Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-14-2015, 04:59 PM   #781
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Vincent,

While you're in Texas make a trip to Austin since you like music. Welcome to the site. It's great to see you here, mate!
Old 04-20-2015, 12:20 AM   #782
boifrnd

How Do You Identify?:
butch

boifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputationboifrnd Has the BEST Reputation
Default so i came to this site and....

lol I started to register and as I did it said I already had registered!!! So I guess at some point I had actually visited this site but alas...my memory fails on when..lol...I used belonged to that uhemm other butch femme site...visited there tonite and found it to be in pretty bad shape in my opinion...so I searched the web and found the bf planet!!! boifrnd here from Oklahoma just lookin to have some nice chill out time in the community glad to be here
boifrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boifrnd For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 05:52 AM   #783
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the new folks!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #784
Annette

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and bored with it.

Annette is on a distinguished road

Hi! My name is Annette and I live in Toledo, Ohio. I'm single and disabled and looking to socialize. Take care.
Annette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Annette For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 11:51 AM   #785
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Happy go lucky grandmother, I like lip-gloss.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

They (the general masses known as people) tend to say, that introductions are important. I have been known to say, bullocks. I sit here, my iPad perched on my knees as I squint trying to read what I type. My age is showing, and I smile knowing this. What do I ramble on about my mind is questioning. I pause, and reflect.

I know I know, my fingers cheer on excitedly. The tapping begins, the lady sitting next to me on Bart trying not to be nosey. I type the word V a g i n a in capital letters, then stop. She moves, and I back space. Now I can spill this page of wonder.

Salutations, the pleasure has yet to be met. But I am sure, it will be all mine. I'm a lover of people, though have been a member of the LGBT community almost all my adult life. If one needed to be politically correct, they'd label me a lesbian. But, since I have loved people of all factions in our community I prefer no title.

That aside, I hide my gray and can relate to the concept of cougar. I live life, moment by moment; enjoying every eccentricity within. I will stop here. Mid sentence.

-chi
Chicklette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chicklette For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 12:13 PM   #786
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

welcome chi! From one "saged" person to another!
Old 04-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #787
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Welcome chicklette
Old 04-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #788
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet newbies! hope you find your way around the forums easily enough. Enjoy your stay.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #789
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings and salutations to all the newbies that have joined and entered the Planet plenty of nice people here and great forums to read or add your thoughts, enjoy!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #790
Feasting Panther

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Feasting Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Hi, From Perth Australia

Hi, Im a Newbie of Course, from Australia, M-T-F Butch Femail, nothing out of the ordinary person ,but maybe slightly peculiar in some ways.
I live alone, soon to be sharing with a Burmese Cat though, i study, work, like fitness, the beach, nature.
Feasting Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feasting Panther For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 10:13 PM   #791
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #792
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Happy go lucky grandmother, I like lip-gloss.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feasting Panther View Post
...nothing out of the ordinary person ,but maybe slightly peculiar in some ways........

Welcome FP, The newbie lockers are over there. -----------------> Hang up your hoodie, and melt right in. Btw, Salutations!
Old 04-28-2015, 11:06 PM   #793
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all new members!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:02 PM   #794
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boifrnd View Post
lol I started to register and as I did it said I already had registered!!! So I guess at some point I had actually visited this site but alas...my memory fails on when..lol...I used belonged to that uhemm other butch femme site...visited there tonite and found it to be in pretty bad shape in my opinion...so I searched the web and found the bf planet!!! boifrnd here from Oklahoma just lookin to have some nice chill out time in the community glad to be here

Hello boifrnd and welcome to the planet or should I say welcome back lol. This is definitely the place to be. I'm in Oklahoma too. Glad to see fellow Oklahomans on here. Hope you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette View Post
Hi! My name is Annette and I live in Toledo, Ohio. I'm single and disabled and looking to socialize. Take care.
Hiya Annette. Glad you found us because this is definitely a great place to socialize and meet like minded folk. We are a pretty friendly bunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicklette View Post
Salutations, the pleasure has yet to be met. But I am sure, it will be all mine. I'm a lover of people, though have been a member of the LGBT community almost all my adult life. If one needed to be politically correct, they'd label me a lesbian. But, since I have loved people of all factions in our community I prefer no title.

That aside, I hide my gray and can relate to the concept of cougar. I live life, moment by moment; enjoying every eccentricity within. I will stop here. Mid sentence.

-chi
Hello there Chicklette! That's really funny about the lady on the BART lol. I bet she moved over quickly. Welcome to our wonderful home away from home. I used to hide my grey but it go to be way too much and I grow lazy in my older age. lol. Anyway.. hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feasting Panther View Post
Hi, Im a Newbie of Course, from Australia, M-T-F Butch Femail, nothing out of the ordinary person ,but maybe slightly peculiar in some ways.
I live alone, soon to be sharing with a Burmese Cat though, i study, work, like fitness, the beach, nature.
Howdy Feasting Panther.. we love newbies around here cause it brings us new ideas and perspectives from time to time. We were all new once. Glad you are here and hope you enjoy!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #795
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierney View Post
Hi Everyone -

Not sure what to say. My name is Tierney (pronounced Tear (as in crying a tear)-Knee) in case you ever want to say it outloud. *laughing* Ok, well not really but I get a lot of people asking me how it is pronounced.

I am pretty outgoing yet have a shy side too. So I kind of watch versus jumping right into the pool. I am an outdoorsy person - I like to camp, fish, and all of that. But, I have a creative dork-like side and could get lost in a museum or library. I actually vacationed once in DC just so I could go see the Library of Congress. If that does not scream dork, I do not know what does.

I guess that is all. Hope to meet some cool people. Do not be shy, you can ask questions, I just might be too shy to answer them. *laughing*

Regards,
Tierney
Hello Tierney! Library of Congress? You are definitely a dork lol but I only know that because I consider myself one as well. You will definitely meet some cool people here so dip your toe in the pool and jump in if you haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboi_dragon View Post
My name is Pat I'm FTM and I go by Him, he, his etc. I began transitioning 5 years ago. I have not had top surgery yet for I have not had the money to get it done. I'm disabled because of my back and me having schizoaffective disorder. I'm married to wonder woman named Ashley, we have been together for 15 years and been married since Nov 18, 2014. We reside in Princeton KS which is a small town about 45 minutes south of Kansas City. We have 4 dogs and 10 cats which are all fixed and roam in and out of the house all day long we live on a farm. I am looking for more friends in this area to hang out with. I like to play basketball, video games, and toss the football around. I like to have a beer and watch a bond fire or just go fishing and go camping.
Hi Pat and welcome to the planet. Congrats on your recentish marriage and also for being together for 15 years! That's great!! We have a couple of other Kansas folks here so hope you find some to hang with but until then, we have many people all over the globe and we love making new friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola View Post
Hello all!

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi! :-)
I posted in the over 50 section and someone suggested I post an intro here.
Hoping to make new friends!

Have a great day!
hi lola!! Glad you posted in this thread. As you will see we get a lot of new people all the time looking to make friends so you should have no problem with that around here. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Love View Post
Hello, thanks for adding me to the site! I'm excited to be here

Hi August Love!! We are excited to have you here as well. Hope you enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Hi,I'm, Vincent from Australia,Ive been to the States twice and networked in the community,its my favourite place to visit,and I have some amazing mates over there now,I'm headin to Texas next year,music and politics are my passion,so I'm goin to drive to New Orleans with friends.

On a side note,I do find American women,super sexy,or is that TMI.

I'm here to make friends so If you read this,I hope you say Hi.

Cheers
Hi Vincent from Australia! I agree with you. American women are super sexy especially those that are in Texas as you will soon see lol and I bet they love your Australian accent.. just sayin... lol.. have a great time!

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #796
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strue View Post
Hi everyone my name is True. I'm new and am looking to get to know everyone. I was on Butch-Femme yrs ago and got to know lots of good people. I am a femme that loves to be spoiled as much as I love to spoil my Butch.

Hi True and welcome to the planet. We look forward to getting to know you and hope you will post in our threads or hand out in chat. Nothing wrong with a lot of spoiling on all ends of the spectrum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamerin View Post
Hi, my name is Liz and I'm a Texas gal. I'm 29 and I am studying to be a teacher at Texas A and M Commerce. I'll be teaching grades 4-8 English. I also moonlight as a writer, mostly poetry and some novels. I actually finished a novella and it's taking me forever to finish editing it! Anyway, I write under the pen name Orhea the dreamer and I have one small short story published with Ylva publishing which can be found on Amazon. The anthology is entitled "Wicked Things" and if anyone likes to read well there ya go.
Lets see what else, I'm kind of a crafty person, I've made jewelry and I hand make my Christmas gifts like any good dork. I'm here to meet other people. To connect and maybe learn about where you live, not to be a stalker but because I don't want to be a Texan for the rest of my life.
I hope to see y'all around!

Howdy the dreamerin! Gig em Aggies!! lol I once had a crush on my junior high English teacher. I think it had to do with romeo and Juliet.. lol. Anyway, hope you have a great time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lveshoney View Post
Hello!
I'm Aine (Awn-ye) : )*Proud Femme*
I've been nervous about joining a forum, it's been years but I have been feeling a bit secluded because of my work schedule.
I enjoy reading through the different threads and the LGBTQ politics.
I'm a receptionist in a law firm which is a very competive job with other receptionists in my multi level building.
My free time is dedicated to helping out with my local no kill animal shelter.
Looking forward to sticking around the Planet and meeting new friends.
Hellloooooooo Aine.. Glad you posted here.. See.. it's not so hard? Just jump right in. We love reading what people have to say. Good for you about helping out at the shelter. That's really terrific! Lots of great people around here so I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends.

Holy Hell! I've missed a lot so I hope I am caught up with the welcomes and if I missed anyone.. hello to you too.. lol

Old 05-06-2015, 11:34 PM   #797
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default For our new friends...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #798
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hello Tierney! Library of Congress? You are definitely a dork lol but I only know that because I consider myself one as well. You will definitely meet some cool people here so dip your toe in the pool and jump in if you haven't already.

Hi Pat and welcome to the planet. Congrats on your recentish marriage and also for being together for 15 years! That's great!! We have a couple of other Kansas folks here so hope you find some to hang with but until then, we have many people all over the globe and we love making new friends.

hi lola!! Glad you posted in this thread. As you will see we get a lot of new people all the time looking to make friends so you should have no problem with that around here. Enjoy!

Hi August Love!! We are excited to have you here as well. Hope you enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us do!

Hi Vincent from Australia! I agree with you. American women are super sexy especially those that are in Texas as you will soon see lol and I bet they love your Australian accent.. just sayin... lol.. have a great time!
Thanks sleepy Butch,yes my accent is my secret weapon sorta like maxwell smarts shoe phone LOL.And Yes,let me say the song sais California girls,but I'm bettin Texas is wayyyyyyyyyy Better.thanks for the welcome mate and I been over to the states twice and find everyone friendly and polite, maybe Americans just like Ozzies,I do have some great mates over there though,looks like one more.cheers
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 AM   #799
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all.

My account is finally activated, so I can finally post an introduction instead of just lurking in chat, lol.

My names Melissa, I'm 20 years old. Just recently discovering that I'm a lesbian. Looking to meet some new friends and learn more about butch/femme roles. I have a lot of hobbies and interests and can talk your ear off about any of them. I'm pretty shy, although I get more outgoing when I start to get to know people.

I look forward to being here.
cookie-face is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2015, 02:50 PM   #800
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

welcome!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: