Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #141
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magic_and_Silk* View Post
I DO enjoy being single. I like the freedom. I like the solitude, punctuated by times of great conversation, fun, dancing and (hopefully) more.

Just my two pennies.
You hit the nail on the head for me. I like flirting too but I have to do it with someone that is not taken and that doesn't take it too serious.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #142
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
You hit the nail on the head for me. I like flirting too but I have to do it with someone that is not taken and that doesn't take it too serious.
Exactly my thoughts!!

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #143
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm single and don't enjoy it one bit. Talking to one nice butch women but she is busy with work and on business trips oh well maybe someday we will meet up I don't know but really I would like to be with someone special
I agree with you, I'm single and don't like it one bit.
I hope you and the nice butch woman get to meet up soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #144
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Good morning my single friends. I have a question for you all. Do any of you ladies or gentlemen actually enjoying being single?
i do enjoy being single

i was a serial monogomist for years, and it never seemed to pan out quite the way i hoped

i like having the freedom that being single affords me. the freedom to come and go as i please, see who i please and enjoy life without being judged by my partner for every thing i do.

maybe someday that special lady will come along, but the first thing she needs to accept is, you can't put a leash on me.

@
Old 06-25-2010, 12:19 PM   #145
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
i do enjoy being single

i was a serial monogomist for years, and it never seemed to pan out quite the way i hoped

i like having the freedom that being single affords me. the freedom to come and go as i please, see who i please and enjoy life without being judged by my partner for every thing i do.

maybe someday that special lady will come along, but the first thing she needs to accept is, you can't put a leash on me.

@
I hear that!

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #146
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Good morning my single friends. I have a question for you all. Do any of you ladies or gentlemen actually enjoying being single?
I have mixed feelings about it. Whoever I'm with needs to give me space. I really like time a lone. I also have very little free time and enjoy friends and family. I have a few people flirting. I might date, meet, spend time but it would take a very special situation to keep my attention.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #147
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd
i am single
and ready to party
headed to Little Rock for the reunion
and i am really looking forward to seeing my BFP friends there
I wish I could go to the Reunion this year but I can't afford it ~ I am, however, hoping that if there is one next year I'll be able to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch
Right now I have various feelings about this, all of them are mixed. On one hand I really miss being with someone and having that special bond; yet on the other hand, I have never really been single since I first began dating (which has been since age 18) so I'm still kind of getting used to not having someone in My life ~ so far I'm finding that its ok, its slowly growing on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magic_and_Silk*
I am single & ready to party, too!!
However, I will not be going to the reunion, unfortunately. I joined this website too late to be able to save for it.

Maybe next year? I hope so!! I wouldn't mind meeting a few of you!
I hope to go next year too, so I can meet many of the friends that I have made on this site over the past few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal
I'm single and don't enjoy it one bit. Talking to one nice butch women but she is busy with work and on business trips oh well maybe someday we will meet up I don't know but really I would like to be with someone special
I know how you feel lips, I don't much enjoy being single either. Sure you have freedom and can do whatever you want whenever you want, but not having someone to share your life with can get pretty lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd
i do enjoy being single

I was that exact same way for a long time, a serial monogomist. I was always with someone, but of course now with being single its obvious that none of them worked out the way that I wanted them to. In many ways I'm still getting used to being single, but in other ways I can see why its enjoyable!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita
I have mixed feelings about it. Whoever I'm with needs to give me space. I really like time a lone. I also have very little free time and enjoy friends and family. I have a few people flirting. I might date, meet, spend time but it would take a very special situation to keep my attention.
I've been enjoying alot of alone time lately as well, and part of the thing with Me depression is I require alot of alone time but also alot of snuggle/together time. I often need My own space, and will go into My room with My door shut in order to get away from the world and just be alone. I had one time when I honestly thought that I had found My forever, but it just wasn't mean to be, so now its gonna take someone awefully special to get My heart again
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #148
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
i do enjoy being single

@
I think you can still want to be monogamous and still be your own person. The problem is finding someone like you or some type of symbiotic relationship that each person is fulfilled. Its all about being hot and passionate, whatever floats your boat and when that goes you have little left.

I love putting leashes on and controlling but only in a very romantic context.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #149
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I've found that the quality of my singlehood is inversely proportionate to the quality of the most recent relationship.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #150
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I do like being single. This is a new thing for me. I use to like being in relationships. Alot of things have happened in the last 5 years that have settled me down and wisened me up. About myself. You know a break up was worth it when you learn what you need to know about yourself. I am a good student....

and what I learned is I really dont want to relinquish control over to someone else. I dont want to have to answer to anyone or have to ask anyone
"may I?". I have been told there are people out there who wouldnt take control nor expect me to ask "may I?" but seriously, thats a myth. If you are in a relationship, out of courtesy of the other person, you really should confer with the other person about the actions of your life. And if you are with someone, you do have to relinquish some control. I simply dont want that anymore.

I would love to be in love again someday but I dont know how that would look anymore. I use to want to live with my partner but I cant imagine that at all now! I lost my family farm after one relationship ended and floated to other people's homes, only to lose my sense of "home" all over again when I had to leave when the relationship ended. I own my own home now, free and clear. I wont be leaving it ever.

I would love to date someone forever tho. You know the type of gal I am...in movies, I am the widow down the road who has been keeping company with the old farmer who was never married. I make him dinner a couple nights a week. He tills my garden for me (oh yeah! snickering) and I bake him pies. He shows up in the evening of holidays with a small present. I give him something I made, or a flannel shirt or a carhart hat. People know we see each other but no fuss is made and its kept between him and I.

Thats what I see myself in someday...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #151
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default single

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]Yeah I can totally relate to some of these posts. I am recently single myself. Well since last July. She had relocated to be w/ me. We had been friends for a while and she came back into my life.I am not too sure that I would want to meet someone this soon after my last partner leaving. We had issues and it has been longer since she couldn't tell me what was going on. BUT now I am dealing w/ some things myself. MOSTLY my mom's death last Nov. Also I am helping to take care of my 76 yr old Dad who has moderate Alzheimer's. I live w/ him.I need to deal w/ this on my own terms and I would feel guilty if someone wanted to be w/ me and I couldn't give to them what they were trying to or were wanting to give to me. MEANING love.

I can totally relate to the person dealing w/ depression and needing ALONE time. I deal w/ anxiety....cronic disorder.

I also relate to the person who said that they get lonely at times...I do too very much.

Thanks for letting me share.

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #152
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single and really don't like it very much. My family doesn't bother with me because I am Jewish and they are catholic I guess they are antisemitic or just don't like gays and lesbians I don't know. I'm moving out of NJ in September so I can have a better life probably to the West Coast somewhere hopefully I will have happier holidays and more friends.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #153
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm single and really don't like it very much. My family doesn't bother with me because I am Jewish and they are catholic I guess they are antisemitic or just don't like gays and lesbians I don't know. I'm moving out of NJ in September so I can have a better life probably to the West Coast somewhere hopefully I will have happier holidays and more friends.
Yeah I hope so to for your sake. You will find your heart family. Sometimes the blood family just doesn't cut it. Hugs and good luck!!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #154
slowlover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

slowlover is on a distinguished road
Default chicago femmes

Ok..Where are all the Chicago femmes...Are there any Chicago beauties
on this site...It seems to be Butch is getting harder and harder..
I like the idea of the thread, hope it takes off...
slowlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #155
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single Ladies

Well at least u guys arent stuck in AR. I havent been able to find anyone and Ive been single for a little bit
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #156
slowlover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

slowlover is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Just got off you website, I really enjoyed...I am big in the animals I have and the things I eat these days..We really need to rethink all these things, and take car of ourselves to stay healthy...

By the way both you and your sister are beautiful...

Chris
slowlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #157
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yeah I hope so to for your sake. You will find your heart family. Sometimes the blood family just doesn't cut it. Hugs and good luck!!
Thanks Organicbutch I hope so not one family member even called me today and its a holiday,,some family I guess they are antisemitic however Coyote Ugly has some hot girls in it for sure so I'm not really bored right now.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #158
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I hope you all are having a safe and Happy 4th shared with your loved ones
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #159
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

OMG.. you wouldn't believe the conversation I just had with "her". I think she just wanted to hurt me. Spent the last 2 hours going back and forth... she REFUSES to understand or even try. I am DONE trying to explain... no matter what I say, what I try to explain... she just doesn't want to understand. She says she is hurt, that SHE feels rejected.. she rejected me!!!! For God's sake... she has a selective memory. I think she just wants me to feel bad. I DO feel bad..unreal. It's like the twilight zone. SHE contacted me and now she is telling me that SHE is done... that all it does is hurt. REALLY? REALLY? WTF I am so upset. If you don't want to be friends and you don't want to date... then why get in touch with me at all? Just to make me bleed? I don't need this sh!t!!!!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #160
Berlmeister

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch/trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything male identified
Relationship Status:
dating a bit

Berlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST Reputation

perhaps terminally single. after an explosive end to a 5yr relationship and 100K$ later...I admit I'm a little gunshy. that was almost 3yrs ago and I've only begun to date again in the past 6-7 months. maybe that's where I'll keep it for now, dunno.

sure I would like to have another serious relationship. I miss everything about them. so unless ms right really does exist, I'm just keeping the calendar full, staying busy, concentrating on Me and some goals.

for now, I find Myself another year older and being persued by younger women. it's flattering and I enjoy the dates. but eventually I long for conversations with someone more...life experienced. it's hard for Me to accept that anything meaningfull can develop with a 15-20yr age difference. not a judgement on all younger women of course, just sayin...that's all.