Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Underwater Addicts Unite!

Are you a bubble-maker? Tank-using mouth breather? Is there nothing better than being way below sea level to you? Do you have one of those I'd rather be diving stickers on your car? Welcome to our new place!

I have just done my second intro dive recently, working on my certification, but I am a lifer to diving now!

So please feel free to start with I'm so and so and I am addicted to scuba diving. Let's talk equipment, travel (OMG I AM SO BROKE ALREADY), likes and dislikes, best dives, insider tricks, anything that you want to bring up.

-SF (n00b and so addicted)

Tags
diving, padi, scuba, snorkel