Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 08-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #381
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight View Post
I really stink at intros, esp. before I assess the environment for a while. So, here goes. Hi My name is Jonas !! I am new to this site and also the state of PA, I am 44, lookin for friends, community, belonging, and as much as I can find to explore and enjoy, I am pre surgery F2M (hope to change soon), I live and have lived for over 10 yrs tho as 100% of the time male .. that's all for now. lol I hope that is enough for now. Check out my profile for a lil bit more.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #382
watersoilair

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Centre

watersoilair is on a distinguished road

Hey all, from Ontario Canada here! Enjoying the beautiful weather. Hope all are keeping well.
watersoilair is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watersoilair For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #383
watersoilair

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Centre

watersoilair is on a distinguished road

Hey all, from Ontario Canada here! Enjoying the beautiful weather. Hope all are keeping well.
watersoilair is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watersoilair For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 07:39 AM   #384
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome welcome to all the newbies!!

Have a great time and enjoy what there is to offer here...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 07:12 PM   #385
girliefemme4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

girliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi all

well about me I'm single and looking. I am 40 but feel 29. I am 5.8" strawberry/blonde blue eyed princess. I am not high maintenance but I am very girlie I love to dress for my sweetheart. I love to go out dancing and being outdoors. I love to flirt ....I am a huge flirt with everyone but when I am with someone I only flirt with that person(sexual) and people I know are safe and who won't take my flirting as anything but just all in fun. I suck with words lol. If you want to know anything else just ask me and i'll tell ya. Just and FYI if you want an honest answer I will give it to you so make sure u really want the honest answer.
girliefemme4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girliefemme4u For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #386
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome~

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #387
Chelsius

How Do You Identify?:
Queerdo Lady Unit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefemme4u View Post
well about me I'm single and looking. I am 40 but feel 29. I am 5.8" strawberry/blonde blue eyed princess. I am not high maintenance but I am very girlie I love to dress for my sweetheart. I love to go out dancing and being outdoors. I love to flirt ....I am a huge flirt with everyone but when I am with someone I only flirt with that person(sexual) and people I know are safe and who won't take my flirting as anything but just all in fun. I suck with words lol. If you want to know anything else just ask me and i'll tell ya. Just and FYI if you want an honest answer I will give it to you so make sure u really want the honest answer.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chelsius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #388
girliefemme4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

girliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputation

thanks...I hope I have fun ;-)
girliefemme4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girliefemme4u For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #389
musicalbutch79

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

musicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputationmusicalbutch79 Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Butch in Town

Hey Hey there!

I am a newbie here at the beautiful BfP. Of course you already knew that since I am posting on the newbie thread, right? LOL I am a 34 year old California butch here to make new friends. Professional pianist, poet, helpless romantic, and all around easy going boi. I am an open book so feel free to ask me anything you wish. I am 5'2 and a half...yes I am adding that little half mark there because hey I am fun sized LOL. Love to laugh and have a good time.

musicalbutch79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to musicalbutch79 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #390
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalbutch79 View Post
Hey Hey there!

I am a newbie here at the beautiful BfP. Of course you already knew that since I am posting on the newbie thread, right? LOL I am a 34 year old California butch here to make new friends. Professional pianist, poet, helpless romantic, and all around easy going boi. I am an open book so feel free to ask me anything you wish. I am 5'2 and a half...yes I am adding that little half mark there because hey I am fun sized LOL. Love to laugh and have a good time.
Hello and welcome to the planet! Hope you will make lots of friends here and have fun!

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #391
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

HELLO EVERYBODY!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #392
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey from Texas!

Hey! I apparently joined in 2009 and forgot I did and have just rediscovered this site. I'm 29 and live in rural East Texas. I work in the social work field. I enjoy reading, movies, cooking and church activities (currently a lot of my time is taken up in church as I am a youth minister) Hope to have children and a family of my own one day but that hasn't happened yet.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #393
LadyApples

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone! I'm Valerie, and I actually joined back in June and then got distracted or something (most likely distracted). I'm from Western MA and work at an office doing boring financial stuff, though I do enjoy it. Glad to be here and look forward to talking to the lot of you and making some more queer friends in the process!
LadyApples is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyApples For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #394
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by watersoilair View Post
Hello watersoilair and welcome to the planet!! Hope you are enjoying yourself here as much as you are enjoying your weather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefemme4u View Post
Howdy girliefemme4u! There are a lot of single folks around here who love to flirt as well so I'm sure you'll have no problem. Flirting can definitely be fun and so can this site!! Hope you find a lot of happiness here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalbutch79 View Post
Hey Hey there!

Hi musicalbutch! There are a lot of other people here who live in California so I'm sure you'll have no problem making a lot of friends. Lol at fun size. The 1/2of an inch is definitely important! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnotes View Post
Hey! I apparently joined in 2009 and forgot I did and have just rediscovered this site. I'm 29 and live in rural East Texas. I work in the social work field. I enjoy reading, movies, cooking and church activities (currently a lot of my time is taken up in church as I am a youth minister) Hope to have children and a family of my own one day but that hasn't happened yet.
Hello randomnotes! Welcome to the planet, our little home away from home. Glad you rediscovered us. I'm sure you'll find that family of your own some day. Great things come to those who wait and when it is right, it will happen. Best of luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyApples View Post
Hello everyone! I'm Valerie, and I actually joined back in June and then got distracted or something (most likely distracted). I'm from Western MA and work at an office doing boring financial stuff, though I do enjoy it. Glad to be here and look forward to talking to the lot of you and making some more queer friends in the process!
Hiya Valerie! How could you get distracted away from all of us wonderful people??!! lol Just kidding. Life sometimes gets in the way doesn't it? There are a lot of queer folk running amuck around here so I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends. Hope you have as much fun as the rest of us!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 04:16 AM   #395
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping for newbie introductions!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #396
butchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

butchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationbutchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone,
I'm new here. It will be nice to chat and meet new and fun people.
My favorite thing to do is create good food to share with friends. Being butch, I love camping by a lake and hiking the trails of Northern Minnesota.
butchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to butchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #397
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well.....

Hi. My name is Kurt. I'm a transsexual man. I've only done the on-line thing once before (not here) and got burned so I've shied away from it. But a friend of mine suggested I try this sight. She said it was tolerant of guys like me. (I still haven't asked her how she knew all this lol). Anyway, I'm a self employed consultant. Boring stuff, to most people. I do time management studies and crunch numbers for companies. I like messing around with cars, particularly classics. I also really enjoy wood working and building things. I like meeting new people and believe you can make any experience a good experience. Well, that's about all I can manage to comfortably say about myself. lol I really don't like the whole descriptor thing. But I'm totally cool at answering questions. I hope to make some friends here and who knows: maybe find true love? Hey, it could happen, right? My friend said so... ;-)
Old 09-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #398
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
Hi. My name is Kurt. I'm a transsexual man. I've only done the on-line thing once before (not here) and got burned so I've shied away from it. But a friend of mine suggested I try this sight. She said it was tolerant of guys like me. (I still haven't asked her how she knew all this lol). Anyway, I'm a self employed consultant. Boring stuff, to most people. I do time management studies and crunch numbers for companies. I like messing around with cars, particularly classics. I also really enjoy wood working and building things. I like meeting new people and believe you can make any experience a good experience. Well, that's about all I can manage to comfortably say about myself. lol I really don't like the whole descriptor thing. But I'm totally cool at answering questions. I hope to make some friends here and who knows: maybe find true love? Hey, it could happen, right? My friend said so... ;-)

Tolerant?
Of guys like you?
Hell to the no.
We don't tolerate you.

We embrace you. We celebrate you. We are very glad you found us, Kurt.

My honey is a guy like you. You've found the right place.

Be open. Be honest. Don't react when someone hits a button. Breathe some. Think some. Breathe some more. Because buttons will get pushed.

Think of us as a really large, crazy-assed, family.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #399
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to our newbies!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #400
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Tolerant?
Of guys like you?
Hell to the no.
We don't tolerate you.

We embrace you. We celebrate you. We are very glad you found us, Kurt.

My honey is a guy like you. You've found the right place.

Be open. Be honest. Don't react when someone hits a button. Breathe some. Think some. Breathe some more. Because buttons will get pushed.

Think of us as a really large, crazy-assed, family.
Thank you so much, Arwen! You just made my day. And I'm used to taking a breath or two. lol But thank you for the warm welcome. I'm feeling a little better and more at ease already.