Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 05-05-2010, 12:09 AM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm moving in August, so any time before that would be great. *grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #22
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sounds great

May us Canadians cross the 49th and come as well? It sounds like a very good idea!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #23
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

This is sounding fantastic. It sounds like we need to look at July... SO *checks calender* OK, I have two possible dates.

Saturday, July 10th

or

Saturday, July 24th
Old 05-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
This is sounding fantastic. It sounds like we need to look at July... SO *checks calender* OK, I have two possible dates.

Saturday, July 10th

or

Saturday, July 24th
Sorry, I won't be able to make it. Take lots of pics though, please!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #25
Mir

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman (Two-Spirit)
Relationship Status:
Married

Mir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the rough
Default Here now...sorta

Hi, all.

I was just reminded of BFP's existence. I haven't been ignoring y'all, though I don't get on much, outside of the classroom, where *this* isn't an option...

Fwiw,
Mir
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #26
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tacoma?

Anyone or any few people in tacoma by chance or near, wanna get together and do something?

But then the question is..... what to do?

anyone like sushi?

maybe movies?

or perhaps just a nice up of coffee?

shoot i truely am not good at things like planning!!!

Although i'm almost always up for shopping

Letss gets some idea's going! OHH maybe pizza? at the rock? all you can eat buffett thingie

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
rawk

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
engaged

rawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond repute

newbie from Seattle. would love to hear of get togethers!

peace
Old 06-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #28
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I am from everett wa, not far from seattle

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

So pride is coming up at the end of the month...

whose all going?

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
Old 06-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #30
rawk

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
engaged

rawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond reputerawk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kassy,

I'm definitely going. Don't have any plans yet in terms of getting a group together. If anyone wants to do that here, let me know! I just moved back into town and just sort of rebuilding a social network.

Cheers!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #31
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

I know of a few people going don't know if we're going to do a get togther yet... am hoping i can get the time off work to go but don't yet know!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #32
Mir

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman (Two-Spirit)
Relationship Status:
Married

Mir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the roughMir is a jewel in the rough
Default Butch conference Portland

http://www.butchvoices.com/regional-...nces/portland/

...I'm doing a panel on what it is to be Two Spirit.

Interested in a get together down there that evening?

fwiw,
Mir

(really been overworked and tired - summer vacation was surgery recovery, so I still don't have much umph. Good to see familiar names - and love Kimbo's picture!)
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #33
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #34
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

So... Some manager in their infinite wisdom has decided to send me to Seattle for Nov 14-20 (barring latest visa application issues). Anyone want to keep for dinner or something similar? Best night would be Friday as I will leave on Sat (times to be determined).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #35
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default WA Transgender Day of Remembrance Events

Seattle, Washington
Will be holding a Transgender Day of Remembrance event
on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 7:00 pm
at the Ravenna United Methodist Church
5751 33rd Avenue, NE Seattle Washington, 98105
—–
Spokane, Washington
Will be holding a Transgender Day of Remembrance event
on Friday, November 19th, from 6-9 PM at Spokane Community College.
1810 North Greene Street
Spokane, Washington 99217
—–
Tacoma, Washington
Will be holding a Transgender Day of Remembrance memorial
hosted by the Gender Alliance of the South Sound
on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM at the
Tacoma Rainbow Center, 741 St. Helens St.
—–

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #36
desperado010652

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

desperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputation

is there anything on here for us dykes in the greater spokane area?? us people on the eastern side of the state are often forgotten but we are here.
desperado010652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #37
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Seattle

Myself and a friend are flying out the end of September for the weekend. Just wondering what are the hot spots (bars) to go to? Will they also be with in either walking distance or a short cab ride from Madison St.? I think we will be staying some where on Madison St.

Any help??
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #38
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I'd see if anyone was planning to go to this show, or had some interest in it. It's produced by a femme who used to be in The Von Foxies. The show is September 2 and 3.

The Big Dyke singalong
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #39
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado010652 View Post
is there anything on here for us dykes in the greater spokane area?? us people on the eastern side of the state are often forgotten but we are here.
I live in the Tri-Cities.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #40
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Hey Seattle

Myself and a friend are flying out the end of September for the weekend. Just wondering what are the hot spots (bars) to go to? Will they also be with in either walking distance or a short cab ride from Madison St.? I think we will be staying some where on Madison St.

Any help??
Strappie,

I am not from Seattle but we go there often. We don't do bars or clubs, but we enjoy the open air market Pikes Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the Space needle, and the Experience Music Project. All of this is within walking distance of the piers and a ferry ride to an island or two! Fun times, enjoy!!