Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #10341
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Most stores were running out of water, so they had limit restrictions. If it becomes to bad, my Babygirl pup will be dropped off at her house tomorrow and I will be staying with her.

Have a good night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
Is that enough for a hurricane?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #10342
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

In less than 13 hours, we will be in the middle of a hurricane. To all of us being affected by Matthew, please be safe! My thoughts and prayers are to all of my Florida peeps, Georgia and Carolina people! I am off tomorrow and I am on mandatory stand by. This storm is making me nervous!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 06:00 AM   #10343
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
In less than 13 hours, we will be in the middle of a hurricane. To all of us being affected by Matthew, please be safe! My thoughts and prayers are to all of my Florida peeps, Georgia and Carolina people! I am off tomorrow and I am on mandatory stand by. This storm is making me nervous!

Zimmeh
We will know by this evening & over into the night hours....Matthew is slated to come ashore then..someplace.

Jim Cantore is in Melbourne Beach, Fl. When Jim Cantore shows up...it is usually BAD!

Stay safe Zimmeh.....check in to let us know you are okay!

All the rest of the peeps along the East Coast of Fla., Ga., and SC...heads up.

Jax folks..let us know pls...thanks..stay safe!

We slated to get the squalls & outer bands with 25 to 40 mph winds this evening on over into the night...praying this thing heads out Eastward into Atlantic....needs to go find Nicole & knock each other out!!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 11:27 AM   #10344
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you Clay! I was called into work and I will be working 14 hours tomorrow. It has already started to rain here in Daytona Beach. The gas stations here, have no gas and the stores are empty.

Be safe Clay!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
We will know by this evening & over into the night hours....Matthew is slated to come ashore then..someplace.

Jim Cantore is in Melbourne Beach, Fl. When Jim Cantore shows up...it is usually BAD!

Stay safe Zimmeh.....check in to let us know you are okay!

All the rest of the peeps along the East Coast of Fla., Ga., and SC...heads up.

Jax folks..let us know pls...thanks..stay safe!

We slated to get the squalls & outer bands with 25 to 40 mph winds this evening on over into the night...praying this thing heads out Eastward into Atlantic....needs to go find Nicole & knock each other out!!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #10345
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Thank you Clay! I was called into work and I will be working 14 hours tomorrow. It has already started to rain here in Daytona Beach. The gas stations here, have no gas and the stores are empty.

Be safe Clay!

Zimmeh
Thanks Zimmeh! You are probably going to get it harder than I will....

Keep me posted Z!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:03 PM   #10346
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Thanks Zimmeh! You are probably going to get it harder than I will....

Keep me posted Z!!!
((((((((((((( ZIMM ))))))))))))))) becarefull sweety and u as well clay
Old 10-06-2016, 09:37 PM   #10347
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

So far we are getting a lot of rain. I packed up my apartment before I was called in. I will be working 22 hours in two days and receiving hazard pay for as long as I am in the building. Clay, I hope you stay safe to! My pup is with my mom and I miss her snuggles at night! I will be working 7a to 9p tomorrow

Good night from a hectic and lonely night!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 PM   #10348
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dear Alix,

I hope you found that woman haunting your dreams in Heaven. Even though your death is a sad time, I hope your family finds some form of peace and happiness. Your death is still a sign to all of us in the LGBQT community, that our fight for equality isn't over.

Forever fighting to find help and a cure for depression,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
Just stopping by to say hi to all the singles out there.....
Have a great week
The only immediate plans I have is to hook up with the person haunting my dreams if I can get to sleep that is...would be nice to put a face to that kind of energy....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #10349
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It has been a very busy week for me! I cannot wait until I am off this weekend. I worked nearly 58 hours last week and I need a vacation!

I lost my food to the hurricane so I have no treats for us to enjoy

Zimmeh
Old 10-10-2016, 09:12 PM   #10350
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Dropping by to say hi to the singles.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #10351
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Still afloat in NE North Carolina....

Hello, everyone-- just peeking in to say hello again and noticed a lot of folks are still discussing the Hurricane. Several places here in the NE part of Eastern NC flooded and are still flooded severely. Like most from the area, we dig in and keep going.

Some know me; some don't. I don't think I've done an intro yet or at all, so....

I'm a non-op FTM, on HRT off and on as finances and doctors allowed for nearly 15 years now. Thanks to genetics and being practically hairless, I can grow a goatee and mustache to make most 15 year old boys jealous, but that's about it. LOL! Hmmm... what else can I toss in here...?

I'm a big-time music and movie fan. My musical tastes are really eclectic though I love country, 80's and 90's best. I also sing and am a bit of a crooner. As for movies, I am a big fan of romantic comedies, horrors, and I admit it: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight-- yep, love em, and I've read the books as well. My favourites though are those from the John Hughes / Brat Pack days. "Some Kind of Wonderful" is probably my favourite. What else? I like to cook, hate mustard with an unrealistic passion, think the ocean is terrifying which is why I have to go next summer, never consider fishing a waste of time, believe the ukulele is seriously under-rated as a musical instrument, am addicted to coffee, can handle morning breath if I love someone, am monogamous and faithful, and have a bit of a fetish when it comes to femmes who wear lipstick or lip gloss. #MeltWorthy

I recently shaved my head (light brown when I have hair), shaved my little bit of a beard, wear glasses, have what I am told are "devastating" blue eyes, rarely smile in pictures because I'm self-conscious, will never tan (also thanks to genetics), dress simply, love my flannel, love my Wranglers, love my boots, am 5'5" tall and blocky in build, but wish I were about 30lbs lighter.

Also worth noting,...

I am familiar with the BDSM lifestyle and though I have a wicked playful streak, I don't want that to be a foundation of any relationship I might have. I want a femme with a bit of a frisky streak, not a sub or slave who is also my partner. I favour my dominant side, but I am a switch if she is strong enough to take it from me. I'm in my early to mid 40's, so I hope to eventually find a wife who is emotionally mature, honest (even blunt), kind-hearted, and lives her life authentically.

That's the short version. Imagine how talkative I am once I am comfortable?

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 06:01 AM   #10352
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

This morning it's Honey Nut Cheerios, no milk and coffee for breakfast.

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
Old 10-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #10353
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, singles! Happy Tuesday and an early happy Hump Day to you all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 08:46 PM   #10354
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

No coming out day stories?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #10355
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Sure.
I was 23, she was 36! The music in the background..."Help Me Make It Through The Night" ...did I ever think I was the hot stuff!!! LOL.
As they say "I have come a longgggggggggggggg way since that night!!.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:31 PM   #10356
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Evening my friends!

I am still dregging around. Damn what IS this crap I have!!!

Anyway, I refuse to let it get me down. I am going to kick itz butt!! lol.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:36 PM   #10357
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Evening my friends!

I am still dregging around. Damn what IS this crap I have!!!

Anyway, I refuse to let it get me down. I am going to kick itz butt!! lol.

hope you get better quickly. I am very thankful that i work from home when everyone in the office is passing around the latest germs

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #10358
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
Hello, everyone-- just peeking in to say hello again and noticed a lot of folks are still discussing the Hurricane. Several places here in the NE part of Eastern NC flooded and are still flooded severely. Like most from the area, we dig in and keep going.

Some know me; some don't. I don't think I've done an intro yet or at all, so....

I'm a non-op FTM, on HRT off and on as finances and doctors allowed for nearly 15 years now. Thanks to genetics and being practically hairless, I can grow a goatee and mustache to make most 15 year old boys jealous, but that's about it. LOL! Hmmm... what else can I toss in here...?

I'm a big-time music and movie fan. My musical tastes are really eclectic though I love country, 80's and 90's best. I also sing and am a bit of a crooner. As for movies, I am a big fan of romantic comedies, horrors, and I admit it: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight-- yep, love em, and I've read the books as well. My favourites though are those from the John Hughes / Brat Pack days. "Some Kind of Wonderful" is probably my favourite. What else? I like to cook, hate mustard with an unrealistic passion, think the ocean is terrifying which is why I have to go next summer, never consider fishing a waste of time, believe the ukulele is seriously under-rated as a musical instrument, am addicted to coffee, can handle morning breath if I love someone, am monogamous and faithful, and have a bit of a fetish when it comes to femmes who wear lipstick or lip gloss. #MeltWorthy

I recently shaved my head (light brown when I have hair), shaved my little bit of a beard, wear glasses, have what I am told are "devastating" blue eyes, rarely smile in pictures because I'm self-conscious, will never tan (also thanks to genetics), dress simply, love my flannel, love my Wranglers, love my boots, am 5'5" tall and blocky in build, but wish I were about 30lbs lighter.

Also worth noting,...

I am familiar with the BDSM lifestyle and though I have a wicked playful streak, I don't want that to be a foundation of any relationship I might have. I want a femme with a bit of a frisky streak, not a sub or slave who is also my partner. I favour my dominant side, but I am a switch if she is strong enough to take it from me. I'm in my early to mid 40's, so I hope to eventually find a wife who is emotionally mature, honest (even blunt), kind-hearted, and lives her life authentically.

That's the short version. Imagine how talkative I am once I am comfortable?
looks like we have both been away a while. Nice to see you again.
I feel the same way about BDSM as you. I am struggling with having that be the basis of a relationship but for me the issue is trust. Maybe one day. I too am a switch and enjoy my dominant and submissive side.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 09:43 PM   #10359
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

I was 20 she was 34... I was her first woman also... Damn it was hot... In the end I caught her in bed with a man... Broke my young heart but man the sex was hot lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #10360
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I was in my early 30's and living in Orlando. I came put to my former roommate and his friends. I met someone on an AOL chat room back in 2008. My first partner was my ex in Seattle. I am not out to my coworker's, I was forced to resign from a job for being gay. I did report my manager to our hr office and the ACLU.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post