Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default BIG BROTHER 13

I couldn't find this listed, hopes i didn't overlook it.

so....

ANY BIG BROTHER FANS OUT THERE???????

First episode of BB13 next Thursday July 7th.

Last year was the first year i've watched and omg i'm addicted. Can't WAIT for this year!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Is this yet another reality TV show? What is it that they do? When I first saw the thread title, I thought of the band way back in the day, "Big Brother Holding Company."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Is this yet another reality TV show? What is it that they do? When I first saw the thread title, I thought of the band way back in the day, "Big Brother Holding Company."
LOL hi Greyson!!!!!! Yes it is a reality show. They put a bunch of strangers in a house for a couple of months and watch the sparks fly...both good and bad.

As i said, last year was the first time i watched it but i loved it.

Sorta like being online without having to read. LOL. You should check it out. It starts next Thursday!!!!
Maya Angelou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

OMG I have watched since Season 1 so I have been counting down lol
Old 06-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
OMG I have watched since Season 1 so I have been counting down lol

Horray!!!!! Even if a tornado comes through here again next Thursday i'll find a way to watch it!!!!
Maya Angelou
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!
i love BB as well, watched from very first season..
i will be watching too, got it marked on my calendar !

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Yes love Big Brother with Julie Chen!! Can't wait until next Thursday!!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Horray!!!!!

Will be cool maybe to come in here and talk about our favs and stuff.

It's interesting, to me, to see things from different perspectives about the show.

Does anyone have the live feeds? I do, thanks to a dear friend.
Maya Angelou
Old 06-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i dont get the live feeds, mostly cuz i work so many hours it wasnt worth my while to pay, but a girl i work with works all day and stays up all night watching them, so she usually updates me on what happens LOL!

so glad to see others loving BB too, yay that i'll have a place to gabble about it now !! hehe..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Here is a sneak peek at the BB13 House. It's cool but i honestly liked last years better i think.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cbs/big...er-house/63325
Maya Angelou
Old 06-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #11
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

its a guilty pleasure for me, every year, we saw we are not watching it again, its so bad! But yes, we will watch again. Unless they bring back that horrid Rachel from last year, or muscle head Jesse. i wish they would put REAL people in, not just siliconed steroided 20 somethings.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post
its a guilty pleasure for me, every year, we saw we are not watching it again, its so bad! But yes, we will watch again. Unless they bring back that horrid Rachel from last year, or muscle head Jesse. i wish they would put REAL people in, not just siliconed steroided 20 somethings.

I agree!!! Couldn't stand Rachel. She was "Las Vegas"..... uggggg. I always thought it would be so interesting to have like a butch/femme Big Brother.

OMG that would be fun....Sign me up!!!
Maya Angelou
Old 07-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I couldn't find this listed, hopes i didn't overlook it.

so....

ANY BIG BROTHER FANS OUT THERE???????

First episode of BB13 next Thursday July 7th.

Last year was the first year i've watched and omg i'm addicted. Can't WAIT for this year!!!!!!
OMG yessss...... huge BB fan here, and, this is the first thread. It looks like this season is going to rock! I love the dynamic duo twists where 3 groups of 2 former houseguests will re-enter the house for another chance to play. And OMG, the rumors! CBS put a few duos on their site, but only for us to vote for fun. Janelle was interviewed, and she is expecting a baby, so, count her out, however, she did give some "predictions". Possibly....Dick/Danielle. Jeff/Jordan. Some have said Chelsia/ Crazy James. Jesse, for sure is NOT returning. I'm with Peach on this guy. Hope they have a saboteur again. Regarding the 8 houseguests who have been revealed so far. 1 gay guy. The woman named Porshe knows Janelle in R/L. Not a lot of young peeps this season. Got My t-shirt that I bought online that says HoH on it and counting down the days. "wondering is Bo and Gemme will watch it?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

COUNTDOWN

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Maya Angelou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #15
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

I am onboard for Big Bother, and as a resident of Las Vegas...I would like you all to know Rachel is not a valid representation of our population
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #16
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
I am onboard for Big Bother, and as a resident of Las Vegas...I would like you all to know Rachel is not a valid representation of our population
Very cute!!! I promise you i STRONGLY doubt anyone thinks that. I wonder if her and whatshisnamewithapersonalitylikeadishrag are still together.

On second thought....nah i don't really care.

ONE

MORE

DAY
Maya Angelou
Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #17
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Very cute!!! I promise you i STRONGLY doubt anyone thinks that. I wonder if her and whatshisnamewithapersonalitylikeadishrag are still together.

On second though....nah i don't really care.

ONE

MORE

DAY
Wasn't his name Door mat?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
COUNTDOWN

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Call me please and remind me...
Okay?
Thank you kindly!
Kiss Kiss **

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Here's the first 8 houseguests about to enter the house. 6 more to enter as the dynamic duos.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #20
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1MORE DAY!!!