Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 11-15-2021, 09:11 PM   #4681
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default After seeing several antics of this judge...........

~~
Rittenhouse judge dismisses underage weapons charge in murder trial.

IMHO, this dude needed to check his HUGE ego at the door!

I hope they throw the book at this little piss ant!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 08:24 AM   #4682
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Talk about turning the tables...........LOL

~~~

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deer-brea...114800183.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 05:27 PM   #4683
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Orema, just curious if this happened around your neck of the woods. Seen any deer's running amok?
Old 11-17-2021, 01:42 AM   #4684
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Orema, just curious if this happened around your neck of the woods. Seen any deer's running amok?
It all over the local news with many warnings. It’s about 130 miles from me in Sturgis, Mi.

Haven’t seen any deer nor wild turkeys for awhile. Most of them know what time it is and are laying low, I think.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2021, 07:15 AM   #4685
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
It all over the local news with many warnings. It’s about 130 miles from me in Sturgis, Mi.

Haven’t seen any deer nor wild turkeys for awhile. Most of them know what time it is and are laying low, I think.
Smart creatures, their mama's didn't raise no dummies.....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 12:30 AM   #4686
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

None of the animals that we usually see in my area like deer, wild turkey. moose, and elk can be found. The birds seem to have migrated early.
Old 06-13-2022, 04:16 PM   #4687
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Hate Group's Arrest Near Pride Parade...

The 31 people arrested in Idaho have ties to a White nationalist group and planned to riot at a Pride event.

(CNN)After an alarmed 911 caller reported a group dressed like a "little army" getting into a moving truck, police in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, arrested 31 men believed to be linked to a White nationalist group, who had plans to riot at a weekend Pride event, authorities said.

The large group -- which police believe was affiliated with Patriot Front -- was seen at a hotel piling into a U-Haul with riot gear, the caller told a 911 dispatcher. They were later pulled over and arrested, Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/13/us/id...now/index.html

All I can say is thank god someone saw something and reported it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 10:02 PM   #4688
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Canada Experiences Large Internet Outage

https://www.reuters.com/business/med...or-2022-07-08/

I've heard it's Roger's Network and everything connected to Roger's infrastructure?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2022, 02:52 PM   #4689
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

A victory for the Jan. 6 panel as Bannon agrees to talk.

IMO I don't think the committe should pin their hopes up high for getting much out of this SOB!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2022, 06:48 PM   #4690
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breaking News Events

You are so right Fire. Rogers has screwed up again but this time Big Brother is pi--ed. No computer or tv networks working except local tv concerning weather etc. This is around the globe apparently. I could not get any service until late today. No landline only cell phones for 911 emergencies. This is the worst ever. I think the company has millions to pay out to the huge corporations who could not do any business period. Things are back now but it has been tense for a couple of days, again.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2022, 06:12 PM   #4691
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Jan 6 testimony from Jason Van Tatenhove.....

Former Oath Keeper offers dire warning to the nation that .the Oath Keepers are a very dangerous organization

I wonder what finally caused this A-hole to finally see the light?
Old 07-14-2022, 01:33 PM   #4692
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Former Oath Keeper offers dire warning to the nation that .the Oath Keepers are a very dangerous organization

I wonder what finally caused this A-hole to finally see the light?
It kind of make me sick watching this A-hole testify on Tuesday!
Old 07-14-2022, 01:40 PM   #4693
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Your vote will count come election time............

Republicans in Congress lay groundwork for anti-transgender push.

U.S. Republicans in Congress are lining up behind legislation that critics say would roll back protections for transgender people, setting a playbook for action on a divisive social issue should they take control of Congress this fall.

The bills have no chance of becoming law this year, as Democrats narrowly control both chambers of Congress. But they are a sign that Republicans aim to elevate a battle over transgender rights that has so far largely played out at the state level.
Old 07-14-2022, 02:37 PM   #4694
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Witness tampering?

From Tuesday's Jan 6th hearings.

"After our last hearing, President Trump tried to call a witness in our investigation -- a witness you have not yet seen in these hearings," she said at the close of the most recent committee hearing.

Cheney said the witness did not answer the call.

"Their lawyer alerted us, and this committee has supplied that information to the Department of Justice," she said. "Let me say one more time, we will take any effort to influence witness testimony very seriously," Cheney said on Tuesday, as the committee continually warns against witness tampering in its ongoing investigation. A Trump spokesman wrote on Twitter after Cheney's comments that she "continues to traffic in innuendo and lies."

I hate to say this but, I just don't think Trump is going to face charges on anything! Oh how I would love to be proven wrong.
Old 07-14-2022, 06:54 PM   #4695
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ivana Trump passed away, she was found at the bottom of some stairs, in her house. They think she fell, no foul play involved.

No matter political deal, this is sad because the kids lost their mom.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2022, 06:48 PM   #4696
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Former DOJ officials who served under Republican presidents say the January 6 committee has made the case to prosecute Trump: 'The evidence is now overwhelming'.

The panel has shown, they said, that Trump was at the center of a "scheme" to overturn the 2020 election by showing how he ignored repeated statements by his aides and officials, and continued pressuring Vice President Mike Pence in the lead-up to the formal counting and certification of the Electoral College vote on January 6.

"The evidence is now overwhelming that Donald Trump was the driving force behind a massive criminal conspiracy to interfere with the official January 6 congressional proceeding and to defraud the United States of a fair election outcome," the trio of Donald Ayer, Stuart M. Gerson, and Dennis Aftergut wrote in an opinion piece for The Atlantic.

They wrote that it is abundantly clear how unusual it would be to charge a former president and someone who is the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP nomination, but warned that "the damage to America's future that would be inflicted by giving him a pass far outweighs the risks of prosecuting him."

Well hopefully from your lips to god's ear!
Old 07-16-2022, 01:09 PM   #4697
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

"After our last hearing, President Trump tried to call a witness in our investigation -- a witness you have not yet seen in these hearings," she said at the close of the most recent committee hearing.

"Their lawyer alerted us, and this committee has supplied that information to the Department of Justice," she said. "Let me say one more time, we will take any effort to influence witness testimony very seriously," Cheney said on Tuesday, as the committee continually warns against witness tampering in its ongoing investigation. A Trump spokesman wrote on Twitter after Cheney's comments that she "continues to traffic in innuendo and lies."

I hate to say this but, I just don't think Trump is going to face charges on anything! Oh how I would love to be proven wrong.
Mary Trump says Donald Trump reportedly trying to contact a Jan. 6 witness shows he is 'terrified and desperate'."What is important about that to me is it is an important misstep," Mary said. "Donald ... has always been really good about keeping his fingerprints off things and having his minions do his dirty work. For him to reach out directly to the witness ... suggests to me two things: he's terrified and desperate and he's completely overestimating his power to manipulate people. I think that that ship has sailed."
Old 07-16-2022, 01:17 PM   #4698
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default And also from former Trump attorney Cohen.......

Quote:

"What it tells me is that he's extremely nervous. Why? Because first of all, in my tenure with him, I never saw him call anybody," Cohen said. "He would never do it himself. I think the way I know him and as well as I know him, he doesn't trust anyone anymore, so he decided to do it himself."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...sperate-2022-7
Old 07-16-2022, 06:20 PM   #4699
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Who's crying now.......

Two men from New York received 44 months of prison time for their involvement in the Capitol riot. Cody Mattice, 29, and James Mault, 30, pleaded guilty to assaulting police officers at the riot.

As the judge handed down their punishment on Friday, the two men wept.

During the insurrection, Mattice captured himself and Mault on video. In one of the videos, according to the release, Mattice can be heard saying, "It's about to be nuts," as he headed toward the Capitol.

Both Mattice and Mault were sentenced before a judge on Friday. The two wept and asked Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell for leniency, the Washington Post reported. They continued to weep as Howell upheld their prison time.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:08 AM   #4700
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brittney Griner free and on her way home.

This made me cry. Such mixed emotions. By mixed emotions I mean sadness for all she went through, concern for how the horrific last ten months will affect her and all she still will have to go through, anger that it took this long for her country to bring her home and also more anger for all the bullshit crap she will have to listen to when assholes say she deserved what happened to her. But I am so happy that she will soon be in the arms of her wife and family.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/polit...sed/index.html
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news