imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would Like To Meet... a thread for your personal ad

This is a thread for those singles out there that are looking for dates. Post an ad in here so people can respond by IM to what you put up. Obviously you should have some photos on your profile - they help!

I know I'm on the wrong side of the pond, but since I'm starting it, I'll stick my ad up just to get the ball rolling...

Skinny Dipping, Thriller Movies and Counting Frogs

I'm just looking for some dates, really. (UK translation if there's any out there, "lets just hang out" but without the akwardness of not knowing whether it's a date or not or if it might be a possibility. Unless you need that, then let me know and I'll fein obliviousness and pretend I have no desire to snog)

After a bit (*cough*) of a rough time the last few months, I'm really feeling the need to be treated a bit special, treat someone else a bit special, bit of mutual spoiling and company appreciation. A good natter, some lovely food no matter how it's served up: could be restaurant, a winter pic nic, a lovely dinner at home, or maybe breckfast in bed...

I skip through the daises, laugh like a loon, can’t find my shoes/purse/keys, and love to cook. I can be random with my humour and rather off-the-wall. I adore science and love doing science based activites/outings. I want to learn to play the concertina/ukulele.

I live 50 min from London and visit my mates there often, lived there many years.

42, canadian, femme will eventually be looking for a butch cassidy (34 - 52, but can budge a bit) to my femme sundance kid. What kind of butch? Any kind. I'm very versatile with all of that: from stone butch to glitter butch. I'm feisty and independent so please be able to take the piss and have the piss taken. Understanding irony is a requirement.

I want adventures in companionship and slithery sheet foibles. Eat sushi in strange places. Have a glass of champers at 8am and then go swimming in a lake. Watch wierd/alternative movies with a homecooked spread or good take out, cuddle during suspense/thriller or kung fu films and exchange banter/theories. Get excited about BBC science programs and try to make a plaster of paris volcano. Make home made pizza and glue broken things around the house together in an absurd pile and stick a light in it. Pick wild food or count frogs while camping or on a day out.

I´m blunt and *very* open.- I don´t play emotional games as they bore the sh*t out of me. I value honesty, loyalty and an appreciation of the utterly ridiculous. I´m also an experimental gal and love a good toybox with an experienced owner. I have a great sense of play and good imagination – For the love of ****, be communicative: in the every day nitty-gritty to keep everything well greased and honest and also open enough to able to talk about what you want/desire sexually in glorious technicolour detail. I'm versatile with what's required from stone to switch - please enquire! I´ve got a good figure - I suit a corset quite well. Check my gallery.

I love cycling, camping and hiking and hope to frolick in the woods with an ethusiastic nature buff. I also love city breaks full of museums and dancing.

I´ve travelled quite a bit and would love to explore the world some more. I love new and interesting foods/experiences/sights. Spontinaity and adventurous spirit is required, talking till 3am is appreciated.

sex and friendship first, then maybe a bit down the road, if there's something good there, all of the above
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I see this isn't a popular idea with peeps to post a "would like to meet" as no one has followed suit in the thread... I take it there's a butch-femme dating site that of more use that people use. Linky, anyone?

oh, and I'm good with holidays. *cough*. just sayin, like. In case someone charming is travelling through london/oxford... I know some very good kick ass real ale pubs with very good food and know oxford/london quite well for alternative queer night life...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

god, if i were younger and butch and not in the UK and cool enough, i would so be responding to this one. Sigh at an available (but not) Honeybarbara.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

btw i meant if i WERE in the UK. In fact, if i were, i might ask for a date anyway and hope she might mistake me for a butch who wears eyeliner.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I would suggest you meet up with Ciaran, but I suspect one of you (probably him) would be dead within the hour. I am not sure what color prison garb is across the pond, but it seems to be equally unflattering regardless of geographical location.

Happy New Years, Barb!

<3
really? that's sounds interesting..... I'm intrigued now.

Happy NY Juney!! <3 *MWAH*
Old 01-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
As I recall, she doesn't discriminate against a bit of eyeliner.

#Talkingaboutherwhenshe'snothere
I would pin you down and lick the eyeliner off your face, martina.

LOL

aw, darlin, we could have a naughty femme night in. I *do* take brief forays in that direction. y'know, sometimes us gals gotta give each other comfort, y'know? lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #7
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in the UK (Essex)....only, I'm a Femme....

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I'm in the UK (Essex)....only, I'm a Femme....
lol hey darlin! Essex is pretty, I was just there the other weekend and am headed back for a walk on the mashes soon.

so I take it I'm recruiting for a *cough* pyjama party femme orgy now?

I could do that. but I need a leather gimp. any volunteers?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
lol hey darlin! Essex is pretty, I was just there the other weekend and am headed back for a walk on the mashes soon.

so I take it I'm recruiting for a *cough* pyjama party femme orgy now?

I could do that. but I need a leather gimp. any volunteers?
Pyjama party femme orgy….sounds good to me!

I was in Henley-on-Thames a couple of months ago (I used to live there a few years ago)…. I now live near the marshes, unless you mean the Maldon marshes, then I don't, lol!

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 01-01-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Clarification of a sentence....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #10
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

haven't a fuckin clue which marshes, luv! LOL

I'm just learning now as I had never been there before. Oh, hey, if you are interested:

http://boards.gingerbeer.co.uk/index.php?topic=105025.0

I know bar wotever does this kind of stuff weekly on a tues but I figure a sat eve might suit some people more who are coming from a distance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
haven't a fuckin clue which marshes, luv! LOL

I'm just learning now as I had never been there before. Oh, hey, if you are interested:

http://boards.gingerbeer.co.uk/index.php?topic=105025.0

I know bar wotever does this kind of stuff weekly on a tues but I figure a sat eve might suit some people more who are coming from a distance.
Thanks for the link....I'll be out at Chinese New Year celebrations. Next meet-up, hopefully!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Thanks for the link....I'll be out at Chinese New Year celebrations. Next meet-up, hopefully!
I'll be at those during the day myself

the next one will be in about 6 weeks. check back on the board.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'll be at those during the day myself

the next one will be in about 6 weeks. check back on the board.
Thank you, I will.

Can I ask; does anyone get to Curzon WITHOUT using the tube from East London? This is VERY important as due to an accident I had on the tube earlier last year, I now have a major fear of going on them. Thank you!

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 01-01-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: To Add....
Old 01-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #14
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I see this isn't a popular idea with peeps to post a "would like to meet" as no one has followed suit in the thread... I take it there's a butch-femme dating site that of more use that people use. Linky, anyone?.
I think it's a great idea and I'm surprised no one has posted their own ad. (maybe I will post mine). And I'd love a link for a b/f dating site, a good one, for this side of the pond.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #15
nycbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
moved on and ready to start again

nycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default single butch

good evening ladies!!! just thought I'd sliiiide on in and say hello to all you lovely femmes!!

just a short add for now....52, single, available butch in NYC looking for a single, available femme within driving distance (preferably) see pics in gallery

enjoy your evening

Jay

http://youtu.be/39gpaDnjW4I
nycbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #16
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

i haven't had a date off of OKCupid. i am poly but have been busy with work, gained a BUNCH of weight, and otherwise have placed a number of roadblocks in front of dating outside my D/s (which i am free to do and want to do at some point). ANYWAY, i am a member of OKCupid and love the folks they send my way. They seem like real and cool people. i do not know if there is an OKCupid for the UK.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #17
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default All the single ladies

Hey I'm 32..., haven't given up hope yet! Be nice just to meet other singles to do things with
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #18
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would suggest you meet up with Ciaran, but I suspect one of you (probably him) would be dead within the hour. I am not sure what color prison garb is across the pond, but it seems to be equally unflattering regardless of geographical location.
I'm not sure about the colour but hopeful that, if I ask the judge nicely, he / she would allow me to get the prison garb styled by Roberto Cavalli. If so, it would make my time behind bars that bit easier.

In any event, with my record of bribery, I might just be able to get off with a fine

Quote:
The last time I went to Bar Wotever was two years ago when I did a striptease. NEVER AGAIN !!! - I think that I'm still wanted for causing shock and upset to the more sensitive members of the audience

Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #19
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

there were sensitive members at bar wotever?? That doesn't sound like when I used to go!! you must have had a bad audience night? The room was usually full of delightful letches. Well. I haven't gone since it left kings cross when it was above the piss-play fuck club for gay men. I hope it hasn't gotten prudish. My heteroflexible mate got up and played an irish style folk tune on a fiddle and changed to words to having a hot load of jesus' love in her mouth (and other various sexual acts with the saviour) and no one blinked. It would be sad to have lost that randy aspect.

So then, what did you do that got some of the more delicate creatures in a bit of a flap? and did Ingo spank you?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #20
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Thank you, I will.

Can I ask; does anyone get to Curzon WITHOUT using the tube from East London? This is VERY important as due to an accident I had on the tube earlier last year, I now have a major fear of going on them. Thank you!
totally understand.

if you use:
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...T2?language=en

and scroll down to only tick the type of transport you'd be ok with (bus and rail) then it will give you a couple of alternatives of how to get from Fenchurch rail station to soho.

I just pluged it in - take the 25 to oxford/soho. take you about 30 min. if you plug that in yourself, it will give you the map of where to get it and the route map.