Old 05-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
Lost_punk_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/they/them/their
Relationship Status:
Single

Lost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Youtube?

Do any of you have youtube channels?
If so do you/have you used it to record your transitioning?
Do you watch other channels?
Would you be willing to participate in a colab channel kinda aimed at youth, BUT not especially for the younger generation?

I know I've posted a lot of different threads lately, but I have so many things I wanna ask and ask them as I think of them so that's why I've done this! Anyways, good night!

Life is what you make of it so do something fabulous!
Lost_punk_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lost_punk_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
boitanner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/boi/gnome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gnome
Relationship Status:
Single

boitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputation

I havennt watched any on youtube but have a FTM friend who posted all hr transitioning on FB

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/Mom2kk/005-2.jpg
boitanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I have a youtube account but don't really use it for anything of my own other than commenting on stuff every once in a while. Not much of a video blogger lol There are a few cool channels by transguys in their late teens and 20s that I check out from time to time. ItsTtime2010 is a good channel, basically a bunch of transguys who contribute to a topic/question every week or so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/itsTtime2010
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

There is such a huge network of supportive trans people on youtube, it is fantastic, I follow quite a few vlogs.

When I lived in a smaller town, one of my friends was a trans woman, who didn't have any peers at all, so I directed her to youtube...she was so amazed at how many people there were.

I would be very curious to see if anyone does have a channel that they use. There is just such a great community out there!
Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I do have a channel, however since My laptop is out of commission right now and I'm using My mom's computer I'm unable to record any videos right now but once I get a new laptop next month I will be posting new videos :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote