How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
My first r/s was all about great communication and so we both freely initiated.
I'm sad, (embarrassed too) to say that I'm recently out of a r/s where I was always shut down, it really is tough on your self-esteem

I shoulda known the first time she wiped my lipstick off her mouth that I was in the wrong r/s, live and learn, eh?

Oh, did I say I have a healthy sex drive and am totally open to either person and unless i had a fever of umm 106, id never turn you down, LOL
Excuse me ... ahem! I would like to ask a question. I hate to admit I don't know what it means, but, oh well, I don't know what it is. What does r/s mean?
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #22
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Excuse me ... ahem! I would like to ask a question. I hate to admit I don't know what it means, but, oh well, I don't know what it is. What does r/s mean?
Smooches,
Keri
I think, relationship. I had the same question.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #23
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

I'm one of those people that can express it without words...

I kiss the neck, run my fingers through the hair, and sigh while stretching, and FEEL it run through my body...if you have any intelligence or thought at all, you know what I want when I run my nipples up your back, and thrust my hips onto any available body part.

I've had lovers that were totally still when I did this, not because they wanted me to stop, but because they wanted more, but couldn't express it, and this bothered me. How could I tell what was pleasing to them, without verbally asking? They thought that to show desire was to show weakness, but when I show my desire, I think of it as a strength. We are all different(YAY) but similar, and all have some fear or baggage. I refuse to hide desire when I feel it for someone special, but will joke about it with a more casual relationship.

Do I want to initiate all the time----HELL to the NO! I want to feel desired, adored, cherished, loved, and even lusted after....and I want hym to feel that too, so I crave the moments when my neck is kissed in just the perfect way, hys voice drops to that growl, and hys hands tell me that it's time.

Verbally? I can say I want you, let's take a nap, or I want you, and not feel any negatives, but I can, and have said "doesn't matter, I brought my vibrator"

I prefer a 50/50, or 60/40, or 70/30, depending on day situation and time....flexibility is hotter, and sexier, than always the same.

Just sayin'....

both should show desire
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #24
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Either one in any manner chosen.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #25
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a light butch and it is equal opportunity in our bedroom. We are both in our 50's now an frankly when the sparks are flying I'm not about to douse them out with a no. :-)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #26
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a boi

I love it when someone else initiates sex, or even just kisses me out of the blue. it makes me feel wanted and helps my confidence sometimes.
Also, sometimes I need it because I need to be hit with a 2x4 to figure out whether someone likes me or not.

However, if I am upset I hate it when she tries to initiate sex thinking that is going to cheer me up. It kind of makes me angry and I say no.
I would rather have someone just hug me and spend time with me instead.

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #27
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I may be an Old School Butch, but I am perfectly ok with not always being responsible for initiating intimate times. Sometimes, being a senior, it may require a 2x4 to get my attention...other times a little kiss on my neck gets my little old motor going.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme and I like the flexibility in my relationships of either partner feeling comfortable enough to engage the other in any intimate endeavor.

It feeds both souls to know that not only are they still desirable and attractive to the other, but that they can give their partner what their partner wants and needs. That they are both the fuel and the fire to their partner. That's hot on a variety of levels.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #29
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Smooches,
Keri
ohhh I sowwy r/s=relationship
My apologies
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:09 AM   #30
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I am butch/genderqueer and I prefer when either partner initiates sex.

I will try to initiate sex when I'm turned on, but I would start to question my desirability and appeal to my partner if I was the one to initiate every time. There isn't much sexier to me than a hot femme showing me how much she wants me. At the same time, I have my moments where I am feeling devilish and scandalous beyond words and want to completely ravage my partner. So, both people initiating just makes sense.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 04:15 AM   #31
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme, and I have to say that I need it to be initiated by both partners.
I have a very high sex drive, in a previous relationship, I was the one who had to initiate all the time, and I began to feel resentful because of that. I was told no more often then yes. It begins to feel like you are trying to talk your lover into wanting you. Just not good.

However I do enjoy the initation And honestly, if I not in the mood at that second, give me a minute, if my partner is in the mood, I could never deny them affection and some good lovin
Old 09-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #32
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Butch,9 out of 10 times I initiate sex with strangers.With me and my gf its about 50/50.I usually tell her do you "wanna fuck?" or I press up against her from behind and grab her breasts..or I grab her ass.If i'm behind her and she bends over,oh its on

If I see cleavage,its on...if I just see her walk through that door,its ON!

If she's in the mood,of course *sigh*
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 08:38 PM   #33
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

We both do. But more often it's her more then me and I am very okay with that.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:57 PM   #34
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a ftm and like to initiate sex but its ok for a partner when in a relationship to also initiate it at times too...
The Following User Says Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 08:41 PM   #35
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,164 Times in 3,021 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme. I prefer relationships where either partner can initiate (or say no-thank-you) to sex without it being a problem. I do prefer to be with someone who is a little more assertive than I am in initiating but not one who doesn't want me to also initiate. A healthy back and forth is a very good thing in my mind.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #36
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I believe both can initiate sex, that's just natural and honest in my opinion.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post: