Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question How do you feel about "PDA"?

I go back and forth on this question. How much is too much, where and at what point in a relationship?
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all for public displays of affection. Meaning that I like to hold hands while walking or sitting together... have her arm in mine... my arm around her or my hand on the small of her back. I don't mind a kiss here and there.

I like to touch and be touched but in saying that, I probably am not going to be found making out with someone in public.

I always ask the person I'm with how they feel about PDA as well because I don't want to make the other person uncomfortable.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Depends where I am, really (what country, what part).

Generally I enjoy holding hands, or my hand through their arm. Head on their shoulder on the bus or train. Hand on lap at the pub.

Public style kisses, unless it's late night somewhere, after a few drinks, and it's a queer to club, rave or an event or a dark doorway.

I'm not going to play tonsil hockey on the train at 7pm.

But I have made out pretty heavily after midnight in the pub at a table during a queer event. Maybe even did kissing rounds at the table....

Gotten rather frisky at a pride picnic before when some young butch wanted to try kissing the girls that were in our circle... We passed her around for a proper snog each.

Generally, I'm pretty reserved unless the special occasion calls for a bit of fun.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I love it. Just sayin!! :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #5
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all for it! Walking hand and hand or my arm around her waist or while driving I lay my hand on her thigh and her touching me also and telling each other " I love you's " in public also and sharing food off each other plates but I'm not into showing sexually how I deeply feel about my partner in public that should be at home you know that's private! But anything else I'm all for!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #6
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I am pretty much in agreement with what others have posted. Holding hands, quick pecks on the cheek or forehead, maybe a little back rub here and there. Where I live, this is mostly limited to gay bars and gay-friendly events in order to avoid rude comments or stares.

I don't care to watch someone straddling their partner and sucking face in public, so you won't find me doing it either. Get a room for all of that. Lol.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 09:31 AM   #7
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on where we are. I'm a toucher. I will touch anywhere. If I'm not touching my partner then I'm holding hands with my 13 year old daughter.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 11:13 AM   #8
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I"m pretty much like sleepy on PDA. I enjoy being with a partner and touching them. I love to be touched in return. But I'm not about to play tonsil hockey as HB put it public or straddle my partner , that's for getting a room somewhere and not in public in MHO( I don't like seeing it either, either gay or straight.)
Old 01-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #9
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I like some PDA for sure. Walking down the street holding her hand. Or if we are standing at a street corner waiting to cross I will take the opportunity to have my arms around her, or to steal a kiss. If we are driving, and just pulled into a parking spot, I am more likely to get a longer kiss before we get out of the car.

I think there is a point it does become too much, but simple things, instead of full on make-out sessions are good.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 11:52 AM   #10
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Yes to PDA. I like holding hands and being held or touched.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:22 PM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,529 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I didnt like it. But I know I wasn't with the right person. Oh, how things change

Love it when he is slightly agressive in public. Ahuh. Yes please!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 11:41 PM   #12
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not affraid to show my affection, I am respectful if children are around... But I have a Girl that is extremly exciting and beautiful and I get so wrapped up into her that everything around me is a blur and she is all that I see and desire.. .
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 11:57 PM   #13
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default love it

but, always a lady, in public
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 08:54 PM   #14
rkim33

How Do You Identify?:
Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
You...Her... She....I
Relationship Status:
Single and dry for over a year now.."sob"

rkim33 is on a distinguished road

I wouldnt mind holding hands, having my arm around her waist or shoulder. Probably wouldnt kiss her unless I find her to be irresistibly sexy at the moment! Who the hell knows? Its all depending on the situation.
rkim33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkim33 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 09:53 PM   #15
Keep Smilin

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulously happy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Content with myself :-)

Keep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST Reputation

I think PDA is ok and I like it... If it's tasteful and respectful of those around...also I must agree... Always a lady in public.

Life is too short to live unhappy. Seek peace, joy and love for you will recieve that which you seek.
-Anonymous
Keep Smilin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keep Smilin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 12:29 AM   #16
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am all for PDA but I won't do it around children or people who I just met and might not feel comfortable about seeing it.

My partner has 3 children and I don't show PDA around them, just yet, we are still starting to get to know each other and I respect their mom's wishes for no PDA when they are around. Until my partner makes it "official" with me.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 09:41 PM   #17
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

Would like some
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:13 PM   #18
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

It makes me very proud of who i'm with, but would avoid over doing it. "Discrete" PDA is fun too, just saying.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #19
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I like to hold hands . but my ex gf was afraid to because her fear of retaliation or harassment from the bible thumpers and rednecks here.so i respected her wishes. i seriously doubt anything would happen here if we had...but then again i never EVER see lesbian or gay men holding hands here unless its gay pride downtown or memorial day at the beach.. and ive lived here my whole life not even once have i seen pda in public unless it was a staight couple. but yeah...id hold hands , hug or whatever not makeout or anything
Old 05-16-2015, 10:59 PM   #20
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think there's anything wrong with appropriate PDA. I'm not into getting all over someone ......that's just too much for me and I don't like seeing it either........from any couple. Get a Room for that. LOL