Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 02-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #541
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone and thank you Linus,

I have lived in Los Angeles, California for 33 years now. I am 48 years young. I was born in Lebanon as a Maronite but I have become an atheist with time. I am easily excited by honesty, it seems to be a rare trait to find for me anyways. My hobbies are a very wide range of cooking, baking, fixing and building things, working on my car and working out. I am more of a thinker than a talker and I am very shy which is why it has taken me some time to introduce myself. A friend shared this site with me. I really love this site because of the bond and honest between everyone. I really have come to appreciate this site, it is very unique. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 07:25 AM   #542
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Welcome Sister Mary and Sunshine ***

Welcome to the planet Sister Mary and Sunshine.

I hope you both find (no doubt you will) a great community here. Don't be afraid (or too shy) to jump right in. You will find fluff and lively debate.

Welcome!

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 08:03 AM   #543
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Site Newbies: I hope you find your stay here very welcoming and enjoyable.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #544
PanDragon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

PanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, I don't even know how to post to introduce myself! So this is a test! Haha!
PanDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PanDragon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #545
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Well done ..and rest assured, if I could figure it all out, you will too.!
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:52 AM   #546
PanDragon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

PanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST Reputation

By golly I think I've almost got it! Thanks COLLETTE!
PanDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PanDragon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #547
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

And look at that, youve thanked 11 people and been thanked 4 times.... you're on your way lol ...
Old 02-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #548
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio View Post
Hi! My name is Clio.

Been reading for a while and just checking things out.

Haven't jumped in just yet but am enjoying the tons of interesting threads.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
Howdy Clio and welcome to the planet! Looks like you finally jumped in a little. Glad you are enjoying the threads. We hope you will start posting in them soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistermarypeaceandjustice View Post
I'm a woman in midlife (wow I never wrote that before) tried and failed to be lesbian in the 80s. I think the problem was the lack of butches around me. In those days the message was that butch femme was patriarchal. I thought I couldn't be lesbian because I couldn't make myself be attracted to feminine women.it never occurred to me that I was only attracted to androgynous people and that that is ok. Then I got in a relationship with a man who was on the feminine side. Being bi in those days was also terribly uncool. Traitorous almost. So I felt I couldn't be part of the Gay Lesbian community (bi and trans and queer hadn't been added yet )although I looked on wistfully.
Fast forward 25 years I'm divorced (the guy I was married to had become a bully) and I find I only want to be with butch women ( and MTFs are so freaking attractive).
So I think the prejudice against b-f lesbians and trans people from 1980s feminism certainly didn't help me.
I had to wait until I was a middle age woman to understand who I am.
Hello sister Mary! Glad you found us here at the planet. Glad you finally were able to figure out who you are. Some of us get it right away and some of us it takes awhile. I'm a firm believer that things happen when they are supposed to happen. Call me corny or whatever but I believe it to be so. Really, who could blame you for being attracted to Butches??? Not I. lol
Anyway, hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
Hello everyone and thank you Linus,

I have lived in Los Angeles, California for 33 years now. I am 48 years young. I was born in Lebanon as a Maronite but I have become an atheist with time. I am easily excited by honesty, it seems to be a rare trait to find for me anyways. My hobbies are a very wide range of cooking, baking, fixing and building things, working on my car and working out. I am more of a thinker than a talker and I am very shy which is why it has taken me some time to introduce myself. A friend shared this site with me. I really love this site because of the bond and honest between everyone. I really have come to appreciate this site, it is very unique. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you.
Welcome to the planet Sunshine. I know what you mean about the shy thing. The beauty of this site is that you can get to know people through words first so hopefully you will be more comfortable sharing with them/us. We have a lot of folks around here from California so I'm sure you'll even meet some locals. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanDragon View Post
Wow, I don't even know how to post to introduce myself! So this is a test! Haha!
Hello PanDragon! Looks like you sort of introduced yourself by posting. The test worked! Welcome to the site and have a lot of fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #549
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default TO ALL THE NEWBIES:

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 01:38 AM   #550
tiaras-and-books

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
in a relationship with someone wonderful. :)

tiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hey everybody. I'm new and mostly lurky for now. I'm 33, from Alaska. My life is mostly made up of my friends and family, my dogs, reading, and writing, with tiaras, Disneyland, and dabbling-in/researching-the-heck-out-of different hobbies/subjects sprinkled in. Not sure what else to write here, but I just wanted to say hi. So hi!
tiaras-and-books is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tiaras-and-books For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 01:53 AM   #551
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I'm kinda new here myself, tiara. Hi there. It's rather late in the East but I'm sure that by morning and afternoon tomorrow there will be many more to greet you and welcome you.

Last edited by C0LLETTE; 02-22-2014 at 02:09 AM. Reason: edit word
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 01:23 PM   #552
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaras-and-books View Post
Hey everybody. I'm new and mostly lurky for now. I'm 33, from Alaska. My life is mostly made up of my friends and family, my dogs, reading, and writing, with tiaras, Disneyland, and dabbling-in/researching-the-heck-out-of different hobbies/subjects sprinkled in. Not sure what else to write here, but I just wanted to say hi. So hi!
Hello tiaras-and-books! Welcome to the planet. Alaska huh? I couldn't imagine living there although I hear it's beautiful! Hope you have a lot of fun here!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 04:34 PM   #553
tiaras-and-books

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
in a relationship with someone wonderful. :)

tiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputation

It's definitely beautiful. And right now it seems to be warmer than most of the country, which feels a little weird. I can see grass (granted, it's frozen and brown) on the front lawn, and pavement in the driveway! That never happens in February!
Thanks for the welcomes, everybody.
tiaras-and-books is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiaras-and-books For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #554
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaras-and-books View Post
I love Alaska. I lived in Anchorage for almost 4 yrs as a kid. I would love to go back however I wont do my job there so in the lower 48 i stay

Enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just ask we r for the most part a friendly bunch
Old 02-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #555
Shaniko

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single n looking

Shaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST ReputationShaniko Has the BEST Reputation
Default New to this site

Good morning and happy Monday y'all. Shaniko from Oregon
Shaniko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaniko For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2014, 09:34 AM   #556
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaniko View Post
Good morning from Eastern Canada, Shaniko. Pleasure to "meet" you.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #557
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Welcome Shaniko to the Planet!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #558
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Tiaras and Shaniko, hope you find your way around and enjoy your stay.

Here are a couple of links you may find useful for our site help just click on them.

1. Members Helping Members

2. BFP How To Videos

you can save these by using the thread tools and hit subscribe to thread.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #559
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Hello Shaniko and welcome to the planet. Monday is almost over thankfully! Hope you enjoy our home away from home as much as the rest of us do!!

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #560
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Sliding in in my socks.. Hello from Illinois

Hello everyone.. I am new to BFP. I live in South Central Illinois nearest to St Louis. I am 44 and a single mother of 2 adult children. There are so many thing to tell about me however I don't want this to sound like my dating profile.. I am so glad to have finally found a place where I feel I can be understood if I mention the Butch/Femme song and dance. Normally I get stared at like what the hell.. I sure hope to make lots of new friends.
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post: