Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-24-2016, 06:35 PM   #2981
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Day 9: 120 Squats
I can barely do 30 squats so 120 is a massive effort to me. Congrats!

When you are done with this challenge, will you move to the upper body or do you only work out your lower body?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #2982
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I danced a lot!

Yea, that's me alright ---> SUPERSTAR

... in both Dollar General and the grocery store tonight ... *laughing* I could not help myself ... heard some good, really good songs from the 70s. Sweet Gladys with her Pips singing Don't Leave me This Way ... Smokey and his tag team The Miracles

Honestly, there were about 8 great songs and I was right there with it! So much fun!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2016, 09:45 AM   #2983
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Day 10: Another 120 Squats. Thanks for the support, Gemme!! I'm trying to get back into working out regular like I did before when I lost all my weight. When I saw the Squats challenge on Pinterest I just said Hey I'm going for it!!!!!! Yes I'm thinking about looking for an upper body challenge when I'm all done. I also am hoping to jog on my rebounder again, I LOVED that. I used to jog on that sucker for an hour or two at a time and I really miss it. I'm going to get back in shape if it's the last thing I do!!
Old 03-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #2984
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Day 11: Rest Day. And that's what I did today!! No working out for me, too much to do before work. But tomorrow is 140 squats so I need to rest today!!!
Old 03-26-2016, 07:05 PM   #2985
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I've been putting more exercise in my life again. My dogs are a great motivator.

I've started doing a step workout with weights as well as walking at least 2 miles a day with the dogs. I also clean 3-6 hours a day for work... I say it counts.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:23 AM   #2986
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 12: 140 squats!!! Today was especially brutal! Maybe because I'm feeling kinda tired today? Or the dreary weather?? But I got it done anyway.....
Old 03-27-2016, 10:36 AM   #2987
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe because it was one HUNDRED and FORTY freakin' squats?!?!?

The gym was open for a few hours this morning so I hit it up.

Fifteen minutes on the EFX576i elliptical using the total body program.

133.6 cal, 1.08 mi, 1898 strides

Then I did some total body weight training and followed that up with ten minutes on the Precor 954i treadmill to cool down.

38.7 cal, .40 mi

I stretched and got some stretching help from one of the owners of the gym. Unsolicited but helpful, so I took it. Then I got the opportunity to pay it forward and gave some stretching advice to a young girl with a tight back. Heaven knows I know about back issues.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2016, 09:22 AM   #2988
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 13: 150 squats!! I'm excited to finish out this month long challenge, then start an upper body one and also look into finding a gym. Gemme inspires me with her gym workouts! But it's got to be close to home, or I will be too lazy to drive and I will find all sorts of excuses not to go.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:14 AM   #2989
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Since my bad knee went nuts totally a few months ago I did regular workouts. Now since it has gone stinky bad I am reduced to easy exercises because of being on crutches had f'd up my back to the point I need to be really careful I don't make it worse...so easy as it can each day mostly upper body work as it takes a lot to move all of me on two sticks these days.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2016, 11:23 AM   #2990
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 14: 160 squats. So it's been two whole weeks and I'm seeing no difference? In fact, I've gained weight I'm sure my diet has a lot to do with it. I need to get it together.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:14 PM   #2991
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Day 14: 160 squats. So it's been two whole weeks and I'm seeing no difference? In fact, I've gained weight I'm sure my diet has a lot to do with it. I need to get it together.
That's not unusual for two reasons:

1. you are building muscle and that's heavier than the jiggly stuff, especially at first
2. your appetite will spike for a while until your body gets accustomed to the regular exercise and then it will dip

That is, unless you are dipping into the pork rinds again. That will definitely knock you off track.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 03-29-2016 at 08:16 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #2992
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That's not unusual for two reasons:

1. you are building muscle and that's heavier than the jiggly stuff, especially at first
2. your appetite will spike for a while until your body gets accustomed to the regular exercise and then it will dip

That is, unless you are dipping into the pork rinds again. That will definitely knock you off track.
Well......... I um, haven't been very good about following my low carb diet. And when I eat crap carbs I don't know what portion control is!! LOL!
Old 03-29-2016, 08:34 PM   #2993
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Well......... I um, haven't been very good about following my low carb diet. And when I eat crap carbs I don't know what portion control is!! LOL!
Busted! lol

That stuff is horrible for you says the person who ate 6 cookies with dinner tonight.

Keep trying. That's all you can do. Eventually your good decisions will outweigh the less than stellar ones.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:18 AM   #2994
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 15: Rest day. And I'm not going to do a darn thing but clean house and go to work.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:23 AM   #2995
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That's okay, slacker. I got this today. lol

Warm up: 15 minutes on the Concept 2 rower

133 cal, 2613 meters

Full body weight training

Cool down: 10 minutes stretching on the mat

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:49 AM   #2996
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 16: 160 Squats
Old 03-31-2016, 08:03 PM   #2997
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I moved a lot of furniture and stuff around on Wednesday and GandG did squats so I decided not to do a darn thing today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 03:35 PM   #2998
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Day 17: 170 Squats
Old 04-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #2999
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

When does it stop? Will you be doing 2003 squats one day?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #3000
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hay GandG, how about turning those into burpees, then you can lower the count.

Otherwise I think you're about to go supernova!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights