Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 02-25-2014, 02:49 PM   #561
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet ,ConCrtAnge1.

here are a couple of links that you may find useful for our site:

1. Members Helping Members

2. BFP How To Videos

Just click on the underlined link and if you want to you can save them by subscribing to the thread in the thread tools for each one after you go to that particular thread.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #562
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ConCrtAnge1,
I'm relatively new myself but allow me to offer a warm welcome. As the days pass, if you stay engaged, I'm sure there will be many more here who'll offer a friendly welcome, too.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 04:36 PM   #563
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Hi ConCrtAnge1,
I'm relatively new myself but allow me to offer a warm welcome. As the days pass, if you stay engaged, I'm sure there will be many more here who'll offer a friendly welcome, too.
welcome ConcrtAngel1... you will love this site...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #564
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCrtAnge1 View Post
Hello everyone.. I am new to BFP. I live in South Central Illinois nearest to St Louis. I am 44 and a single mother of 2 adult children. There are so many thing to tell about me however I don't want this to sound like my dating profile.. I am so glad to have finally found a place where I feel I can be understood if I mention the Butch/Femme song and dance. Normally I get stared at like what the hell.. I sure hope to make lots of new friends.
Hello ConCrtAnge1

I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything just ask for the most part we r a friendly bunch.

Have a great day
Old 02-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #565
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello everyone.. I am new to BFP. I live in South Central Illinois nearest to St Louis. I am 44 and a single mother of 2 adult children. There are so many thing to tell about me however I don't want this to sound like my dating profile.. I am so glad to have finally found a place where I feel I can be understood if I mention the Butch/Femme song and dance. Normally I get stared at like what the hell.. I sure hope to make lots of new friends.
Welcome concrtangle...

Hope u enjoy ur time here.. Im sure you will find a lot of goos friends here..
Old 02-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #566
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face I thought I did this?

hello everyone.. I have had a bit of fun looking around here and there.. I thought I had already posted my intro but I can't seem to find it it.. However if you do find it please feel free to let me know and I can delete one of them..

I am saddened to say it has taken me a while to find this site. I have been involved in a few in the past and now it seems all things must come to an end as they all have. Chat rooms closed, forums dismantled and communities dissolved. I can't wait to get to know this site much better wherein I will feel at home and not just the newbie

Something about me.. My name is Jeanene I am 44 and a single mother of to adult Children. I love life and all that it has to offer me.
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #567
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello ConCrtAnge1 and welcome to the planet. It's not easy finding people who understand the Butch/Femme dance so we are lucky to have a place like this to come to for all us like minded folk. We are happy you found us as well!! Enjoy!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #568
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hello everyone.. I have had a bit of fun looking around here and there.. I thought I had already posted my intro but I can't seem to find it it.. However if you do find it please feel free to let me know and I can delete one of them..

I am saddened to say it has taken me a while to find this site. I have been involved in a few in the past and now it seems all things must come to an end as they all have. Chat rooms closed, forums dismantled and communities dissolved. I can't wait to get to know this site much better wherein I will feel at home and not just the newbie

Something about me.. My name is Jeanene I am 44 and a single mother of to adult Children. I love life and all that it has to offer me.
IF you scroll to the top of this page, you will find your other intro lol. No worries, two is better than none!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #569
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:29 AM   #570
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet Newbie's

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #571
VictorianDenise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady or MS
Relationship Status:
single

VictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST Reputation
Default Back again, after years?

guess it has been years! oh my... Anyways... Guess I took a hiatus from B/F relationships after not getting married to "the one" I was actually planning the wedding when I had a reality check! "don't marry a drunk" a little voice was re-running in my head. Anyway.. never met another butch since!

I'm back! don't know how active I'll be on the forums but I'm here.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #572
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianDenise View Post
guess it has been years! oh my... Anyways... Guess I took a hiatus from B/F relationships after not getting married to "the one" I was actually planning the wedding when I had a reality check! "don't marry a drunk" a little voice was re-running in my head. Anyway.. never met another butch since!

Hi VictorianDenise, I'm relatively new and didn't meet you first time round but allow me to extend a welcome and look forward to seeing you here this time round the block. lol
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #573
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianDenise View Post

Welcome back to the planet VictorianDenise. Hope you enjoy your time here!!

Old 03-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #574
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back VicotorianDenise !
Old 03-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #575
Mz. Lovely

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Not looking.

Mz. Lovely is on a distinguished road

Newbie here...just wanting to say a quick hello. I hope to meet some interesting people here. Feel free to friend me or even say a hello. I look forward to it!
Mz. Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mz. Lovely For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #576
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz. Lovely View Post
Newbie here...just wanting to say a quick hello. I hope to meet some interesting people here. Feel free to friend me or even say a hello. I look forward to it!
Hi Newbie! Welcome to the site Mz. Lovely. Hope you have a lot of fun exploring our little B/F slice of heaven.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #577
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz. Lovely View Post
Welcome to the planet.. Hope you enjoy ur time here...
Old 03-14-2014, 11:19 PM   #578
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm new. I'm single in Seattle.
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2014, 11:30 PM   #579
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Welcome there is alot of information on this site and some pretty cool peeps too!

Go Seahawks!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:18 PM   #580
bokster

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Single

bokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey there!

Found this site yesterday, looked around, and liked what I saw. Two places I call home are NYC and Manila. Right now, I'm in Manila with my three dogs.

I'm 46. Single. Looking around to mingle.
bokster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bokster For This Useful Post: