Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #5161
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
29.5 miles in an hour? Damn!

Yesterday I rode my bike 15 miles. Headed out shortly and shooting for 20.
That was a miscalculation. Should have been appx 2hr for 30 miles. Thanks for pointing it out.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:16 AM   #5162
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The 16th wound up not being too bad for the abs but the 17th through the 19th? Oh, lawdy that hurt. I couldn't even stand up fully at one point. I murdered my upper abs just below my breast bone. Last night, it started to feel better and I have more flexibility in my movements so I'm good now. Next time, I'll focus more on my lower abs.

I still walk a ton at work and do a lot of short bursts at home, putzing around and tidying up, and I'm holding my weight. I've been plateaued for about 6 weeks now so I need to kick things up, which is why I went back to the gym. I can do Friday and Saturday nights there and know that it will be nearly empty (hence me having chosen those times) and maybe a couple other days a week too, but for shorter stints as there will be more people there and so many people don't mask up, which is ignorant.

Gyms are one of the top 5 places that exposure is the highest. People are sweating, breathing hard and huffing and puffing and getting their bodily fluids on the machines and equipment and not everyone wipes things down properly. I saw one guy literally casually brush the screen of a treadmill but not the buttons or the hand holds or side frames or anything else.

I also need to do something completely different so I got an at home kit with cables and whatnot. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2021, 06:46 PM   #5163
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was roller skating at the roller rink twice a week. It is great cardio and great for legs. I can't wait to get back to roller skating. The rink is open on a limited basis so the hours are not the usual just yet.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 07:04 AM   #5164
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good ride this morning while listening to a short story. This week I rode while listening to audio books at a slower speed for longer rides. Didn't do any cardio rides, but that's okay for now. Am slowly losing weight again, thank goodness.

This weeks numbers are:

– rode 31.1 miles for 2h 11m hrs
– no arm rolls, crunches, etc. will get to that later

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 07:44 AM   #5165
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a nice ride this morning while listening to a Walter Mosley audio book from hoopladigital.com. This weeks numbers are:

– rode 25 miles for 2h 23m

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 08:25 AM   #5166
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Had a nice ride this morning while listening to a Walter Mosley audio book from hoopladigital.com. This weeks numbers are:

– rode 25 miles for 2h 23m

If that were actual moving mobile time, 2 1/2 hours, you'd of been just about at the Mackinac Bridge... but it's a double edge sword, if so it's mighty hard to resist temptation of stopping for a slab of that delicious famous fudge!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 06:55 AM   #5167
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride this morning and some good rides this week. Am listening to music again as I ride and have stepped up my game a bit though you can't tell in the numbers, but I can tell from my heart rate.

Here are my numbers for the week:

– Rode 21 miles for 1hr 43 minutes
– Did 60 arm rolls

Hoping everyone got in a few steps, pedals, booty-shakes or whatever y'all doing this week.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #5168
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a very good ride this morning. Did a level 2 cardio workout. Current goal is to get to my level 1. Hopefully I'll do that this week.

Last week's numbers are:

– Rode 25 miles for 1hr 53 minutes
– Did 210 arm rolls

Old 06-12-2021, 04:48 PM   #5169
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Way to go, Orema! I need desperately to get back into the gym. I started back but got stalled and now it's harder than ever to find the time but I need to just do the damn thing. I'm happy you've settled in nicely and are still plugging along.

Someone needs to keep this thread alive and until I get my stuff together again, it clearly ain't me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:56 PM   #5170
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I had a super busy day at work. Then i had a pharmacy run to make after work. Walking, lots of it today. My legs and feet are on fire and they are throbbing. I have a knee and hip appt soon (end of this month).

I logged 23k steps today. Lol, my fitbit blew up twice.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 05:41 AM   #5171
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That is a lot of steps, Katz! Good for you.

I've completely dropped the ball on getting my pedometer up and running again. I have it. I have the new battery. I just haven't put them together. I'm holding my own, though, at my 50lb loss. I'm still getting lots of steps in at work and just need to get the motivation to drag myself to the gym so that I can push through. Once I'm there, I'm good. It's just that initial OOOMPH that I need to work on more.

I'd like to drop another 20lbs and tone everything up. There's too much jiggle in my wiggle!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2021, 08:04 AM   #5172
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Way to go, Gemme. You're an inspiration!

Had a good ride this morning. Have changed my playlists and I like the new lists. I have Lil' Kim (The Queen Bee) on all my playlists because she makes me smile and I like smiling while I'm riding.

Didn't ride last week as much as I had goaled, but that just gives me something to strive for next week.

Last week's numbers are:

– Rode 21.6 miles for 90 minutes
– Did 170 arm rolls

Happy exercising, y'all.

Old 08-16-2021, 12:17 PM   #5173
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Rode 5 miles today in 23 minutes while I watched Julia make some scrumptious looking omelets.
Old 08-21-2021, 10:08 PM   #5174
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I walked hundreds of miles....or at least that is what my feet are telling me. I've had a massive project at work that kept me on the move all day yesterday and today and I got extra steps in shopping for a flashlight tonight. Of all the days my Maglite could have failed, it's before a tropical storm that's guaranteed to knock a lot of people's power out. Looks like I'll be getting lots of arm stretches in tomorrow lighting candles.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:51 PM   #5175
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a nice ride this morning while listening to a 1619 Project podcast. Here are my numbers for last 7 days:

– Rode 30 miles for 2hr 7m
– 250 arm rolls

Old 08-23-2021, 01:55 AM   #5176
Jomore

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/hy
Relationship Status:
Ridiculous

Jomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST ReputationJomore Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walking in bipolar weather

Tried to get out for a nice long walk, but took my lightweight rain jacket *just in case*
It was a beautiful sunny day as I headed out the door. 15 minutes later a chilly breeze sprang up, so I put the Jacket on, 5 minutes later out came the sun. I started to get overheated, the sun was really hot on my head and my back. Trickles of sweat down my face and down my back. I walked on . Splotch! Rain on my head 💧 💧 💧 splat splat, raindrops! 🌧 Jacket on - headed for home

Jomore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jomore For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2021, 06:38 AM   #5177
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning while listening to another 1619 Project podcast episode. Here are my numbers for last 7 days:

– Rode 25 miles for 2hrs
– 220 arm rolls

Old 09-01-2021, 06:58 PM   #5178
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 10

10, 000 steps, I am grateful.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #5179
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had another nice ride this morning while listening to another 1619 Project podcast. Here are my numbers for last 7 days:

– Rode 30 miles for 2hr 19m
– 210 arm rolls
Old 09-12-2021, 09:46 AM   #5180
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Didn’t ride my bike today but exercised by rearranging the garage, bedroom, and dining area. Had some movers come over and move the heavy furniture and boxes, and I moved the small things. Had been at it since 6am. Worked up a nice sweat moving around.

My activity watch was recharging and I forgot to put it on, but I put in a lot of steps. Lots.

Tags
exercise, weights