Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-15-2018, 03:00 AM   #4081
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I met one friend for lunch and another for tea later in the afternoon. I walked everywhere and it was a good bit of walking, at least half an hour, which is the longest I've been on my foot since my injury. No pain. I did lots of foot and ankle stretches when I got home to keep it that way!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #4082
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a great workout this morning, exercisers!

It was my trusty elliptical. There's no shame in favoritism. I didn't get my actual personal favorite elliptical but they are all very nice and they are still ellipticals.

Stats: 329 cal, 2.86 mi, 45:00 min

A guy was on my favorite elliptical when I started and got off a few minutes later.....nyc is SOOO right about the 5 minute thing!.....and he then moved to the treadmills. A guy that had been running like the Devil was after him moved from the treadmill to my favorite elliptical and I initiated conversation with him briefly, giving him encouragement for such a difficult workout. We went back and forth for a few minutes and then both kind of zoned out into our workouts.

He left and another guy got on that elliptical and I didn't really notice because I was totally zoning out and then, when my program stopped, he commented to me in appreciation of my time and ability to stay on the elliptical so long and we spent a couple minutes talking about how to extend elliptical workouts when your feet are tired or burning. It wasn't rocket science but it was a nice turnabout with me talking to the first guy and the second guy initiating conversation with me. Fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #4083
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I last exercised on Wednesday but then was too tired Thursday and Friday. It's my second week of school and I still am struggling to get enough sleep on school weeks. Without sleep for more than one night in a row, it feels too hard to exercise. My sleep is something I would like to improve upon. I go to bed too late. I have not solved that riddle of going to bed on time on work nights.

Anyway... today I walked to the gym x 30 minutes at leisure, and then I went on the stairmaster for 32 minutes. I did get one of the two stairmasters, though not my favorite, but at least I didn't have to go to the climb mills (Just the name is annoying, much too hampster-like.). The stairmaster that is not my favorite is easier than the stairmaster that is my favorite, so I have to increase my levels accordingly. The pattern I did was Level 7 down to 1 for two minutes on each level, for two sets. Then I did a four minute cool down on level 1. I'm watching an interesting documentary a woman did of herself and her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

It was a Saturday night, so not many people. When I returned to the locker room, Taylor was there. She was naked but had towels covering the essentials. I find it interesting that she's self-conscious about her body. Generally in the locker room people are relaxed about that. I don't think it's because she knows I'm a lesbian, because she doesn't seem the type to think that way. Taylor talked to me about a book she was reading on fasting and mentioned how it helps with cancer. Then she told me that there is a certain woman at the gym named Caroline around whom she doesn't want it to be mentioned that she fasts. She told me that she was going to flicker her eyes at me if Caroline was around so that we wouldn't accidentally talk about her fasting. She felt that Caroline was the type that would call it an eating disorder. I agreed to this somewhat odd request but think her signal should be different. I won't notice if her eyes flicker. I'm thinking she should instead say to me, "How's Tim?" I could not mistake that. I might suggest that but the whole thing is weird. Taylor is perhaps my favorite gym friend of all. I'm not sure why but I think it's fun to see her, towels and all.

Happy exercising! Gym saying: Commit to something.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #4084
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got a workout in before having to go to work later.

Warm up: elliptical
Stats: 65 cal, .49 mi, 7:00 min

+/-40 minutes of circuit training

Cool down: stretching on the mat, about 10 minutes

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:24 AM   #4085
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

4 sets of 200 steps, 8 curls and overheads plus 4 side lifts and 4 forward lifts with 2kg dumbells, and one small session of Pilates done today.

College restarts tomorrow, so college days will effectively be rest days, now.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #4086
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked for 20 minutes downtown. Foot still holding up and I see the podiatrist Tuesday!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 12:47 PM   #4087
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

3 miles on the treadmill then mowed the yard go me!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #4088
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I went to the gym and then I saw that there was a big street fair one block away. Like a starry eyed child, I turned away from the gym and began walking into the street fair like it was an enchanted forest. I found myself chomping on an ear of corn like a beaver and examining little tchotchkes. It was a beautiful day, and everyone seemed happy. There were kids bouncy house type stuff, including one where a kid puts on a velcro suit and then gets thrown onto a velcro wall, each level having a point, kind of like Skee-Ball. It was mesmerizing to watch, and I wondered if I could get thrown up on the wall, but then I imagined a news story of my death

I did actually make it back to the gym like over an hour later and did 32 minutes on the stairmaster, my favorite one, my usual pattern.

Happy exercising!

How do I... ?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 07:57 PM   #4089
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I also ran around the grocery store for a good 45 minutes like I was a contestant on Supermarket Sweep. Who remembers that show?

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:27 PM   #4090
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I also ran around the grocery store for a good 45 minutes like I was a contestant on Supermarket Sweep. Who remembers that show?
Now there's Guy's Grocery Games.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #4091
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yes. I've seen that a couple times.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:31 PM   #4092
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Yes. I've seen that a couple times.
People move pretty fast when 20 grand is on the line.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 04:26 AM   #4093
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Ironically that's what I watched yesterday when I went to the gym.

I have not gone in several days because I kept having migraines which made me feel poorly. I was still not feeling the greatest yesterday so I took it easy on the treadmill but it was nice to be back in the gym.

I did 35 minutes on the treadmill while watching Guy's Grocery Games. I also kept an eye on the football game on the other TV. And of course an eye on the people around me to see what everybody else was doing.

Just FYI no one was on the rowing machine today. And no I do not have three eyes I rotated what I was watching.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #4094
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A short walk with the pups in the woods

And 4 hours of cleaning. My fitness app says it burns over 1,000 calories

That explains why I lost so much weight in Asheville. I was cleaning for a living, eating better food and hiking all the time.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #4095
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Ironically that's what I watched yesterday when I went to the gym.

I have not gone in several days because I kept having migraines which made me feel poorly. I was still not feeling the greatest yesterday so I took it easy on the treadmill but it was nice to be back in the gym.

I did 35 minutes on the treadmill while watching Guy's Grocery Games. I also kept an eye on the football game on the other TV. And of course an eye on the people around me to see what everybody else was doing.

Just FYI no one was on the rowing machine today. And no I do not have three eyes I rotated what I was watching.

I LOVE Guys Grocery Games! I try to play along like what you would I make... why would I buy....
Old 09-17-2018, 12:16 PM   #4096
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm glad you are getting back into it, Mopsie.

I got back to it myself this morning after a solid night's sleep. I woke up with the sun streaming through the blinds and had a nice workout.

Elliptical stats: 310 cal, 2.59 mi, 45:00 min. My average pace was 17.21 min/mile so I wasn't burning any rubber but I kept a steady pace.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #4097
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I went to bed too late last night and had to get up early for work, so I was pretty tired today. It was a push to get myself to the gym, but I did it: 32 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. I finished my depressing but good documentary on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome called "Unrest." Now I've started (also on Netflix) another depressing but good doc called "Brave Miss World" about rape. There's nothing like being tired, on a stairmaster, and crying as you watch a movie.

The personal trainer, Janet, who has a tendency to invade my space was there. After I get off the stairmaster I have a post-stairmaster routine where I go to a window ledge and watch a few more minutes of my Netflix. It's a good way to wind down, and it's a spot where there's a fan. So it's very personal time. I'm sitting there watching my movie, in my space, and who gets in next to me wayyyyy to close and starts to engage me. Yep, Janet. I'm always half-friendly but not signaling much engagement back to her, and she wanders off. She told me I could remember her name by thinking, "Damn it, Janet!" and that's exactly what comes to mind when she and I have an encounter

Saying of the day: Bodies in motion stay in motion... especially when 20 grand is involved.

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #4098
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've been fairly busy today! I went out on an errand to an washeteria to do my laundry off site (because it's cleaner where I went to) and while out doing laundry, I got an idea to go out to the community college to visit the Aquatic Center and see about an membership. I joined for the season and just happened to have my swim suit with me, so I stayed for about an half hour and practiced walking in the water, with an float device ( a cute purple noodle, lol) and then went and sat in the jacuzzi for about twenty minutes. Awwwwww….. my back and muscles loved it!

I surely do appreciate the group support and the little sayings by nycfem and Greco and Gemme and all of you! It's true, keep moving, even if you don't have $20K at stake. But if you think about it, there's lots at stake, when you don't move.

Thanks everyone for sharing your about your exercise pursuits and all the little things you observe while you're out and about.

Just a little bit about my pool time today: As soon as I could get into my swimsuit (which took some time, lol), then went out to the pool and then visited the Jacuzzi, the life guard came by and told me that they were closing soon, like right then. She said, "I've got some bad news...", and I smiled because it's not really bad news to have to leave the pool early. I've got an season pass now, so I can go out and practice walking in water and sit in the jacuzzi when ever it works best for me.

Here's to floating in the pool and walking in the water and getting as much exercise in my daily life, as I can.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 08:19 AM   #4099
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got a great workout in this morning!

My warm up was on the elliptical, natch.
Stats: 138 cal, 1.30 mi, 18:00 min

Then I moved to an inclined bench and did some ab work followed by some upper body work. I did the ropes and the looped rope and the rebounder before moving onto the rower. Did 5 minutes of that at a steady pace and then it was back to the machines. Lat pull downs plus some tricep focused exercises and then I moved to the free weights. I got some flys in as well as bicep curls, overhead lifts and lawnmowers (can't remember what the actual term for them is right now). I went back to the looped rope and did a couple of stretches.

I feel great! Of course, I'll probably be sore tomorrow but that's the nature of the beast. You have to tear it down to build it up.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #4100
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I over did my (lower body) kettle bell workout yesterday, so today I focused on upper body.

Not much in the way of cardio except walking to the restaurant for brekkie. Tomorrow I’m planning to take a purty good hike.

I AM doing a lot of cleaning today. Hopefully it all balances out. I definitely worked up a sweat with the kettle bells. Have I mentioned how much I love them?? They improve my back strength and all around strength. They also work the core without the obligatory (flat on your back on the hard ground) crunches.

YouTube is filthy with kettle bell workouts. I can not recommend them enough.

Tags
exercise, weights