Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #10321
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I am gonna be buying some new dresses today. Trying to figure out how to work out a wardrobe during weight loss is annoying
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 09:53 AM   #10322
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A beautiful Saturday Good morning folks!

I treated myself to a totally new & totally different haircut/style today..along with some waxing "clean up" of facial nature...

It is so very butch for me..one I haven't ever had. I was inspired by the weight loss process I am going through & I wanted to be really different from my past styles! Haven't ever had her use blades on me before...all clean (or High n tight) around back, neck, and sides...spikes n top, like a crew cut but longer....anywho...now to find someone to appreciate it...winks...

Wishing everyone an awesome day & weekend. Is gorgeous here. I will be enjoying some pool time today, for sure!

Hugs for everyone..and a huge ole smile...
Old 09-24-2016, 04:38 PM   #10323
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I think I'd actually faint if I was asked out, and the whole online experience has been awful. I think I'm a good person who has a lot to offer, but no one wants to stick around to find out. Being single by choice is looking better all the time.

Sue
I think you are a great person! Someday you will find the one

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #10324
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a very eventful type of day. We had to take my step-dad's 88 year old grandma to the hospital. Her new doctor gave her the wrong type of medicine. The ER staff was very sweet and helpful to her. She has been diagnosed with low counts of hemoglobin and water retention. When my mom and I left tonight, they were putting her in a room and stated to give her several blood transfusions. I told my mom to report the original doctor.

I had a nice Greek salad for dinner and now I'm in bed. Tomorrow, we all will be at the hospital to see how she is going.

Night Everyone!

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 07:23 AM   #10325
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

It has been a wild few days for me. My stepdad's grandma was checked into the nursing home that I work at. She is doing much better.

This is my weekend off, so I will see about going to the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse to pick up some post cards for the Postcard thread.

Breakfast this morning was Honey Nut Cheerios, 1% milk and Starbucks Caffe Verona coffee with French Vanilla creamer.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 07:36 AM   #10326
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Morning singles!

Hope the grandma does well Z!

I am doing my house boi chores this AM & playing online & doing laundry!

Have some errands to run later today!

Will be working on a craft project or two I have going on...been slacking lately! Buckle up Buttercup!!

Wishing all of you an awesome day & weekend ahead..with some fun dates....great weather & clear sailing!
Old 09-30-2016, 08:47 AM   #10327
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

So, my next project is learning how to sew. Scared to ask my grandma because I'm afraid she will yell about how I should have learned this sooner lol. Need to try YouTube first, then find actual lessons
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #10328
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #10329
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Evening Everyone,

I spent the day with my mom and family. We went shopping at Best Buy and I bought a new laptop. It is a 11.6" Dell Inspiron laptop and it is a gorgeous blue color.

Leaving us all some snacks and drinks for tonight!

Enjoy,

Zimmeh
Old 10-02-2016, 06:37 AM   #10330
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone...

I am still getting used to having two weekends off a month. I am sitting here watching, Million Dollar Listing: NY on Bravo. One day, I would love to visit NYC. I am considering looking into becoming a nurse once I hit my six month's of employment with the Nursing Home.

I am leaving us some coffee, juice and breakfast goodies.

Zimmeh
Old 10-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #10331
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone!

I have to go to a baby shower today. I would rather have a root canal.

I don't know why but I feel down today. Perhaps the rain is the culprit, but I don't like it either way.

Just made coffee for everyone, enjoy!

Have a great day.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #10332
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night everyone! I am preparing for this hurricane. As of right now, it is just going to brush past my part of Florida.

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #10333
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Be safe down there!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 12:34 PM   #10334
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

As of this morning, Hurricane Matthew is on path to include the East Coast of Florida in his path. I bought three cases of water, two candles and a flashlight. When this bad boy hits, it will be a strong Cat 3 hurricane. I am on call until Friday, even though Thursday is my day off.

Thank you Gemme and I will keep you all posted!

Zimmeh
-breaking out the wading boots
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #10335
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

hello singulars!!!

Beautiful day here on the Gulf side.

So much so, I am going to get in my pool!!!

Have an awesome afternoon & evening!!!

Old 10-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #10336
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
As of this morning, Hurricane Matthew is on path to include the East Coast of Florida in his path. I bought three cases of water, two candles and a flashlight. When this bad boy hits, it will be a strong Cat 3 hurricane. I am on call until Friday, even though Thursday is my day off.

Thank you Gemme and I will keep you all posted!

Zimmeh
-breaking out the wading boots
Is that enough for a hurricane?

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #10337
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
hello singulars!!!

Beautiful day here on the Gulf side.

So much so, I am going to get in my pool!!!

Have an awesome afternoon & evening!!!

I get so jealous when you mention your pool. LOL. Have a good one.

~Lao Tzu
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 05:17 PM   #10338
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I get so jealous when you mention your pool. LOL. Have a good one.
Awww...don't be hatin'...lol. I hope my next place has one AND with the privacy I need.
I LOVE my pool time..almost every.single.day! I do half hour of exercises in the water first...then float lazily on the float & daydream, cloud watch.....lol
AND there are palm trees all around the house!

You as well!
Old 10-04-2016, 06:03 PM   #10339
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
Is that enough for a hurricane?
Depends on if power is lost and, if so, for how long.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #10340
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles...

I spent yesterday being very active doing my errands around town. I should say to active. I don't think I will ever get used to the level of activity my body can actually handle now. Actually since it has almost been two years since my spine surgery and the limits on both the weight I lift and the length of time I am allowed to walk I know I will never get used to it. I am so used to pushing through the pain for so many years that I seem to always over do it.

After being on my feet yesterday for over 15 hours and most of that time included carring more than my allowed wieght limit I spent today practicing my self care skills. Three long hot showers with the shower on massage working on my sore back muscles. Some aroma therapy while relaxing in bed. Lots of fresh fruit and protien while reducing my sugar and caffeine intake for the day, to replenish all that I used yesterday. No computer time and reduced television time to decrease the electronic stimulation that can induce migraines I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Finally no tight fitting clothes which gave me permission not to wear my binder and just relax all day in my sweats.
Now if I could only do some self care every day that would include not over doing it and listening to my body I wouldn't have wasted days like today.
On the positive side I did allow myself some comfort food of chocolate covered strawberries and a hot cup of tea. Not to forget that a down day equals getting some much needed book time...audible books don't count as bad electronic stimulation

Rest well everyone....leaving some fresh grapes, strawberries, crackers and assortment of cheese just in case someone wants a late night snack

While self care is important a little indulgence from someone else occasionally would be greatly appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: