Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #821
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

WTG 49ers. Rooting for them to make it to the Superbowl. If the Ravens win tomorrow, they'll be playing the winner of the Patriots-Broncos game. I'm hoping the Broncos win so the Ravens will have home field advantage. If the Patriots win, they'll be heading up to New England. I'm not expecting the Broncos to win tonight though.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #822
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

YAYYYYY Niners. What a game! It was thrilling. The Saints played their hearts out also.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #823
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am disappoint. The last 2 minutes had me screaming at the tv and almost throwing my phone thru the screen while screaming at Ruff by text. Needless to say I was NOT happy with that outcome. *le sigh*

Now for Tebow to get taken down (hopefully). Wooooooo!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #824
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats 49er fans. That was an incredible game. Didnt think Smith could outduel Brees but he ran a terrific game.

Now, is time for the Patriots to send Denver home.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #825
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Brees and the Saints killed themselves. The turnovers definately cost them big time. It was nail biting to the end. Sad to see my beloved Saints knocked out, but I have to admit, San Francisco played a great game.

Now to get that Tebow twit out of the way, lol, right wingnut that he is!

Better luck next year Saints!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #826
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah 49ers. Hope my Patriots play them in the Superbowl! How about Tom Brady 18/25 passing for 246 yards and 5 TDs a playoff record for most TDs in a half. Ole Timmy will need some extra help in the second half
Old 01-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #827
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Tebow: 3 of 10 for 28 yards. 2 turnovers.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #828
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
Yeah 49ers. Hope my Patriots play them in the Superbowl! How about Tom Brady 18/25 passing for 246 yards and 5 TDs a playoff record for most TDs in a half. Ole Timmy will need some extra help in the second half
Ya, they are looking awesome that's for sure. Brady just had an amazing half. So it looks like 49ers, Giants or Green Bay for the Pats in the Super Bowl. I guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but they look so good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #829
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Can the Pats play Denver all the time? They are making the defense look awesome.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #830
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Go PATS!!!!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #831
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

If this was any other game but the Pats I would be switching it! This is beyond pathetic now. I will be SO glad when the Tebow hype fades.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #832
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Young Tebow is getting his young butt spanked by the Pats, lol. Yes, it is time for him to realize that although he is pretty good, he is way out of his league for now.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #833
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not saying anything negative about Tebow's talent, it's just the announcers keep saying how it's his first season and expectations were too high and he'll get better, which i'm sure he will. But he was drafted 25th in 2010. He was Denver's first round draft pick.

Brady was drafted 199th in 2000 (6th round draft pick) and was the fourth string quarterback (pats went with 4 quarterbacks that year)worked his way to 2nd string by the next year, 2001, and then came into replace Bledsoe when he got hurt. Pat's won the 2001 super bowl that year and Brady won MVP and the rest is history. He didn't need any time to improve. Sometimes I just think Brady doesn't get the credit he deserves. Oh and Brady was 24 at the time. Tebow is 25.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #834
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I'm not saying anything negative about Tebow's talent, it's just the announcers keep saying how it's his first season and expectations were too high and he'll get better, which i'm sure he will. But he was drafted 25th in 2010. He was Denver's first round draft pick.

Brady was drafted 199th in 2000 (6th round draft pick) and was the fourth string quarterback (pats went with 4 quarterbacks that year)worked his way to 2nd string by the next year, 2001, and then came into replace Bledsoe when he got hurt. Pat's won the 2001 super bowl that year and Brady won MVP and the rest is history. He didn't need any time to improve. Sometimes I just think Brady doesn't get the credit he deserves. Oh and Brady was 24 at the time. Tebow is 25.
I say the same thing all the time. Amen!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #835
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

living on the west coast and being an avid pats fan for the last 25 years i would love to see the Pats wipe up the 49ers at the superbowl...that being said if that is the case and the pats and 49ers meet at the superbowl, i wont be attending any parties as i would be the only one pulling for the Pats.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #836
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

WOW! I knew the Broncos could not beat New England. But I didn't expect it to be a complete beat down. Brady and company were on a mission tonight! Way to go New England!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #837
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sometimes I just think Brady doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Sometimes? More like all the time.

The 49ers game was fantastic, I was celebrating one second and ready to cry the next. Sooo very glad that they pulled it out.

And my Pats, what can I say?

Hey Tebow, Jesus called. Sorry he missed the game, he was partying with the 49ers fans in the Castro.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #838
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Wtg 49ers!!... Pats ehh expected. I hope their next opponent knocks em out.
Let's go Giants tomorrow!
I'm still a Bronco fan and couldn't be anymore proud of Tebow in his first year. They still got the division win.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #839
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Sometimes I just think Brady doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Sometimes? More like all the time.
I wonder why that is? Is it because he wasn't anyone's 1st round draft pick? And instead he went in the 6th round?

Or could it be because he was a 4th string quarterback who worked his ass off his first year and that same first year unexpectedly became Drew Bledsoe's backup quarterback who took over and orchestrated the Pats to a Super Bowl win and didn't need a year or two to warm up?

Or could it be because his most useful talents, which apparently escaped notice during his college years, reside under his helmet and the left hand side of his chest pads?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #840
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Miss Tick I wrote a parody song this morning about the game yesterday. I have to set it the the original music add pics and post on youtube..will let ya know when I do Judging from your previous posts you will like it

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports