Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 08-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #621
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single mingle?

Busy life, and live in a small town so a friend suggested I check out this site. I am 36, active average height and weight, been told I'm very beautiful, femme, live to sketch, paint and write, live in the Pacific NorthWest, native american ancestry with light blue eyes and long brown hair, have a thing for the dominate older butches, love music and art and am glad to be here.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 07:41 AM   #622
absurdfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single, and will be a challenge

absurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Back after a hiatus.

Hello everyone. I'm back online. I took an extended break from the WWW for awhile. To reintroduce myself: I'm 53, single, femme, live in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains, am tea-obsessed, enjoy reading,play Scrabble for blood, am a semi-retired librarian. I adore the butch/femme dynamic and think there is nothing better than an OFOS butch!
Old 08-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #623
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggleluver View Post
Busy life, and live in a small town so a friend suggested I check out this site. I am 36, active average height and weight, been told I'm very beautiful, femme, live to sketch, paint and write, live in the Pacific NorthWest, native american ancestry with light blue eyes and long brown hair, have a thing for the dominate older butches, love music and art and am glad to be here.

Hello there giggleluver. Great name! Do you like to make people giggle or giggle yourself? Small town living definitely has it's benefits but it can suck when it comes to finding other Butches and Femmes to hang out with, date, etc. Anyway hope you have a great time here meeting new people. We're glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdfemme View Post
Hello everyone. I'm back online. I took an extended break from the WWW for awhile. To reintroduce myself: I'm 53, single, femme, live in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains, am tea-obsessed, enjoy reading,play Scrabble for blood, am a semi-retired librarian. I adore the butch/femme dynamic and think there is nothing better than an OFOS butch!
Welcome back absurdfemme! Nothing wrong with taking a break every once in awhile. Sometimes it give us that time to refresh and refuel. Glad you were able to make it back to us though. Enjoy!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:45 PM   #624
Rock Steady

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Rock Steady is on a distinguished road
Default Hello to the Planet!

Hi all- Rock Steady here.

I'm a 51-year-old butch from the Mid Atlantic area. I love life and remain grateful for all it has to offer.

I joined the Planet to announce that I'm starting a new group, Butches and Femmes, for all of us, but especially for those in the DC, MD, and Northern VA area. The first meeting is on 9/13/14 from 11:30am - 12:30pm at The DC Center for the LGBT Community in downtown Washington. Looking to host happy, healthy, and helpful social gatherings for all on the B/F spectrum.

I would post in announcements, but I guess I'll need 29 more before I can start a thread

Looking forward to Planet life!
Rock Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rock Steady For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #625
nycbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
moved on and ready to start again

nycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! Not new to The Planet, but have been away for the last couple of years. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying life! I'm 55, single, butch in NYC!

http://youtu.be/39gpaDnjW4I
nycbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #626
Samurai

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I have a sparring partner

Samurai is on a distinguished road
Talking hiya

Hello, I have been reading the posts on this site for a few weeks and thought I would joins.This group seems more active then other sites I have looked at.

I'm a 33 yr old mother and wife who is obsessed with Taekwondo so umm...Hi!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #627
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hello, I have been reading the posts on this site for a few weeks and thought I would joins.This group seems more active then other sites I have looked at.

Welcome, Samurai!!!

You will find a whole slew of great peeps here!

Enjoy the boards and I will see you around them sometime.....
Old 08-25-2014, 04:22 PM   #628
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady View Post
Hi all- Rock Steady here.

I'm a 51-year-old butch from the Mid Atlantic area. I love life and remain grateful for all it has to offer.

I joined the Planet to announce that I'm starting a new group, Butches and Femmes, for all of us, but especially for those in the DC, MD, and Northern VA area. The first meeting is on 9/13/14 from 11:30am - 12:30pm at The DC Center for the LGBT Community in downtown Washington. Looking to host happy, healthy, and helpful social gatherings for all on the B/F spectrum.

I would post in announcements, but I guess I'll need 29 more before I can start a thread

Looking forward to Planet life!

Hi Rock Steady. Welcome to the planet. What a great idea starting a group for us folks that are out your way. Sadly I am not one of those people but hope that you get a great turnout! Anyway, enjoy yourself here at the planet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycbutch View Post
Hi everyone! Not new to The Planet, but have been away for the last couple of years. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying life! I'm 55, single, butch in NYC!

Welcome back nycbutch! It's funny how life can sometimes take us away from this little place but we always manage to find our way back to our family here. Glad you came back and hope you find everything you are looking for and more here at our little home away from home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post

Hello Samurai. We are a pretty active group for the most part. Glad you decided to join into the fun!

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #629
D Phryxus

How Do You Identify?:
bi femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Poly-married

D Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST Reputation
Red face newblette

Hello all.
I stumbled into BFP while looking for butch/femme erotica and found some really nice pieces on the forums here. I stayed around looking at the other threads and was intrigued/impressed/inspired by what I read.

I am bi-poly-switch-married...complicated person haha. I'm just looking to make friends and be inspired and learn more while I mosey on through here.

I write (am currently writing a gender-queer historical-ish fantasy novel with a friend), crochet, study plants, practice belly dance and archery, and generally enjoy life.

It is very nice to meet you all.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #630
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site for roughly a month...I've had a wonderful time playing forum games, answering questions and just having fun. I am a femme from Canada and know a few people (r/t on the site)
Thank you for your patience as I maneuver myself around the site. I am a happy, energetic personality and look forward to meeting people in the community. I live in a small community where it is often hard to just be who I am. I know this was a vague introduction, but bear with me...
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #631
Daddyslilgirl34

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme

Daddyslilgirl34 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey everybody!

I am new on here. 34 year old stone femme lesbian, just out of a 2 year relationship.....looking for some attention from a Daddy! Hey, I'm just telling the truth. I'm a lost lil girl 😢
Daddyslilgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daddyslilgirl34 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 06:06 PM   #632
Daddyslilgirl34

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme

Daddyslilgirl34 is on a distinguished road

I love this site. A lot of sexy people on here. Lol. Its nice to feel comfortable finally on a site like this. I can be myself and not be judged 😉
Daddyslilgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daddyslilgirl34 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #633
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Phryxus View Post
Hello all.
I stumbled into BFP while looking for butch/femme erotica and found some really nice pieces on the forums here. I stayed around looking at the other threads and was intrigued/impressed/inspired by what I read.

I am bi-poly-switch-married...complicated person haha. I'm just looking to make friends and be inspired and learn more while I mosey on through here.

I write (am currently writing a gender-queer historical-ish fantasy novel with a friend), crochet, study plants, practice belly dance and archery, and generally enjoy life.

It is very nice to meet you all.
Hello D Phryxus! Welcome to the planet. There is definitely some good erotica on this site. We have a lot of talented folks for sure. Always glad to have new friends. I'm sure you'll make plenty here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilgirl34 View Post
I am new on here. 34 year old stone femme lesbian, just out of a 2 year relationship.....looking for some attention from a Daddy! Hey, I'm just telling the truth. I'm a lost lil girl ��

Hiya Dlg34. Sorry to hear about the end of your relationship but hopefully for your sake it was for the best??.. there definitely are a lot of great people here. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for really soon. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
Hello everyone!
I am new to this site for roughly a month...I've had a wonderful time playing forum games, answering questions and just having fun. I am a femme from Canada and know a few people (r/t on the site)
Thank you for your patience as I maneuver myself around the site. I am a happy, energetic personality and look forward to meeting people in the community. I live in a small community where it is often hard to just be who I am. I know this was a vague introduction, but bear with me...

Hello girlin2une... we love our Canadian family! I've had the pleasure of meeting several of them real time as well. Anyway, glad that you found us and also maybe a special someone too it looks like, which is always a plus of this place. Have lots of fun!

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #634
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've found my way back home!!!

After being away for a while, it feels like I am a newbie. So much has changed and I feel like the same "Heavenleahangel" with some nice, new touches. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!
Old 09-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #635
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
After being away for a while, it feels like I am a newbie. So much has changed and I feel like the same "Heavenleahangel" with some nice, new touches. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!
Welcome back! You'll get the hang of it quickly I imagine. It's like riding a bicycle lol.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:23 AM   #636
SunnySonja

How Do You Identify?:

SunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST ReputationSunnySonja Has the BEST Reputation

Newbie here and stopping by to say hi. HI! I am a little shy but once I get the hang of things I'm sure I will open up a bit. Excited to be here and getting to know and make new friends.
SunnySonja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SunnySonja For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #637
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the site newbies. I hope you find your stay here welcoming and make a lot of new friends.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:24 AM   #638
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySonja View Post
Newbie here and stopping by to say hi. HI! I am a little shy but once I get the hang of things I'm sure I will open up a bit. Excited to be here and getting to know and make new friends.
Hi SunnySonja! Welcome to the planet. Don't be shy! Just jump right in. We are excited you are here as well so hope you have a lot of fun!

Old 09-15-2014, 10:15 PM   #639
FieryRedhead

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single, for now.

FieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello Everyone, I'm FieryRedhead...

So nice to finally be a part of BFP! I hope to connect with new people, possibly learn something new and contribute something,myself. I am from Texas but now live in Southern California. I am learning to adjust and being optimistic, I look forward to each new challenge. I look forward to getting to know my fellow Sisters so chat me up!
FieryRedhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FieryRedhead For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM   #640
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
So nice to finally be a part of BFP! I hope to connect with new people, possibly learn something new and contribute something,myself. I am from Texas but now live in Southern California. I am learning to adjust and being optimistic, I look forward to each new challenge. I look forward to getting to know my fellow Sisters so chat me up!
Love your name! Welcome!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote