Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-16-2016, 10:10 PM   #10121
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Qdoba is similar to Chipotle. Another chain burrito place, but they are known for their queso.

I do love Chicago deep dish pizza, but I prefer Lou Malnati's to Gino's East. I picked up a frozen one while I was in Chicago last week, maybe that will be dinner tomorrow night...
Old 07-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #10122
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hi friends,

I am dragging in late after a Saturday night out. It was big fun.

I can report that there is big fun out there in the world with real people that you can chat with, dance with, touch, and hug.

I suggest that everyone gives reality a try. Just turn off the computer and go spend time with friends and strangers.

Choose fun!
Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 05:44 AM   #10123
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

When I lived with my best friend, her kids got go karts for Christmas. Her and I would have go kart races with them. Where I currently live, I don't know anyone.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi friends,

I am dragging in late after a Saturday night out. It was big fun.

I can report that there is big fun out there in the world with real people that you can chat with, dance with, touch, and hug.

I suggest that everyone gives reality a try. Just turn off the computer and go spend time with friends and strangers.

Choose fun!
Chad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 07:07 AM   #10124
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
When I lived with my best friend, her kids got go karts for Christmas. Her and I would have go kart races with them. Where I currently live, I don't know anyone.

Zimmeh
I need to find more friends in my local area too. I plan to work on that. I bet FB Groups can help us meet local like minded folks.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 02:50 PM   #10125
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

We are having a bowling and baby shower party after work today. Hope I don't split my pants frim laughing!

Have a great day! Leaving you all some Starbucks Colombia El Quebradon coffee and cinnamon rolls for a late snack!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 05:10 PM   #10126
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We are having a bowling and baby shower party after work today. Hope I don't split my pants frim laughing!

Have a great day! Leaving you all some Starbucks Colombia El Quebradon coffee and cinnamon rolls for a late snack!

Zimmeh
Thanks Zimmeh (which keeps getting autocorrected to Zimmer)!

I've been audited at work today (the auditor is writing up the report as I type this) so I'm a bit stressed. The audit went ok but having someone spend 8 hours looking over every aspect of your job isn't my idea of fun.

I'm going to need a drink when it is all over. Guess I need to stop at a store to get something to drink since I don't normally drink at home.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 05:23 PM   #10127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post

I've been audited at work today (the auditor is writing up the report as I type this) so I'm a bit stressed. The audit went ok but having someone spend 8 hours looking over every aspect of your job isn't my idea of fun.

I'm going to need a drink when it is all over. Guess I need to stop at a store to get something to drink since I don't normally drink at home.
I'm audited at least twice a year and will likely be audited in late August or early September. You never know though. It could be tomorrow.

Even when you know your stuff, it's still stressful. I'm sure you did great!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #10128
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm audited at least twice a year and will likely be audited in late August or early September. You never know though. It could be tomorrow.

Even when you know your stuff, it's still stressful. I'm sure you did great!
We have 3 of 9 internal audits later this week, then I get audited at 2 locations in August by our parent company in Munich, followed by certification audits in September and October. Three more internal audits are due by Sept 30 and 3 by Dec 31. At some point I have to find time to audit our suppliers too. I'm whining, have a drink with me (it can be alcohol-free).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 05:59 PM   #10129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We have 3 of 9 internal audits later this week, then I get audited at 2 locations in August by our parent company in Munich, followed by certification audits in September and October. Three more internal audits are due by Sept 30 and 3 by Dec 31. At some point I have to find time to audit our suppliers too. I'm whining, have a drink with me (it can be alcohol-free).
Damn.

That's a LOT of auditing.

Have a drink on me!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 07:05 PM   #10130
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I hope you are at home with your feet propped up and doing nothing!

Zimmeh

Quote:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #10131
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all are having a good night. After working six days straight, I took a nap when I got home today. I will be watching ny nephew tomorrow and then applying for a CNA job in Wednesday. Thursday is my day!

Zimmeh
Old 07-18-2016, 07:12 PM   #10132
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Did you have pizza for dinner?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Qdoba is similar to Chipotle. Another chain burrito place, but they are known for their queso.

I do love Chicago deep dish pizza, but I prefer Lou Malnati's to Gino's East. I picked up a frozen one while I was in Chicago last week, maybe that will be dinner tomorrow night...
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #10133
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Did you have pizza for dinner?

Zimmeh
No. Didn't want to wait while the pizza cooked. It was one of those "I'm hungry and want food NOW" nights. So it was spaghettios and meatballs for dinner.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:02 PM   #10134
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

That sucks! I like to make a huge pot of spaghetti so I can have lunch for a couple of days. Living by yourself is fun but lonely.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
No. Didn't want to wait while the pizza cooked. It was one of those "I'm hungry and want food NOW" nights. So it was spaghettios and meatballs for dinner.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:03 PM   #10135
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It's off to bed I go!

Good night to all of you!

Zimmeh
Old 07-19-2016, 05:43 AM   #10136
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Starbucks Sumatra coffee is on and French Toast is what's for breakfast.

Hope you all have a good day!

Zimmeh
Old 07-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #10137
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Starbucks Sumatra coffee is on and French Toast is what's for breakfast.

Hope you all have a good day!

Zimmeh
Mmm. French toast. That's something I haven't had in far too long.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:23 PM   #10138
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

You would love Beth's Diner in downtown Seattle.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Haha! I don't eat much but will work for whiskey.

I think the next fun trip will be NW and you better meet up with me. Haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #10139
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I came home tonight to my State of Florida CNA license in the mail box! It's an ice cream for dessert and tomorrow I am going to check out two different CNA companies.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 09:38 PM   #10140
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
I came home tonight to my State of Florida CNA license in the mail box! It's an ice cream for dessert and tomorrow I am going to check out two different CNA companies.

Zimmeh
Congrats again Zimmeh!

I have 1 day left of being audited, then I can celebrate too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: