Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-02-2016, 05:44 AM   #3081
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I walked twice this week. Clocked in 5 flights of stairs on the Fitbit on each walk.

Got some Ryka walking shoes that are better than the ones I bought the week before.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 07:22 AM   #3082
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mowed the lawn. That'll do.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 07:50 AM   #3083
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had hella good workout this morning, exercisers. It was a struggle, because I've only been doing cardio as a warm up for the strength training for a while, but I made it through and that's the important part. Kicking ass and taking names along the way is just icing on the proverbial cake.

I went to gym #2 and worked on the Life Fitness elliptical using the random program and at level 3. They finally got smart and had some of the lights turned off. Those lights put out a LOT of heat and with the natural light coming in through the wall of glass in the front and strategic placement of the lighting that was on, it was...by far...the most enjoyable and cool workout I've had at that location. I think that had a lot to do with the quality of my workout too.

Stats: 322 cal, 2.73 mi, 35:00 min

This was followed up by a good 10 minutes of stretching. I was loosey goosey in the joints when I left, but in a good way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 08:03 AM   #3084
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My trainer didn't have enough people to come in for today (needs at least 3 and I think I was the only one wanting a session this morning), so I went to the other gym and did my own circuit and strength training. It was a good workout!

Life Fitness treadmill, random program, level 5
Stats: 34 cal, .37 mi, 8:00 min

45 minutes of circuit and strength training

12 minutes of stretching

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 09:59 AM   #3085
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

No time for an actual exercise workout, but working at the kennel and cutting grass in this heat is helping me lose weight!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm finally under 200lbs!! AND, I'm still eating pretty much whatever I want, just less.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #3086
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Another good workout today. After the last workout and moving a ton of tubs and bins around, I was sore for a couple of days. It's nice to feel the work but not be so tore up that you can't cough without sharp pain. That's not fun.

Warm up: Life Fitness elliptical, random program, level 5
Stats: 38 cal, .33 mi, 4:00 min

Body: 45-50 minutes of strength training. I did the same routine as last time but switched up the order that some of the machines were used and I pushed myself with higher weights on some of them.

Cool down: 10 minutes of stretching

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #3087
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Today I scrubbed dog runs for 2 1/2 hours, and cut half of my lawn . As soon as I finish getting the oil changed in my car, I'm going home to cut the other half.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:15 AM   #3088
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got in a quick cardio workout this morning.

Precor EFX576i elliptical, total body program
Stats: 272.3 cal, 2.21 mi, 30:00 min

I know the statistics for these machines is off by up to 40% but I busted my hump today and feel I earned every one of those calories burned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:19 AM   #3089
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I had a short week at work. Went on three walks and clocked 4 flights of steps in each walk.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #3090
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I got in a quick cardio workout this morning.

Precor EFX576i elliptical, total body program
Stats: 272.3 cal, 2.21 mi, 30:00 min

I know the statistics for these machines is off by up to 40% but I busted my hump today and feel I earned every one of those calories burned.

Add 3 hours of slow to moderate walking onto this. I went to an art festival.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #3091
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I changed my clothes about 75 times. That was a workout.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #3092
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Excellent workout this morning, exercisers. I'm not sure if it was a longer workout because I just did more or if it was just that I was moving slower but it wound up being about an hour of strength training plus warm up and cool down.

Stats: 65 cal, .52 mi, 7:00 min

Strength training, total body

Cool down: stretched for about 15 minutes

I made it to failure on a couple of machines too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #3093
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Me again!

I had a good workout this morning, although I did manage to aggravate a muscle in my left shoulder/upper back area. It's not major but it's a constant twinge, so I'll play nice with it this week.

I already planned to go light on the upper body today anyway so that worked out. I emphasized the lower body and either increased the weight or did extra sets at my last weight.

Stats: 81 cal, .60 mi, 9:00 min

45 minutes of strength training, including additional work/emphasis on the lower body and core

Cool down: 15 minutes of stretching as usual plus about 5 minutes on the TrueStretch contraption the gym has. It helped me to stretch my shoulder and neck area better than I could have using my body alone.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 10:20 AM   #3094
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I'm trying to decide what to do today. Last night I did a short run then bike workout. Not sure if I should do that again or get on the rowing machine... still healing from some surgery that sort of dictates staying off the rower for a little longer but I don't want to... it's my favorite.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM   #3095
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Walked 2 miles while playing Pokemon GO and walking my dog.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:35 PM   #3096
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I did my first strengthening exercises given to me by my physical therapist. Pelvic tilts and hip raises.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 05:39 PM   #3097
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I did my first strengthening exercises given to me by my physical therapist. Pelvic tilts and hip raises.
That's part of my stretching routine. It helps keep the sciatic monster under control. Tilts and bridges are fun compared to some of the other stuff my PT gave me. Hopefully, yours will be nicer to you.

When another patient completely unbeknownst to me walks by and says, "Hey, doc, you're hurting her!" you know it's true.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:03 PM   #3098
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Wound up with a run and a bike ride- extended by that magic moment when you think you're done but then a really good song comes on so you ride a little longer...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #3099
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

30 minutes with the trainer , and only God knows the technical names of what we did ( I have my own version in Spanish of the names but those aren't technical names!) This was followed by a 40 minute walk - I usually try do a one hour walk, but I was tired !! -

What?! Im old, you know?!....and I'm a whiny baby as well!! lol
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 09:24 AM   #3100
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Happy hump day, exercisers.

I had a quick cardio workout this morning. The soreness in my shoulder dissipated overnight but I still didn't want to overwork my muscles before I have time to really develop them.

Life Fitness treadmill, random program, level 4
Stats: 209 cal, 1.80 mi, 35:00 min

For the most part, I stayed at 3.0 mph while the incline changed throughout the whole workout. The only deviations were when the incline dropped to zero and I ran those intervals at 5.0 mph and my warm up and cool down. There were 2 1.5 minute intervals and one 1 minute interval that was run.

I got the treadmill in the dark and under the big fan that was on high. Oh buddy, I was a happy girl.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights