Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #8141
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
These folks do sound very awesome and amazing don't they!

I'm a year out of a 14 year relationship (well technically two as the last year we cohabitated we had gone into room-mate mode) so just now putting my toes back into the dating pool. Most of the singles here live quite aways from me and I'm not sure if a LDR would work for me. I know reading other threads that people have made it work for them, and Zimmeh I see you gave it a try.

How do the rest of you feel about LDR's?

Oh by the way hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here is just beautiful today!
Been in one and it worked. It did end but not because of the distance. Whether someone lives down the road; or across the country, it really does depend on the people involved in the relationship.

Few more weeks and I'll be enjoying that beautiful weather!
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #8142
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I also live far away from most up here in Canuckistan (aka Western Canada).

I have done long distance but never met anyone from here. I mostly just like to share with folks who know how it feels in this place in life.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #8143
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
...Knowing I can be independent and not co-dependent...
This is why I ended my last relationship. I felt like I had hopped onto that co-dependency hamster wheel,again.. and one day I looked at her and said that I wanted to move out.. I need to know I can make it on my own.. I need to know that the changes I'm making in me are for me and not for someone else b/c that's how she/he wants me to be.

So. Re-finding & re-learning the Independent me, here I come.. Olly, Olly Oxen Free!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #8144
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came to say ho to everyone, hope your all having a wonderful weekend
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #8145
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello singles.... seems like I'm back in the saddle and single again.

I lost a good friend on valentines day. I loved her very much! She was one of the best women I have ever met! Funny, humble and could tell you stories of the "old days" like no one else. I will miss her greatly!

On a happier note, I had a great rehearsal this morning and tomorrow's concert should be quite a show. Gonna be a LOT of fun!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #8146
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Here is a link to one of the songs we will be singing tomorrow night. This is the same group of folks a few years ago... the opera students are different however.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gedd37GEbrY"]It is finished - YouTube[/nomedia]

Enjoy!
Ruthie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #8147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
These folks do sound very awesome and amazing don't they!

I'm a year out of a 14 year relationship (well technically two as the last year we cohabitated we had gone into room-mate mode) so just now putting my toes back into the dating pool. Most of the singles here live quite aways from me and I'm not sure if a LDR would work for me. I know reading other threads that people have made it work for them, and Zimmeh I see you gave it a try.

How do the rest of you feel about LDR's?

Oh by the way hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here is just beautiful today!
I've been in a couple and, as Timil said, the longevity of the relationships had nothing to do with the distance although, honestly, dating local is so much easier (unless you break up). Basically, it is what you make of it.

I'm recently out of a relationship that initially started long distance but quickly moved to a local thing, so we didn't have much of the stressors that came with LDRs.

Some of the perks of LDRs:
  • receiving packages in the mail
  • phone sex
  • Skype/webcam (you can control the lighting if you are having a bad hair day, etc)
  • the 'knowing' that someone, somewhere is thinking about you and thinks you are important

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #8148
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

good morning, good morning!

I am single, hear me roar! (-;
Old 03-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #8149
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

I've found it really hard to find any single lesbians in Kentucky, so I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to an LDR. For all I know, the "one" could be down the road from me or in another state. I suppose if that person was a 2-4 hour drive instead of a 7 hour drive would be a little more do-able, but who knows. I'm pretty much open to anything at this point.

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #8150
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopped in to say hi! This daylight savings switch has me so that I can't keep my eyes open. Off to bed for me!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:07 AM   #8151
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Its supposed to be beautiful in SC
Gemme, I like your thoughts on being in an LDR
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:32 AM   #8152
flirtyokie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mademoiselle

flirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputation

Being in Oklahoma, odds are I'll end up in an LDR. That's fine by me though, the possibility of moving away from here again sometime is appealing to me anyway.

The worst downside is if you get insecure. You wonder what they are doing or if they feel the same way.

The upside is it can keep you from moving too fast and you get so much time to really just talk instead of making out all the time. If you live really far apart, you get to have fun adventures meeting in between.
flirtyokie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flirtyokie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #8153
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirtyokie View Post
Being in Oklahoma, odds are I'll end up in an LDR. That's fine by me though, the possibility of moving away from here again sometime is appealing to me anyway.

The worst downside is if you get insecure. You wonder what they are doing or if they feel the same way.

The upside is it can keep you from moving too fast and you get so much time to really just talk instead of making out all the time. If you live really far apart, you get to have fun adventures meeting in between.
I know what you mean. Living in SC, my only hope is an LDR also
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #8154
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles

Well lets just say I would give a LDR a chance, I'm one of those one-on-one type...if I'm interested then my focus will be on you. I have always been this way.

cuddlyfemme you should meet us down in Savanna next sat for St Pats day,
Should be a lot of fun!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #8155
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Good morning singles

Well lets just say I would give a LDR a chance, I'm one of those one-on-one type...if I'm interested then my focus will be on you. I have always been this way.

cuddlyfemme you should meet us down in Savanna next sat for St Pats day,
Should be a lot of fun!
Good Morning Countyfem Like, you, if I'm interested I'll focus 100% on the Butch....there just doesn't seem to be any Butches in SC
The St Pats Day get together sounds fun! Will message you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #8156
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy

How the heck is everyone?????? We have had some beauuuutifullll weather here. I have been very busy with my Dad. He is finally showing his age. It is a tough thing to watch your parents age. It is a circle.
Soooo what has everyone been up to? I see LDR's are a toppic. I think they can work. It all depends on the people involved. It always seems the ones you are interested in are far, far away......

Have a great Day!!! Yeah I cannot sleep again!!!!!!! I think I am turning into a Vampire LOL Sleep during the day and up at night.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #8157
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Morning Singles! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Friday is in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 06:43 AM   #8158
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week and are enjoying getting ready for spring. We have had amazing weather here in the great upstate NY region. We may even hit 80* by the middle of next week! I already got my pedicure for sandal weather!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #8159
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morn fellow singles

I have really enjoyed reading all of your comments on LDR's
I never had a problem with an LDR,of course who wouldnt want close,but w/ an ldr I can go slow and really get to know the person and vise versa.That appealed to me, I am not so sure now.. but being another one of the butches in KY,there is not tons of choices to meet single femmes. Where I am at I need to travel the least 2 hrs for a gay club

well another great sunny day! hope everyone has a great day
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #8160
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

It has been awhile since I've posted in here. I've been working like a mad hatter and I've been dating someone.

Have a great day and even though I'm no longer single, I will continue to visit!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: