Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dixie Dreams...

Some of my erotic ramblings, covering a variety of scenarios from Daddy/girl to vampires and such... My little stories aren't much, but I hope someone gets some enjoyment out of them! lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

The Learning Experience…
It's 5 o'clock. Daddy should be home any moment. I wait patiently, wearing the white blouse and the short, pink plaid skirt that Daddy picked out this morning. Daddy takes such good care of me. (Hy has patiently taught me how to kiss, how to accept hys caresses and crave hys attentions.)

I hear the key in the lock. I move towards the door, eager for Daddy to hug and kiss me hello. The door opens and Daddy walks in, with arms wide open. I rush into hys waiting arms, fling my own around hys neck, and press my hungry lips to hys. Hys arms close around me, holding me firmly against hym…letting me feel the wonderful hard shaft in hys pants. Hy gently nibbles my lips as hys hands move down my back and under my skirt. (I'm not wearing panties, because that is what Daddy prefers…) Hys strong hands grasp my bottom and crush me against the hardness that I ache for. Hys tongue explores my mouth in a hard, yet sweet kiss. Hy groans, then softens hys touch, moving one hand up to caress my long silky hair.

"Hello, sweets" hy says.

We break our embrace. I ask about hys day, then ask what hy would like for me to cook for supper. (Usually Daddy prefers a lite meal, so that I may sit on hys lap and share. A bite for hym, then a bite fed to me.) But instead…

"Why don't you take a shower, my sweet?" hy says.

I look at hym strangely because this is not in our usual daily routine. But I never question Daddy's commands, so I go off to the shower. I come out a few minutes later, in my flowing robe, and Daddy calls to me from the bedroom. I walk in to find another world before me. The lights are low, and leather-scented candles are burning. There is a black babydoll nighty lying on the silk sheets, along with an assortment of other devices, some that I have never before seen. Standing by the bed is Daddy, with a hard look in hys hazel eyes. Hy is dressed in leather, hys red spiky hair glowing like fire in the dim light. Hy looks so strong and handsome that it takes my breath away…

"Tonight, Daddy is going to teach you how to make love like a big girl," hy says.

My attention is drawn back to the strange assortment on the bed. Some of them look a little scary to me. I can feel apprehension start to rise inside me. I look back to Daddy for reassurance. I get no encouragement or soothing words. Instead, hy smiles wickedly down at me.

"Tonight, Daddy is going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You are mine, baby girl. Your body belongs to me. You will do everything Daddy says or you will be punished. Now put this on, and do it quickly!"

Hy flings the lacy babydoll at me. I am shocked! This is not the gentle, loving patient Daddy that I know. I turn slightly to take off my robe, my fear starting to grow. Surely Daddy will take care of me. Hy would never hurt me…And then I feel the sharp sting of leather on the back of my thighs.

"I said to be quick!"

I cry out and finish dressing. Daddy smiles again, and slaps the flogger against the palm of hys other hand. Hy tells me to spread my legs apart and bend over the edge of the bed. (I hurry to comply, afraid of what will happen if I don't.) I feel the flogger between my thighs. I brace myself for the pain I know is coming… He smacks my pussy and puts several more smacks on my ass. There is a twinge of pleasure mixed in with the pain. It makes me cry out…

"Please Daddy, I will be good!"

"Shut up! I did not say you could speak to me!" he growls.

My ass is flogged several more times, harder with each flick of Daddy's wrist. The lace is ripped from my body. In the next moment I am grabbed and pulled up by my hair. Tears are beginning to flow down my cheeks. I am shoved onto the red silk. Daddy yanks my hands above my head, and I realize that there are handcuffs dangling from each top bedpost. I am cuffed, and then a satin blindfold is placed over my eyes. I feel each foot being lifted and then tied, I presume with the scarves that were lying on the bed earlier. I am spread, all for Daddy to see. My hot wet pussy is throbbing, juices flowing, ready to be fucked. I feel Daddy's hands on my full breasts, my nipples being pulled upwards and twisted, then hys mouth closing over each one…licking, sucking, biting.

"Do you like this, little one?"

