Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
You're lucky these aren't the olden times when they literally shot the messenger who delivered bad news...
Lol. Oh no!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2022, 05:50 PM   #102
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
yeah, yahoo I don't trust, I just use it for email these days, because Ive noticed certain things after I refresh, headlines change on the same article!
SO true......I trust it but hate it too and only see the front page because of an email I have there. Another thing I've observed is someone sure must have a hard on for Kelly Ripa over there! Every time she farts they post a story about her.

IMO both Kelly and Ryan are the most self-absorbed idiots on morning television.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2022, 05:57 PM   #103
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
SO true......I hate it too and only see the front page because of an email I have there.
yeah i use it for extra account emails, i have a job deal account and then yahoo for spam crap.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:11 PM   #104
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

WTF....bank accounts hacked! An ancillary bank account I had for the store was hacked. As the accounts are not involved in daily operations I rarely looked at the monthly statements. I opened one today....charges from Colombia, Poland, Spain and Great Britain. WTF!! So not only did I get hacked, now I have to waste my time recovering the money.
When will I learn to review my bank/credit card statements every month. This is like a revisit to when Concrete Angel ran up thousands (unbeknowst to me) on my credit cards that I thought had zero balances.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2022, 06:24 PM   #105
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default The nutjob is at it again....

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., suggested in a videotaped podcast this week that the shootings on the Fourth of July, including the one in Highland Park, Illinois, were “designed” to get Republicans to support gun restrictions.

“Here’s what I have to say. I mean. Two shootings on July 4: one in a rich white neighborhood and the other at a fireworks display. It almost sounds like it’s designed to persuade Republicans to go along with more gun control. I mean, after all, we didn’t see that happen at all the pride parades in the month of June,” Greene said.

Oh sure Marjorie I'm sure that's the reason and not because these events were done by some unstable mental cases
!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-green...172939156.html
HuffPost
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Should Thank Her Sexual Harasser.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) recently shared footage of a right-wing heckler sexually harassing her outside the Capitol. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) thinks she should be grateful for it.

In the clip, the white man, Alex Stein, yelled lewd and racially-charged comments at Ocasio-Cortez as she walked up the steps to the Capitol.

But Greene called his actions “quite the compliment.” She even had Stein on her podcast.

“I think women should be confident,” Greene said. “And if a man gives you a compliment, a woman can say ‘thank you.’”

Sidebar: I guess she missed the whole Me Too Movement?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2022, 07:16 PM   #106
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

WTF Kenly, NC. What. The. Feck.

Did one itty, bitty black woman hurt the feelings of alllll those white people? You know what? Good! Now maybe they have a chance to put together a diverse force that isn't a bunch of whiny crybabies.

I am rock kickin' mad, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2022, 02:15 PM   #107
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Reuters
U.S. judge declines to acquit ex-Trump adviser Bannon, but mulls dismissing charges.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A federal judge on Wednesday declined a request to acquit Donald Trump's former presidential adviser Steve Bannon on two contempt charges for defying a subpoena from a congressional committee investigating the 2021 Capitol attack, but he left open the door to consider dismissing the charges instead.

A jury on Friday found Bannon, 68, guilty of two misdemeanor counts for refusing to provide testimony or documents to the House of Representatives select committee as it scrutinizes the Jan. 6, 2021, rampage by Trump's supporters.

In Wednesday's ruling, U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said Bannon's last-ditch request for the court to acquit him of the charges lacked merit. "The court concludes that the evidence presented in the government’s case was sufficient to sustain a conviction," Nichols wrote.

However, the judge said he still wants both parties to provide additional legal briefs before he can rule on Bannon's second request that Nichols dismiss the charges.

Tags
crooks, dumb asses