Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
Dr. Nancy Snyderman begins her comments about Mel Gibson's threats and violence by calling the target of his rage "passive-aggressive," and accusing her of 'baiting" him. Where do they find these so-called experts?

You can read what the Men's Anti-violence Council has to say about this and also click on the link included to see the clip.

I sent a scathing e-mail to the Today Show.

http://mensantiviolencecouncil.com/2...he-today-show/
OMGEE. Was this the interview with 2 Doctors? I was listening to the TV the other morning going to work and heard the news anchor say something about interviewing a psychologist and a Doctor and both of them were women but I just couldnt fucking believe that both of them were going on and on about how Oksana was "passive-aggressive" and "really knew how to push his buttons".
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
OMGEE. Was this the interview with 2 Doctors? I was listening to the TV the other morning going to work and heard the news anchor say something about interviewing a psychologist and a Doctor and both of them were women but I just couldnt fucking believe that both of them were going on and on about how Oksana was "passive-aggressive" and "really knew how to push his buttons".
This was was with the doctor and with a Westchester ex district attorney, Janine Pirro, known for prosecuting batterers, (but better known for her husband's shady real estate deals, of course). Pirro tried to counter what Snyderman was saying. You can see the clip if you click on the article I linked.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post: