Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #341
Daktari

Birthdays
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #342
B[]

How Do You Identify?:
BUTCH!!!!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy

B[] is on a distinguished road

I'm 31 too old for flirting with kidos in a club, prefer a nice pint of beer in a pub with a mate.
B[] is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to B[] For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #343
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm grown, I"m too old for head games, being taken advantage of for a kind heart, being cheated on and lied to. I too old for drama drama drama. I live a drama free life and I"m loving it everyday!
Old 12-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #344
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For the heartache I feel today...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #345
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

There are not many things i feel to old to do. my mind says i can do as i please. my physical limitations tell me there are any number of things i am not capable of accomplishing on my so. This makes me feel old.
An example is this, my mind tells me i can go down the stairs alone. my family and doctors tell me i can't. i think i can drive a car my body says "what are you crazy."
Old though is relative in ones mind and soul. my body has made the decisions for me.
Today is a good day i have clear thoughts and am not totally confused and lost in O/our house. It gets tough sometimes when i see just how childlike i have become at what seems to me a fairly young age.
As i stated when i started there are not many things i feel to old to do, i am old enough to know what my body is no longer capable of. Sometimes this makes me sad, other times i just grin and bear it and feel disappointed i will not be bungee jumping this weekend.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #346
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

The "Pub Scene"

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #347
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Mindless arguments and groundless polemics.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #348
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Other people's bullshit haha!
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #349
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Not a damn thing!
Old 12-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #350
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

TruTexan posted this ...

I'm grown, I"m too old for head games, being taken advantage of for a kind heart, being cheated on and lied to. I too old for drama drama drama. I live a drama free life and I"m loving it everyday!
Unquote

Really like your post, TruTexan!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 12:15 AM   #351
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,561 Times in 10,218 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Never too old, just smarter not to repeat those younger things!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 03:05 AM   #352
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm too old to be feeling this excited about Christmas.
But I'm feeling it anyway.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #353
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Running LOL
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #354
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
I'm too old to be feeling this excited about Christmas.
But I'm feeling it anyway.
~ never too old to feel the majic of this time of year ~ I tend to look past the commercial aspect, and concentrate on the past and future memories ~

~ ENJOY the holidays Red ~
Old 12-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #355
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
~ never too old to feel the majic of this time of year ~ I tend to look past the commercial aspect, and concentrate on the past and future memories ~

~ ENJOY the holidays Red ~
Thanks Ocean, you're so right.

Hope you have a great time too this Christmas.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #356
Yew

How Do You Identify?:
ftm, trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Single

Yew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST Reputation

Too old to waste hours and dollars searching for "the perfect" high end jeans. I rediscovered old school...I have gone back to 501's and they still fit perfectly (and I prefer a button fly anyway)

Oh and anything anime
Old 12-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #357
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I feel too sometimes to keep bending and stooping and going against my restrictions, but dammit I have to do laundry and that requires me to bend and stoop for use of the dryer. MY back is what makes me feel old, it's injured and will never be the same. UGH
Old 12-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #358
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Whirl-wind romance or Typical romance style. I can't do romantic drama anymore so I can't deal with possessiveness, control, tantrums, care taking demands, and those who don't give me the space to be an independant person. I'm too old and tired to be someone's Catherine to their healthcliffe. Treat me like a friend, have great sex, let me lead my life and as it develops and see how we fit, it may be a good thing.

I'm too old for insecurity and low self esteem in partners anymore. I can't cope with extreme shyness, inability to communicate or jealous bullshit. I will take care of myself so you don't have to, and I expect the same of you. I'm happy to help support you at times when you need your friend, but not a parent in the form of a partner. I don't desire for you to be my "Daddy" either outside of any bedroom context.

I don't want a parent and I don't want to be one. I don't want someone to look after me and I look after them. I want us to look after ourselves and include each other in our lives like friends and adults. What goes on in the bedroom is our fantasy about losing or gaining control, but it stays there.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 09:10 AM   #359
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I told my girl I was too old to run in the snow. 20 minutes later she left for her yoga class and I felt some significant exercise guilt. Then I told myself I was too old to make excuses and just needed to gear up for my run. Made it a slow 3 miles out and a slower 3 back and then fell on my ass walking up my own sidewalk. Sitting here with an ice pack on my "good" knee I've decided that tomorrow morning I'm going to be too old to leave the house until April.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha

Last edited by Nic; 12-15-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Typo
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #360
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yew View Post
Too old to waste hours and dollars searching for "the perfect" high end jeans. I rediscovered old school...I have gone back to 501's and they still fit perfectly (and I prefer a button fly anyway)

Oh and anything anime
Ha, I've circled back to 501's too. Not because of price, just because they "feel right". The others, although I like them, aren't "jeans", to me. When I want to wear my "jeans", hand me my 501's, please.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: