Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oregon Forums

Old 06-26-2019, 08:45 PM   #1
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,401 Times in 6,743 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Seriously H, have you ever been on the bridge between Portland & Seattle at rush hour?!?..it will make you think twice..even three times
<<crunch city...
i should be a little more clear the I-5 exchange between Vancouver & Portland..horrific traffic, i was stuck for an hour in it..not impressed!

Old 06-27-2019, 03:12 AM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i should be a little more clear the I-5 exchange between Vancouver & Portland..horrific traffic, i was stuck for an hour in it..not impressed!

No I guess I was lucky enough to miss that catastrophe kittygrrl so I'll count my blessings !
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:39 PM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical...

Coming in Fall to the Peninsula Odd Fellows Lodge - Portland, OR

Tenderly is a moving musical portrait of the woman whose unparalleled talent and personality made her a legend. This musical follows Clooney’s rise from a modest childhood to Hollywood stardom –- and a breakdown that nearly ended her career. Featuring her most beloved hits, including “Hey There,” “Sisters,” and “Mambo Italiano.” Never before seen in Portland, Tenderly, the Rosemary Clooney Musical is not a typical “juke-box musical.” It offers a fresh, remarkably personal, and poignant picture of the woman whose unparalleled talent and unbridled personality made her a legend.

http://www.portlandmusicaltheater.org/
Old 06-28-2019, 04:42 PM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Saturday June 29th - 30th .........

13th Annual Clackamas County Lavender Festival

Clackamas County Lavender Festival has vendors, live music, lavender ice cream & lemonade, and U-pick lavender at Oregon Lavender Farm in Oregon City. No pets!
Old 06-29-2019, 10:33 AM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Plan ahead for July......

July 26-28th Oregon Trail Days Tenino OR

Blacksmithing, candle-making, woodworking. Also a rock and gem show on Saturday. Framers market, vendors and live music.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 11:04 AM   #6
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,401 Times in 6,743 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
July 26-28th Oregon Trail Days Tenino OR

Blacksmithing, candle-making, woodworking. Also a rock and gem show on Saturday. Framers market, vendors and live music.
H, this sounds fun...i'd love to go!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:24 AM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
H, this sounds fun...i'd love to go!
Yes, I agree it does sound fun...
Old 07-21-2019, 06:01 AM   #8
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Portland

Looks like I am going to Portland. There is a conference there that I need to speak at. Homeo I hope to see you and have some fun.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 06:25 AM   #9
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Portland

The one thing that I really want in Portland is that yummy west coast coffee. I can't wait to taste that.

Old 07-21-2019, 07:26 AM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The one thing that I really want in Portland is that yummy west coast coffee. I can't wait to taste that.

My traveling companion raved about the coffees! Seeing as I'm not a coffee drinker I took her word for it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 07:23 AM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Looks like I am going to Portland. There is a conference there that I need to speak at. Homeo I hope to see you and have some fun.

Chad, that would be nice, however I'm still living in WA state!

I did visit Portland back in May and fell in love with it! I've posted a lot of places we visited, scan them and see if any strike your fancy.

I hope to return again but I have no idea when
Old 07-21-2019, 08:53 AM   #12
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Portland

Pardon me, I thought you lived near Portland. I am starting to think that I need to take some time off after the conference to visit friends on the west coast. I hope to have a friend traveling with me so that sounds like a good vacation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Pardon me, I thought you lived near Portland. I am starting to think that I need to take some time off after the conference to visit friends on the west coast. I hope to have a friend traveling with me so that sounds like a good vacation.
OMG yes Chad do visit Portland by all means!! Unfortunately we had time constraints and couldn't spend as much time as we would of liked. We did make the most of our time tho, was on the go early and never got back to the hotel until late. We left the car at the hotel and used Uber & Portland's transits system for the most part.

We ran into the most helpful and courtesy folks in any city I've ever visited including Chicago, especially once we commented how this was our visit time in Portland. We got recommendations right & left where to go, what to do, see, etc etc!

I can't wait to get back there for a second visit.....
Old 07-28-2019, 06:32 PM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
In today's Sunday Seattle Times, a column ran about a solo trip experienced by journalist Taylor Blatchford of Seattle.

Of course she mentioned Powell's Books, but other discoveries of her's as well included Ecliptic Brewing, Deschutes Brewing, Pok Pok, and Blue Star Donuts.

She also mentioned several nature places she explored and if you're into that and have access to reading the Seattle Times may I suggest reading the article.
Old 07-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Chad, that would be nice, however I'm still living in WA state!

I did visit Portland back in May and fell in love with it! I've posted a lot of places we visited, scan them and see if any strike your fancy.

I hope to return again but I have no idea when
Chad, I neglected to mention most of the posts I refer to about Portland, I posted in the "If You're Ever Here, Go there" thread..