"Oh yes, Daddy!"

I am writhing against my restraints, my pussy aching for Daddy's touch… Daddy always knows what I want, for hys hand begins trailing down my stomach. Hy lays his palm directly on my mound…hys middle finger sliding into the deep cleft, moving in a circle on my swollen clit. A finger of hys other hand slides effortlessly into my hot waiting core, then another, and another...probing faster and farther, my hips thrusting upward to meet each stroke. I am literally dripping, soaking hym in my milky whiteness. My body arches, I cry out… lost in the throes of the passion hy is releasing upon my body.

"You make my cock so hard, baby."

I feel hys weight shift upon the bed, then feel the tap of that hard cock against my lips.

"Show Daddy how good you can suck, sweetheart."

I open my mouth and try to wrap my lips around it, but my restraints limit my movements. I whimper a sound of discontent, because I want to take it all! Daddy knows this, and moves closer. I run my tongue all over hys shaft, then close my lips around it fully. Hy slowly begins to pump in and out. Hys movements quicken. Hy is quietly moaning my name.

"I love to watch you suck my cock, baby girl."

Hy growls and takes it away from my hungry mouth. Hys weight shifts again and I feel hys cock barely entering my pussy, teasing. Then, all of a sudden it is rammed in so fast, so deep, and so hard that I scream! My body begins to rock with each stroke. I convulse violently in orgasm, over and over…

I feel my legs being freed, then my hands. I roll over and climb onto my knees, wanting Daddy to give me more.

"Is this what you want?" he asks.

"Oh yes, babe!" I answer.

I feel the flogger strike my ass again, hard, one strike after another…

"That is not my name! What are you supposed to call me?"

"Daddy! I'm sorry Daddy!" I cry, with tears streaming down my face again.

There are welts all over my ass. Daddy gently bends down to kiss each one. Hys fingers slip between my legs and alternate between rubbing my clit and slipping into my pussy. I cry out in pleasure this time.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Don't stop!"

Hy stopped.

"Don't cum, or I will spank you again."

I am whining and panting.

"Please, Daddy, I want to cum!"

Hy starts slowly teasing again, back and forth, my body rocking in rhythm with hys hands. After several long minutes I start to crest again.

"Please Daddy! May I please cum now?" I beg.

"You may, little girl."

Hys fingers thrusting faster, hys other hand pinching my nipples… I explode, in full ecstasy. No longer feeling any pain, nothing but pleasure. I am lost in these feelings, long moments passing before I can catch my breath. I roll over, a look of amazement in my big blue eyes. Gentle, loving patient Daddy is smiling down at me so proudly.

Laughingly hy says,
"You pleased me so well that I did not even get to use the rest of the toys I had for you, little girl, but there will be a next time! You have made Daddy very happy."

"Thank you Daddy, I want to learn more..."

Never having felt as happy or safe as I have at this moment, with a contented smile I snuggle into hys arms and drift off to sleep…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

The Dark Prince
Part I

She leans against the railing of her balcony, scanning the horizon, her eyes searching through the gathering darkness. Her gaze settles upon the lone figure walking along the cliffs above the shore. Tonight she is determined to seek hym out. Tonight she would summon her dark prince...

The air is heavy with salt and mist, the wind whipping at her long auburn hair as she makes her way along the narrow path leading to the cliffs. The roar of the surf crashing upon the rocks below, the rising moon casting ominous shadows yet still her steps do not falter. Her desire more powerful than her fear. She finds hym standing atop an outcropping of gray granite boulders, staring out to sea. Hy is dressed in all black except for the white of hys shirt, the wind ruffling wildly through hys dark hair. She approaches slowly, suddenly uncertain of what hy will do when hy sees her. Hy must have heard her footsteps, for hy turns. Hys body grows rigid. Hy takes an ominous step toward her, a dark scowl on hys handsome face.

Reaching out hy roughly grips her shoulders to turn her away. Hys icy blue eyes recognizing the hunger and longing in her sparkling emerald gaze. With a sigh hy takes a step back and rakes a hand through hys hair, shoving the ink-black strands back from hys forehead. She takes a step forward, wanting to reach out and touch hys firm lips, to press her own against them, to feel the heat and yearning she knows those beautiful lips can bring. Seemingly in battle with hys own desires, hy shakes hys head in denial but at the same time hys arms reach out for her, drawing her against hym. She goes eagerly into hys arms, savoring the sea-misted scent of hym. Hy cups her face in hys palms and tilts her head back. Hy kisses her, hys hard mouth ravishing as hy presses her closer against the length of hym. She sighs and slips her arms around hys neck. Oh how she has craved this! The kiss grows more fierce, hys tongue invading her mouth, hys hands sliding down to grasp the soft flesh of her buttocks.

Hys hand slips into her corset to cup a firm breast, teasing the soft tip into a taut bud. Her knees grow weak, her insides turn to fiery liquid, hot and pulsing. She can feel the slick warmth of hys tongue on her neck, leaving a trail of hot, damp kisses along her throat to her bare shoulder. He unlaces her corset, shoving it aside to bare her breasts and leave her naked to the waist. Hy bends and takes a rosy bud into hys mouth. She moans as her hand slips into hys silky hair. Hy nips her with hys teeth, sending scorching flames over her body. Hy draws back to look at her, the hunger in hys eyes unmistakeable. Hys hands are everywhere, stroking, touching, caressing. Her nipples ache, her core throbs and burns. Hys hands drift. Hy lifts her skirts above her hips, hys hand strokes the russet curls at the vee of her legs. A finger slips in, then another, sliding easily into her wetness. Hy moves them expertly and she arches against hys hand, her body clenching. She eases apart her legs. Hy kneels between them, kissing the soft flesh of her inner thigh. A fiery wave washes over her, making her nipples pucker and tighten. Hys mouth teasing and tasting her petals, parting the soft folds with hys tongue, suckling the small bud hidden between. A hand slides into hys hair as fingers dig into hys shoulder. She tries, unsuccessfully to keep her balance as her legs become numb and her knees weaken further. Hys tongue slides inside her. She can feel the warmth of hys breath. Once more hy suckles the tight bud before plunging hys tongue inside her again... and again. She burns, white-hot flames shooting upwards from her core. Her body grows rigid then spirals into climax. She cries out as spasms of pleasure rack her body, writhing against hym from this exquisite torture.

Hy rises and backs her against a large boulder, lifting her skirts once more. Her skin damp and flush, her nipples hard and pouty, her passion ebbing and flowing. Hy crushes her mouth with a ravaging kiss, leaving her breathless. Once again her legs part for hym, her body consumed by hys fire. Hys cock slides into her, stretching her, filling her with hys long hard length. her body arching, gripping from within, pulling hym deeper, fanning the flames. She cries out hys name. Hy takes her savagely, driving into her over and over, burying hys cock deep within her. Hy follows her to climax, holding her tightly as her tremors subside. Hy slowly eases hys cock from the sweet hold she has on hym. Hy lowers her wrinkled skirts, they slip silently back into place. Hy stares into her eyes, into her soul, cupping her face in hys palms. Her eyes drift closed as hy places the most gentle of kisses upon her lips, once again savoring hys taste. Her long-lashed lids slowly flutter open. Hy is gone, once again disappearing into the blackness of the night. A smile whispers upon her lips. Tonight, if only for tonight, hy was hers. Her dark rogue prince...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Part II

She is taking her usual early morning stroll along the shore, listening to the sounds of the seabirds and humming her own sweet melodies. She has kicked off her slippers and removed her stockings, enjoying the feel of sand beneath her bare feet, the gentle lapping of the salty water against her ankles, already dampening the hem of her light cotton gown. She bunches her skirts up around her thighs and wades out into the surf. She glances around, making certain that she is alone. She splashes water on her arms and neck, and then unties the lacing across the top of her bodice. She slips the gown off her shoulders and splashes more of the salt water upon her breasts, enjoying the cool, refreshing feel against the morning's humidity.

She returns to the shoreline, re-lacing her gown and continuing her walk. Quite a ways further down the beach, her melody stops as suddenly as her steps. Her eyes widen, her mouth agape. It has been weeks since those few passionate moments on the cliffs. She had thought to never see her dark prince again, but by some hand of fate, there he lay! Could her eyes be playing tricks upon her mind? Hys lean figure stretching out upon the sand, an arm lying over hys eyes as if to shield them from the brightening sun.

She makes her way silently across the dunes, the swish of her skirts barely distinguishable against the sound of the surf. She bends over hym quietly, hears hys steady breathing and assumes hy is dozing. She realizes her error as a strong hand shoots out and seizes her wrist. With a surprised gasp she topples over. In an instant hy is on her, pushing her back into the sand. The same wonderful mouth that had wreaked such wonderful havoc upon her body that passionate night was once again crushing her lips, a long leg working its way between her knees. Hy pulls back slightly, allowing her to see the teasing grin playing upon hys lips. Hy leans back in, flicking hys tongue lightly across her lips. Hy playfully nibbles her lower lip before sliding hys tongue inside her mouth to gently caress hers.

Hy unties the bodice lacings, hys fingers grazing her breast, trailing down her stomach. She immediately tries to cover herself, suddenly modest in the shining light of day. Hy opens the halves of her bodice wide, slips one hand in, and with a quick jerk and tug strips away her chemise. Hys hands clamp on her wrists, spreading her arms wide, taking in her stunning beauty and marvelous lushness. Full breasts, high and firm, enough to fill hys hands, those velvety tips. The creamy color of her elegant curving lines where torso tapers to waist then flares to those womanly hips. Hy covers her breast with hys hand, hys palm pressing the taut peak, and hys fingers spreading down the sides. She watches the journey of hys hand down her body, splaying over belly, curving around waist and hips, lining down and up thighs. Hy finally cups her mound with a subtle pressure that causes hungry thrills of sensation. Desire prickles her skin, weights her belly and pulses in her thighs. With one hand hy yanks her legs wide and pushes the damp skirts up to her thighs. Looking into her eyes, hy caresses her. She grits her teeth at the breathless craving hys touch and gaze creates. When a thumb curves up and grazes the tight bud, her whole body reacts with an instinctive stretch of offering.

Hy pulls the gown from her. Lifting her slightly hy spreads it under her torso, also maneuvering hys forgotten waistcoat under her hips, aware of the chafing grains of sand. Hy bends hys head. Hys warm breath mixing with the cool breeze before settling upon her folds. She cries out when hys mouth curves around her, licking her folds deeply and softly. Hy lifts her legs over hys shoulders, using hys fingers to open her a little more, drawing her bud into hys mouth and suckling softly. Hys tongue entering her, probing, savoring, controlling. Hy dominates that pulse at her core, sending flushes of heat cascading through her. She loses control, helpless to the sensations and yearnings trembling through her body. She is riding against hys mouth, twisting and stretching her body. Her hands lock in hys dark hair as she reaches her peak, crying out, moaning, before sinking breathless onto the sand, her body still in tremors from the little aftershocks.

Hy rises to hys feet, pulling to her knees. Hy unfastens hys leather breeches and allows hys cock to spring free. Oh that magnificent instrument of such delicious pleasures! Hy stands patiently, awaiting her reaction. She stares in wonder, a blush forming on her cheeks. Her hesitation is momentary, her curiosity bringing her closer. She reaches out a tentative hand to encircle the width, slowly gliding down the length. She inches forward and flicks her tongue across the tip. So caught up in her exploration that she doesn't notice hys eyes close, hys head tilt back, the sigh escaping hys lips. She takes hym into her mouth, sliding further and further. Hys hips rocking slightly, following her rhythm. Her lips hot, lush, demanding. The slick cavern of her mouth a sensual haven as she welcomes hys cock. With her hungry mouth still upon hym, she turns her eyes up to find hys gaze transfixed upon her, reveling in her touch, in the sight of her movements. Hy breaks free and gently pushes her away. Hy drops to hys knees, toppling them both to the garments stretched out on the sand.

Hy rolls to hys back, bringing her on top of hym. She is caught off guard but only takes a moment to get lost in her desire, sitting taller, bracing her hands upon hys chest. She sets her rhythm slowly, flames building then racing down her veins. She rides harder, then harder still, absorbing each thrust, each deep penetration, welcoming the passion, embracing the fire, drawing it and hym into her. Joining hym in a desire that blots out everything but the astonishing urge to give and take, ascending to a savage peak. Tension grips her tightly as her core ignites, desperately arching, her head back, her long hair grazing hys thighs. One of her own hands reaching up to caress her breast, tugging at the hard tip, hys fingers working magic on the tight bud inside her velvety lips. Ecstasy spreads through her. She cries out, once again breathless, eyes closed as she drifts down from her sensual flight.

With a swift movement she is on her back, hym above her. Hy puts a hand beneath one of her knees and lifts, parting her. She moans, lifting her hips beneath hym, her knee brushing against hys hard cock. She reaches down and guides hym into her, once again impatient for completion, almost unhinged with a deeper wanting that threatens to shatter her. With a hungry sound of appreciation hy presses harder, further, the position hy holds her in ensuring that each slick glide strokes along her bud while also touching deep inside. No thought. No yesterday. No tomorrow. Just the sweet bonding, high-pitched pleasure and piercing, growing need. She grasps hys buttocks and lifts her hips further to absorb hym. Hy withdraws, then thrusts hys cock deeper, foraging even further than before, burying himself deeper, fuller, and heavily within her. She rocks against hym, clutching hys back, burying her moans in hys shoulder. A thread of control snaps above her. He thrusts with a force that shakes them both and she cries out from the startling sensation.

She is caught off guard as hy suddenly shifts again, once more rolling to hys back and then sitting up, lifting her, turning her, settling her onto hys cock, her back against hys chest. Hy takes both breasts in hys hands, her lids lower and her lips part. Hy teases those rosy tips and feels every movement of her body's response. Beautiful sounds of pleasure and need pouring out of her. The rhythmic pressure of her hips and buttocks, the sinuous stretching that begs for more. She once again rides hym with abandon, melting into her final release. She feels her lips curve upwards, satisfaction mingling with glorious satiation.

Hy eases the embrace, separating them, gently guiding her beside hym onto the sand, trailing hys mouth over her neck and shoulders, in awe of the feelings she stirs in hym. She nestles into hys arms, her tumbling mass of hair in wild disarray. With a contented sigh she smiles, her dark prince by her side, dreaming of a lifetime together...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Dream…

They walk hand in hand down the forest path. It’s a beautiful day, blue skies, golden rays of sun reflecting on the surface of the slow moving river. Lush trees and outcroppings of rock dotted along the river banks. The slight waterfall gently splashing in the water below. Rainbows arching in the air above it. Thick ferns entwining with a colorful mixture of spring flowers, their scents mingling with the cool breeze.

He draws her into his embrace, leading her to the shade of one of the trees. His lips come to hers, meltingly hot and filled with passion. A kiss so intense it made everything in her cry out for him, yearning for more. The kiss lasting, making her ache, igniting all of her senses.

She lets out a cry of surprise as he slides a hand up inside her sundress and finds her secret place. He begins stroking her, waking dormant feelings inside her. Her body feeling delicious and wonderful. She gives herself up to the rapture, so overwhelmed by the feelings that she was scarcely aware that he was lowering her to the ground on a thick bed of luscious soft moss.

His kisses are intoxicating. She is unaware of him undressing her, his body stretching over hers, his hardness probing. She willingly opens herself up to him, holding her legs out to make it easier for him to move within her. His length penetrates her. Her tightness slowly unfolds to him. She clings to him as he kisses her with a possessive heat. Oh such wonderful bliss.

Slowly he begins moving in her. A raging hunger floods her senses. She groans in ecstasy as his lean, sinewy buttocks moved. His lips capturing one of her breasts, his tongue flicking around her nipple. His body growing feverish. Her body is like a sweet elixir to his soul…

“My beautiful little one,” he whispers against her lips, his hand filled with one of her full round breasts.

Currents of warmth swept through him as he kisses her again. He moves slowly in her, with smooth deliberation. Her insides quiver as his body moves rhythmically against hers. She sighs, then sucks in a wild breath of rapture as he quickens his strokes. She twines her legs around him so he can fill her more deeply. She seems beyond coherent thought, the pleasure is so intense.

She gasps as he sucks on one nipple then another, before licking his way down to her belly, withdrawing from inside her. His tongue trailing lower until he reaches the juncture of her thighs, where he begins flicking his tongue across her womanhood, bringing sheer exstasy to the surface.

She runs her fingers through his thick ark hair to press his lips closer to her. She cries out as her world seems to shatter into a million pieces. Then his hardness is filling her again. He is breathless. He thrust into her, over and over again, that same delicious feeling that she had only moments ago experienced began to build again, flooding her entire being like molten lava, hot and liquid fire.

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her more closely to him. He moves his lips to hers, kissing gently. He withdraws himself and moves his hand there to gently stroke her. He can feel her breath catch each time he touches her delicate, tender place.

She looks up into his eyes, her hand stroking his cheek, her body relaxed and fulfilled.

“Rest now, little one,” he says.

She smiles softly as her eyes drift closed and she slips into dream…
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

The Dark One…

She sighs and shifts in her sleep, her gown twisted high around her thighs, revealing creamy skin. Suddenly she cries out and arches on the bed, her breaths coming in excited little pants. Her legs spread as if someone was between them, urging them apart. She wakes, experiencing it all as if it had really happened, this powerful erotic dream that she knows isn’t a dream at all…

Hy had taunted, teased and tormented her mind for weeks. Seemingly endless days of this faceless entity invading her deepest thoughts. She does not know hym, but she knows of hym. Hy is the one the villagers fear yet revere, the Dark One.

She could take this no more. She would seek out the tormentor of her mind and of her body. She quietly slips on her shoes and steps out into the darkness, intent on her mission. Working her way through the village and into the woodlands she pauses, listening to the rustling of the underbrush and the distant howls of the wolves. She pulls her robe more tightly around her, raises her lantern higher and quickens her steps.

Shortly thereafter she reaches her destination. She stands in awe of the dark castle looming above her. The turrets jutting into the night sky, the full moon glowing, casting pale beams which reflect off of tower windows. She has heard tales but has never seen it in person, until now. As she begins to approach, the heavy entrance door swings open. Hy stands in the entry way, a dark shadow with the lamp light at hys back. Startled by hys sudden appearance, her steps falter.

How did hy know? Her mind whispered.

I am in your thoughts, little one. Hys mind answered back to her.

Hy beckons to her, welcoming her into hys home. Tentatively she steps over the threshold and is amazed by what she finds. Expecting to find a monster’s lair she is surprised at the rich mahogany staircase, unique tapestries covering the wall, a warm fire in the large stone fireplace. It seemed almost warm and inviting.

Hy watched her reactions, with a slow smile transforming hys handsome features. Finally her gaze came to settle upon hym. She took in the dark leather boots first, next the dark breeches, crimson silk shirt, and the long overcoat. Breathless, her gaze came to rest, mesmerized by eyes so light blue they were almost silver, hys hair black as midnight. Her lips parted at hys gaze.

As she stands helpless against that piercing silver gaze, hy is once again in her mind, commanding her obedience. Her doubts and fears washed away as hy leads her into the parlor. Hy presses a hand gently to her cheek, staring into her eyes. Her breath caught at the back of her throat, her mouth suddenly dry, she is caught in hys dark embrace. Hy kisses her, filling her mind with passion she’d never dreamed of, a wave of want and heat consuming her. Hys mouth teasing and tasting as she parted her lips, allowing hys tongue to slip in, tormenting with its sweet touch. The trembling in her body leaving her shaky and weak, leaning against hym.

Hy breaks off the kiss and turns her, bending her over the sofa behind her. Hys gaze trails over her pert bottom, her sheer nightgown pulled tight over her behind. Hy found himself licking hys lips as hy runs hys hands over those sweet curves, letting hys hands slide up and around her waist as she straightens. Hy can hear her murmur of surprise as hy urged her bottom against hys hardness. Hy lowers the loose gown to her hips, and lower until she steps out of its confines. Hys fingers slide over her stomach and up to cup her breasts, full and ripe, nipples like hard little pebbles eager for hym to lick and suck. Hy holds their weight as she arches into the caress. Hy pulls her long golden hair aside, baring her neck. Her body catches fire as hys lips caress the soft flesh of her neck, hys hands still caressing her breasts. One hand trailing down her belly, hys fingers delving into the soft curls at the juncture of her thighs, one finger sliding into her, triggering an explosion of white heat.

Hys teeth pierce her flesh. She gasps and arches with the overwhelmingly erotic sensation of hys mouth moving on her neck. Hys mind bound so tightly with hers that she could taste her own blood as it slipped down hys throat. Hy lapped at her neck, swirling hys tongue to get every hot and sweet drop. Locked in an embrace more arousing than anything she’d ever known, trusting hy wouldn’t hurt her.

Hy releases her, laying her gently upon the sofa. He holds her head in one hand, the other dropping between her legs and caressing her, thrusting hys tongue into her mouth as she groans in response. Hy shifts. She sighs and arches as hys mouth closes over one nipple and sucks gently, groans as he begins to roll the other nipple between hys fingers.

Hy shifts again. She tries to control herself as hy begins to trail kisses up one thigh. Hys mouth possessing in a way that leaves her gasping for air as hys tongue flicks and teases and tastes until she clutches hys head to her and gives in to the passion hy fires. Hy enjoys pleasuring her as her blood sings, rushing toward the spot hy is ravishing. She is writhing ad sobbing and gasping and straining, then screaming as her body bucks with orgasm.

She is weak and limp by the time hy rises from between her thighs. Hys body covers her, all strength and heat, a sharp hunger within hym. Hy pulls hys hardness from the tight breeches and slides right into her. It takes only two strokes for her body to revive and regain interest, then catches hym by the shoulders as hy takes her to the peak of pleasure. Hys silvery eyes burning deep into her soul, hys body searing a path deep into her body, filling her, possessing her, completing her. The hunger swelling in hym, blending with hys desire, pulsing deep into her quivering flesh. Their minds joining, hys pleasure feeding hers, joining in a way more deeply than a mere joining of bodies.

As she cries out with her pleasure, hy turns hys head and sinks hys teeth deep, pouring pleasure into her mind as hy takes from her. The pain sharp and hot faded into that pleasure, with the pleasure in the act almost as great as the orgasm.

Hy removes hys teeth from her sweet neck and hys hardness from her tight sheath. Hy gathers her into hys arms and whispers a thought into her mind. You are my lifemate, mine for eternity.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Darkness... a full moon casting eerie shadows across the cold marble and granite of the decades old grave markers. Your studded leather belt wrapped around the steeple of the tall monument, binding my wrists above my head. The feathery branches of the towering willow filtering slivers of moonlight over my pale skin, caressing with its soft glow.

Your hands are about my waist, your lips crushing mine in such a ravishing kiss. Your hand trailing down to untie the lacings of my peasant shirt, pushing it further off my shoulders, exposing the creamy softness of my breasts, so heavy and sensitive during this monthly time. Your fingertips finding my hardened tips, making me moan in pleasure with each pinching twist.

You slowly lower to your knees, lifting my skirts, taking in my scent. You raise your mouth to me, tasting my flow, suckling at my sweetness. Your tongue plunging into me, feeling the throbbing of my core. My body arches against you, aching for release. Soon it comes, the cresting wave of hot, wet ecstacy. Your tongue lapping at the evidence trickling down the inside of my thigh, as I scream out your name.

You lift yourself slowly, your cock sliding into me as you raise fully. One hand entangling in my hair, pulling my head back. Your teeth sink into the delicate flesh of my neck. Your cock driving into me, harder and harder as you drink in the metallic sweetness of my life blood. One leg wrapped around you, once again my body arches, wanting more, relishing in this exquisite torture. Drinking me, taking me in, becoming one with me as my passion ignites and burns, finally smoldering to drifting ashes. Bonded for life...