pads to make it easier for me to get on and off the floor. Anyway I'll do these for now in bed and will try the floor another time.

This does indeed sound like an excellent workout!

Now just think if you do re-locate to a region with a high volume of snow fall, how easily you'll be able to incorporate hoisting shovel after shovel into your workout schedule...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 09:54 AM   #5115
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
This does indeed sound like an excellent workout!

Now just think if you do re-locate to a region with a high volume of snow fall, how easily you'll be able to incorporate hoisting shovel after shovel into your workout schedule...
I don't think so, homoe! but this does remind me that I need to contact Gemme for more information on portable or compact snow blowers.

Had a good cardio workout this morning. Maintained speed at 16.5 for awhile.

– Rode 5 miles in 20m 57s
– 50 arm rolls

Old 01-12-2021, 10:35 PM   #5116
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm here for ya, Orema!

Today's count so far is 12,548 at nearly 4 miles walked and almost 800 extra calories burned. Last night hit 15,427 steps.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:31 AM   #5117
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm here for ya, Orema!

Today's count so far is 12,548 at nearly 4 miles walked and almost 800 extra calories burned. Last night hit 15,427 steps.
Congrat's on those big numbers, sole-steppin' sista! And thank you, I'll reach out soon.

Had a good cardio workout this morning. Didn't take any tylenol.

– Rode 5 miles in 21m 20s
– 2m of curls with hand weights
– 30 arm rolls
– 5 bed crunches

Old 01-13-2021, 10:04 PM   #5118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night wound up being 12,703 steps. Tonight, I'm a smidge higher at 13,000 steps, a little over 4 miles and 824.2 extra calories burned. Not a bad day at all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-15-2021, 09:29 PM   #5119
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's going to be a slow step day for me tomorrow. Torrential rain for at least half the day so I won't be outside much. Given that, I decided to get as much as in a humanly possible today and I'm at 20,137 steps now, 6.35 miles walked and 1278.2 extra calories burned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:38 PM   #5120
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really getting up and down the stairs now! I still have to do it one step at a time - put both feet on one step, then consecutively move both feet down (or up) to the next step. But I don't have to stop and rest, I'm not breathing hard when I get to the top of the stairs, and I have haven't gotten dizzy in a couple of weeks.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights