Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-31-2015, 11:27 PM   #2481
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
I remember 2008, and yeah they screwed up...and paid for it. They also learned from it and it's been how many years since then?

these numbers are from this year alone and years prior show close to the same *shrugs* so yeah...haters be hatin

The Sportrac list of fined NFL teams is derived from data gathered from sources like USA Today, OvertheCap, NBC Sports articles and tweets, etc. and is for the 2014-2015 season only. Not *directly* from the NFL. The Colts are actually disputing the accuracy of this report and when questioned directly if there could be inaccuracies the Sportrac company did not respond. See full article from INDYSTAR here : http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...-nfl/22401743/

I do think it worth noting that the fines largely include those linked to substance abuse. The Colts Robert Mathis was listed with a $2.06 million dollar fine (he claims he blew a positive test due to a fertility enhancing drug as they are trying to have a 3rd child. Dude, seriously...at $2.06 million fine you need to try being a daddy during the off-season as that's a hella' fine) and LaVon Brazil had $588,513 both for substance abuse (per Sprotrac calculations as again the NFL won't release data such as this). Also worth noting Brazil was released from the team before the season began due to his substance abuse issues even though he is included in the calculations. Also of note these fines do not include fines handed down to coaches and team owners.

I don't think any team has a spotless record. Sadly there is too much money involved in games such as these and money often breeds corruption. I do hope Sunday night's game is honest, safe, and above board for both teams. I just felt the need to look into how these statistic were derived because as Mark Twain so eloquently stated, "There are three types of lies. Lies, damn lies, and statistics."

Katniss~~(not a hater or a deflator)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 01:12 AM   #2482
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

What gets me is that teams like the New Orleans Saints with their bounty program, where even the head coach is involved in making a hit list and paying players for injuring the players from opposing teams who are on that list seem to roll around in shit and come out smelling like a rose. Putting a bounty on the heads of quarterbacks so players get paid extra to hurt them seems despicable to me. But you don't hear so much about that.

The Broncos were fined only $50,000 for videotaping the 49ers walkthrough practice.

In 2012 the Chargers were accused of using stickum which was banned in 1981.

Former Buccaneers quarterback Brad Johnson has admitted to paying a bribe to have the footballs tampered with before the 2003 Super Bowl.

The New York Giants were accused of faking injuries.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin’s was fined for walking on the field and interfering in a kickoff return foiling a sure touch down.

A lot of teams have been caught cheating. Some doing really scary season and career ending stuff such as the Bounty program employed by the New Orleans Saints. But to listen to most people the Patriots are the only team to ever be accused of any wrong doing.

I'm not defending cheating. But cheating is cheating even when it's a team other than the Pats who are doing it. And there are plenty of other teams cheating. The hate for the Patriots is out of proportion especially considering there has been no conclusion reached yet concerning the under inflated balls.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 02:14 AM   #2483
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Its sunday now and the past is just that!

Both teams have made it thru all the news...games..critics...

I am a fan... not a hater.... so Go Seahawks!

I hope for a good game from both teams!

PS... disclaimer...still want my hawks to bring it home.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 03:03 AM   #2484
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~~ GO PATRIOTS ~~ if anyone wants to watch the Super Bowl join us in chat ~ there will be a separate room for the game ~
Old 02-01-2015, 05:40 AM   #2485
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 06:22 AM   #2486
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation
Default GO PATS!

The cheating thing , I have been saying that. Other teams are fined, etc for cheating but; if there is even a hint of Patriots doing something wrong, the scandal gets a name.

Was it spygate? Now deflategate? People hate the Pats because they are a great team. I only remember one year, in the past 11, that the Pats didn't make the playoffs.

Nuff said........ GO PATS! Patriots Nation all the way!
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 08:27 AM   #2487
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I've been avoiding this thread because of possible haters. I knew it was safe to look when shystonefemme posted

I was happy to come in and see all the positivity. I completely agree with Firegal. Its gonna be an aweaome game. Win or lose, both teams got here...so we don't suck!

I actually like and respect both teams...I'm so excited!

Happy Super Bowl y'all!!!
Old 02-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #2488
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I, like firegal, respect both teams. It IS indeed going to be a very edge of seat, nailbiter game, I think! Am super excited, too. I enjoy bantering with peeps.....it makes me smile! So.....let's enjoy this beautiful day. Exciting game to be watched later.........have an great afternoon! P to the S......clay is never a hater..of anyone or thing!......
Old 02-01-2015, 08:56 AM   #2489
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Its sunday now and the past is just that!

Both teams have made it thru all the news...games..critics...

I am a fan... not a hater.... so Go Seahawks!

I hope for a good game from both teams!

PS... disclaimer...still want my hawks to bring it home.
I agree wholeheartedly, bro! Go Hawks!........wearing my new FAVE teeshirt! Go firefighters!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:28 AM   #2490
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

count down to Super Bowl .......8 hrs to go, tic toc tic toc tic tok

GO Patriots !!!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:33 AM   #2491
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Since my browns or bears or packers aren't in it
Screw it,,,,

Go Seahawks
Old 02-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #2492
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping for a good game. The ball better move up and down the field with runs and passes. But I have feeling these two teams will be holding each and other punts will be the only plays moving down the field.

I want to game to be better than the commercials !!

Go west coast

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 09:59 AM   #2493
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

I want to game to be better than the commercials !!
I miss that living in Montreal. We don't get the US commercials here in Canada.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 10:10 AM   #2494
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

So the Tarot says the 8 of Wands is the winning team. Because that's an air card, I'm calling Seahawks for the win. Let's see how I do.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 11:17 AM   #2495
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

I root for the same team every year

Go Half Time Show!!!

lol.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #2496
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I miss that living in Montreal. We don't get the US commercials here in Canada.
Look the super bowl 2015 commercials up online. You can find them there. I've seen a few already.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #2497
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I'm ready for some college football but that is a long wait.

As for the Super Bowl I may watch it, may not. I don't care who wins, but wouldn't pull for the Pats if they were the only team playing.

My opinion is they shouldn't be playing anyway, cheating is cheating and they are known for it. They should have been bumped from the Super Bowl this year and maybe that would help them to think about the importance of playing fair football.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #2498
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

The Seattle Seahawks and Pete Carroll were fined more than $300,000 and docked two minicamp practices in 2015 for breaking NFL rules on offseason practices.

And the Seahawks were fined for a similar violation in 2012 by commissioner Roger Goodell and were forced to give up their final two OTA practices that year, along with an unknown monetary fine. Then they turned around and did the exact same thing again. Clearly they believe the rules aren't meant for them. They haven't learned a thing.

I've read sports writers comments that this head start is why the Seahawks looked so good in the preseason.

If cheating is a reason not to be allowed to play in the super bowl, then they need to find TWO replacement teams. Or maybe since cheating in the case of the Pats hasn't actually been proved, it's the Seahawks who shouldn't be allowed to play in the super bowl.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #2499
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post

As for the Super Bowl I may watch it, may not.
Side bet going on...I bet he does!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #2500
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
The Seattle Seahawks and Pete Carroll were fined more than $300,000 and docked two minicamp practices in 2015 for breaking NFL rules on offseason practices.

And the Seahawks were fined for a similar violation in 2012 by commissioner Roger Goodell and were forced to give up their final two OTA practices that year, along with an unknown monetary fine. Then they turned around and did the exact same thing again. Clearly they believe the rules aren't meant for them. They haven't learned a thing.

I've read sports writers comments that this head start is why the Seahawks looked so good in the preseason.

If cheating is a reason not to be allowed to play in the super bowl, then they need to find TWO replacement teams. Or maybe since cheating in the case of the Pats hasn't actually been proved, it's the Seahawks who shouldn't be allowed to play in the super bowl.
That would be perfect cuz cheating is cheating. I knew my opinion wouldn't be popular when I posted it, but I've never tried to post to be popular. I'm not stupid enough to believe some random ball boy let the air out of the balls without being told to. And we all know the Pats have cheated in the past and been fined and punished. They just got caught again. Probably all the teams cheat in some way or bend the rules a little, but to do so in championship games and get caught, brings it to the forefront more. It's wrong no matter when they do it.

I've never been a Pats fan, or a Seahawks fan so it really doesn't matter to me who wins. It just supports the notion, of the more money you have the opportunity to make, the more corrupt you become. GREEDY I guess is a better word.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports