Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Colorado Forums

Old 11-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yo Colorado!

I know I'm the only one here so far, but when you get here... and I know you will, look me up.
Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Colorado is my home state. I have family all over. My cuz graduated from CU. My grandparents settled there from Russia etc. etc.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
MarieSophia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Open relationship

MarieSophia has a spectacular aura aboutMarieSophia has a spectacular aura aboutMarieSophia has a spectacular aura about

Moved here a couple years ago for work, now unemployed
MarieSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarieSophia For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSophia View Post
Moved here a couple years ago for work, now unemployed
Sorry to hear you're out of work. What kind of work do you do?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
MarieSophia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Open relationship

MarieSophia has a spectacular aura aboutMarieSophia has a spectacular aura aboutMarieSophia has a spectacular aura about

Engineering / Construction Management - Inspection
MarieSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarieSophia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 02:12 AM   #6
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Co Spgs here-

*curtsie* good to meet you all!
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #7
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default it seems

as if we are alone here in colorado <--Smiles know 's it at so
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Grand Junction here... is anyone out there?

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #9
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Here

Thornton how ar u....
Old 02-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #10
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Hello StoneOne! *waves to the East*

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
Old 02-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #11
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Cool Nice to

meet u. U having a good weekend?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

I am working all weekend so not much going on... What are your plans for the weekend?

- Unknown -
Old 04-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Loveland here... my best friend is in Brighton, so I make regular visits there... when and if I go out

some say I am a home body and they would be right!

Last edited by Lady_Di; 04-01-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: but I have some serious wanderlust~
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #14
DJDenver

How Do You Identify?:
ButchFemme Couple
Relationship Status:
Blissfully Committed

DJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Colorado coordination

Hi everyone! Just putting this out there...We are a very normal couple (39&44) who just moved to Denver. We would love to meet stable, happy couples for dinner, wine and conversation (30s-50s?). We know there must be other busy committed b/f couples who like wine, coffee, movies, music, community events, and casual dinners. Let's us know!

Last edited by DJDenver; 08-04-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Grammar!
DJDenver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJDenver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Loveland here... my best friend is in Brighton, so I make regular visits there... when and if I go out

some say I am a home body and they would be right!
I spent most of my adolescent and adult years in CO. I lived in Brighton the summer after high school!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDenver View Post
Hi everyone! Just putting this out there...We are a very normal couple (39&44) who just moved to Denver. We would love to meet stable, happy couples for dinner, wine and conversation (30s-50s?). We know there must be other busy committed b/f couples who like wine, coffee, movies, music, community events, and casual dinners. Let's us know!
Hi DJDenver.

Welcome to BFP and to Denver. I haven't met a lot of BF couples here in Denver, but to be fair I haven't made a ton of effort. But my partner and I are always looking for friends we can enjoy company with. And you said the magic W word, too!

Earlier this year I created a Meetup group for Lesbian Wine Lovers in Denver. You can search that out or PM me and we can arrange something offline.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #17
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

Hey neighbors! My first post here at BF and I'm happy it's this one. Count me in the Denver mix.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:45 AM   #18
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Colorado!

Hi there Colorado!
I'm flying to SW Colorado in 2 weeks for a BIG job interview, and I'm very excited about it. I've never been to Colorado but I've only heard great things. If I get the job, I'll be moving there fairly soon from So Cali....just me, my 2 dogs, and a sizable bundle of nerves. If there's anyone on the Planet in that neck of the woods, I'd welcome any advice or input on the area. It's near Durango, way down by the 4 corners--sorry, nowhere near Denver!
Old 03-31-2013, 11:41 AM   #19
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

I am in Western Colorado, Grand Junction to be exact. Where are you flying into? Who are you interviewing with? The four corners area I hear is beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
Hi there Colorado!
I'm flying to SW Colorado in 2 weeks for a BIG job interview, and I'm very excited about it. I've never been to Colorado but I've only heard great things. If I get the job, I'll be moving there fairly soon from So Cali....just me, my 2 dogs, and a sizable bundle of nerves. If there's anyone on the Planet in that neck of the woods, I'd welcome any advice or input on the area. It's near Durango, way down by the 4 corners--sorry, nowhere near Denver!

- Unknown -
Old 04-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #20
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I am in Western Colorado, Grand Junction to be exact. Where are you flying into? Who are you interviewing with? The four corners area I hear is beautiful!
I'll be flying to Durango next Thursday. Yes, I've heard it's beautiful too. My interview is for a public library director near there. I am so excited and nervous! I'm curious to see if there is any GLBT life there and what it may be like. I currently live in a small town very similar (mountain community), but I guess you just don't know until you get there. So what is Colorado like? I spent my entire life in the South and in parts of Ohio, then the last 8 years in Southern California. Anything in between in a mystery!