Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-02-2023, 03:28 PM   #5361
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Turkey Target, exercise 3 times a week for an hour. Walk a 5k (3.3 miles) or ride my bike for an hour. ( I work two nights )

Today, 5K, one hour, 17,638 steps today. Almost 2000 calories. 😮😮

I was incorrect, it was only 721 calories yesterday. The more I thought about it..how could that be? I have no idea where I got that number.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2023, 10:29 AM   #5362
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I’m going to get a few steps in today. As well as do a bit of chores around the house. It’s officially “soup weather” now, plus a I’m going to get a head start on limiting sweets and salty stuff from my dietary intake and start swigging more water. I gained some weight this past year. That’s what falling in love does to a person: you become fat and happy, seemingly all at once.

Anyhoooo.

Here’s to new beginnings. ☺️

Hope you all are doing well and just remember to soak up all the joy you can, right now. Seek Joy. You’ll be blessed, for sure.

Happy Exercising to all our exercisers!!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2023, 07:51 AM   #5363
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good ride this morning after not exercising for most of November. Felt good to take a break but needed to start moving again. Rode less than 5 miles but put in 50 arm rolls, so that's good. Need to add some other exercises to address a stiffness in my lower back, but this is good for now.

Old 11-27-2023, 08:34 PM   #5364
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Took advantage of the cool morning and did a 5k walk. It's getting easier and easier. Gotta keep moving. I've walked more than 100 miles this month. Yay me!

Turkey Target!!!!

**if you rest, you rust** Helen Hayes

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2023, 08:16 AM   #5365
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had an okay ride this morning. I'm struggling to exercise. Haven't gotten to the place where I enjoy it and/or look forward to it on most days. Not sure why, but I keep pushing... for now. This is what I accomplished last week.

– Rode 22.3 miles in 1hr 50 min
– Did 150 arm rolls

My current goal is to do at least this much every week till the end of the month, but I won't beat myself up if I don't meet this goal.

I like outside stimuli when cycling indoors. This morning I listened to an audio book on American History while watching the squirrels and birds take advantage of the melting snow. This helps my ride go by more quickly. I'm not here for mindful exercising just yet.

Hoping y'all are getting in a step or two.

Old 12-09-2023, 07:34 AM   #5366
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a nice and slow ride this morning. Had a sore lower-back ache from moving small-ish pieces of furniture yesterday. I didn't really want to ride, but I didn't ride yesterday and once I got on the bike I found a nice and steady pace. This week I...

– Rode 24.1 miles in 1hr 36 min
– Did 100 arm rolls

My rides this week were much better than last week. I'm not sure why, but I had fast and high-speed rides on a couple days that felt really good. Whatever the case, I'm going with the flow.

Old 12-16-2023, 07:41 AM   #5367
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good workout this morning. Didn't ride the bike today but used the stair-stepper. Have been using the stair-stepper most of the week because my knees are doing pretty good (just a little swelling though some stiffness in the evenings) but my glutes needed attention.

Stretching and the stair-stepper is helping but I'm still sore. I'll keep working at it.

I have a membership to a gym with Medicare's SilverSneakers. Maybe I'll go after the holidays.
Old 12-23-2023, 06:14 AM   #5368
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good workout this morning on the stair stepper. Not sure how many steps I put in but I could feel it in my thighs. My current goal is to use the stair stepper without holding onto anything. I think I'll get there in the next week or so.

I rode the bike a couple times this week but have been focusing on stepping.

Old 12-31-2023, 05:58 AM   #5369
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Am having a good workout this morning by rotating the mattress, cleaning the tops of fans, shower walls, everything but the baseboards. Knees still don't like touching the floor.

According to my mother and sister it's bad luck to open the new year with a dirty house, but that may have been their way of getting me to help. Still, I'm doing extra cleaning in case they were on to something and it's being counted as my workout.

Old 12-31-2023, 06:05 AM   #5370
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Well I jumped up and ran(hobbled) to the bathroom to pee 3 times during the night. Does that count as exercise?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 07:51 AM   #5371
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Took a friend's dog, Bella, on a walk this morning. The snow didn't stick to the pavement so we had a long walk. It was around 30°F and it felt nice. Both of us were bundled up. She had on her sweater and I had on my winter gear. We walked a half mile and it did us both some good.

Old 01-14-2024, 10:02 AM   #5372
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Cheering for exercise and favorite sports teams

So…. I’ve been watching cheerleader exercise videos (I am a former high school cheerleader and drill team member) by the Michigan Lions (NFL team) and of course I attend our high school team events because our team is The Lions, too. Anyhooo, I do leg stretches and warm up exercise to do something good for my body and keep up the positive momentum that both teams I cheer for extends into the better part of my everyday life.

Just sharing in the joy is all I need to smile and feel better as each day goes by. I might not can do all the things I used to but one day I will.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
GOOOOO LIONS!!!

_____ ______
Old 01-17-2024, 07:49 AM   #5373
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an nice ride on the bike this morning. Stayed between 12 to 13 mph. Didn't push it. Didn't even change my heart rate much but it felt good. Didn't ride for a few days so I intentionally took it easy.

Have been using the stair stepper but my glutes are still a little tender. I have membership to a gym with medicare. I think I'll go when the snow clears up. I know, I've said that before now, but I am going.

Old 01-17-2024, 08:30 PM   #5374
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I did some walking up and down the hallway without using the walker. It was slow going, but I felt mostly stable.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 01:01 PM   #5375
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

I am learning to play pickleball! This is a game that combines tennis, badminton and ping pong. We play in doors in a raquetball court and we bring our own pickle ball net. It is so much fun!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 10:34 AM   #5376
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb but not today

I take a water aerobics class three times a week, weather permitting. I love the class and I love the othergoofy women in the class. I exercise in the deep end, and I work my arms, legs, and abs.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 04:08 AM   #5377
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride on the bike yesterday. It was good because it went by quickly. I just cannot do mindful exercising. Just the thought of it turns me off. So, I have videos on (usually bike-riding views, bikers, exercisers, line dancing, etc). I have audio (music, podcast, audiobooks), blinds open so I can see the snow, rain or sunshine. Before I know it, I’ve met my goal and upped my heart rate. It works for me.

Snow has melted so I can do some walking. I might go for a short walk today if I see Huck or Bella outside.

Old 02-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #5378
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

My first visit to the gym I just enrolled at is located in a small town, off a huge river (which is at flood stage right now because of unusual weather conditions) and is home to a bird sanctuary. Lots of local neighbors go to this gym, so I made new lady friends yesterday plus I was greeted by many who know me.

I’m not quite eligible for the free membership offered via Medicare, so I am paying month-to-month until Medicare kicks in for me. $44 bucks a month, I had to pay first and last month membership dues so I paid $88 bucks for 2 months of access. I chose the middle membership because all I need is an exercise bike, a walking machine, access to the pool and Jacuzzi for now. Of course, if I want to lift weights or use those types of things then I can but I won’t because I’m not rich enough to afford a personal trainer. So I’m not going to do stuff that might make my mobility worse but just stick with simple exercises and push it to the limit.

So here is my routine: ride first for half an hour, walk on treadmill for 30 minutes, then go to pool where I swim laps for 3o minutes, then lazily do water aerobics for about ten or fifteen minutes, then drop into the jacuzzi to relax for about ten or fifteen minutes. Then off to the ladies locker rooms to shower and change into my street clothes. I exercise at the gym on Sat, Sun, and Monday after day shift at work, skip Tues & Wed cuz I work the late shift on those days, then in my days off I go in the afternoon between 2-4 pm.

All the machines and weights are on the second floor which looks out on the river,,,,, so you can watch wildlife, birds, and kayakers or boating.

Happy hello’s to all and keep on Keeping On!

—K. ☺️

_____ ______
Old 02-11-2024, 07:26 AM   #5379
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning. Took me way longer to reach my goal than usual. I'm going through a period where I'm really bored with cycling.

I have an appointment with the AgeWell Services tomorrow. They offer a number of programs. I'm most interested in the Aquatic and Exercise programs.

I filled out the paper application today at home and checked the Lesbian box under Sexual Orientation. Who knew the day would come when that would be an option?

I'm looking forward to signing up for the exercise and swimming programs.

Old 02-29-2024, 06:29 AM   #5380
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good workout this morning. I started with some calf stretches using the Squat Wedge Blocks I have. Rode the bike for 5 minutes just to get the blood flowing. Then I did some line dancing to youtube videos and finished off with a few arm rolls. It wasn't a cardio workout, but more like a movement workout (whatevah).

I think I like mixing it up a bit. Next time I'll do the arm rolls earlier instead of saving it for last.

Hoping everyone is getting in a step or two.

Tags
exercise, weights