Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 09-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
CausticPrincess

How Do You Identify?:

CausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seeking advice from the Butches...Please...

LOVE this site...I am having fun reading and dreaming.......This Femme is yearning for her STUD......ButchDaddy....SweetBoi........ There is a large community here where I live, but havent any idea how to find my butch!! Its almost like they are all in hiding!! ...asking a word of advice from the butches out there......

I cut hair in the local Mall.....How do I make a first move if I see a sweet Butch strolling the mall or in my chair...is that uncouth..? Should I just zip it and let her find me...?? Give her direct eye contact...??? HELP!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
CausticPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

First, welcome to the site.

As to your question, eye contact and a great smile usually seems to work.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #3
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

welcome!!
if you were trying to get MY attention, eye contact and a smile are a GREAT ice breaker but....make me laugh and you've got me!
skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey

Well if you have a large community where you live it shouldn't be a problem. You stated you work at a mall, lots of foot traffic. If I were you , when I didn't have a customer, I'd stand outside the salon and when a butch walked by,I'd say " hey do you need a hair cut?" If they turn you down, say "I'm pretty amazing wanna see? " That will make them laugh, but also make them think. So you plant some seeds and wait.
I have other tried and true methods, but I can't reveal them out in the open like this, I'd lose my membership to the HBSUC.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #5
CausticPrincess

How Do You Identify?:

CausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST ReputationCausticPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

JAGG..LOVE it!! I will DEF try that one......

when I have gone to the local club,(Once).. the place is packed and OMG the butches were INCREDIBLE.....but I cant seem to come across them out in the GP....weird.......what is that!.......

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE........
Old 09-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Heh...tell you what, if a Lady approached me with this, I'd be instantly hooked. How could any Butch/FTM/boi/guy resist being approached like this??

Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well if you have a large community where you live it shouldn't be a problem. You stated you work at a mall, lots of foot traffic. If I were you , when I didn't have a customer, I'd stand outside the salon and when a butch walked by,I'd say " hey do you need a hair cut?" If they turn you down, say "I'm pretty amazing wanna see? " That will make them laugh, but also make them think. So you plant some seeds and wait.
I have other tried and true methods, but I can't reveal them out in the open like this, I'd lose my membership to the HBSUC.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post

Great advice! I'd be hooked with this type of flirting too. From my experience it is hard to spot the femme woman, so a look or a smile helps.
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #8
CausticPrincess

How Do You Identify?:

That is my mission for the week.....LOL....when I see what I like.....direct eye contact.....sweet sassy smile.....and offer to run my hands through her hair......WINNER!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CausticPrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #9
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticPrincess View Post
JAGG..LOVE it!! I will DEF try that one......

when I have gone to the local club,(Once).. the place is packed and OMG the butches were INCREDIBLE.....but I cant seem to come across them out in the GP....weird.......what is that!.......

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE........

Darlin' maybe the butch you are looking for doesn't live in FL perhaps they live in another state.......say like Pennsylvania lol just sayin'
Old 09-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #10
CausticPrincess

How Do You Identify?:

LMAO!!! you have a most excellent point Stone!!!! And......are we really hard to spot for some reason...?? SHIT !! I practically drool when I see what I like.... I thought I was obvious.......OBVIOUSLY NOT!! Come back to FLA darling......lemme run my fingers through your hair......LOL
Old 09-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #11
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
LMAO!!! you have a most excellent point Stone!!!! And......are we really hard to spot for some reason...?? SHIT !! I practically drool when I see what I like.... I thought I was obvious.......OBVIOUSLY NOT!! Come back to FLA darling......lemme run my fingers through your hair......LOL
LOL well up here the ladies are hard to spot. I'd love for you to run your fingers through my hair
The Following User Says Thank You to stonebutchinpa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

yes ma'am for sure do something to grab their attention...good butches are easy to spot in the GP but a good femme is hard Not to mistake for a straight lady...lay it on thick & you'll turn the right head...

Last edited by Tcountry; 09-19-2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: spelling
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 08:33 AM   #13
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

very good advice's ...... for Princess here.....
but i have a ?
what if your not the Princess type..... are there any butch/guys.TG.. etc. who would like a non princess type??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:01 AM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Is work the right place?

Isn't there some other social network?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Heh...tell you what, if a Lady approached me with this, I'd be instantly hooked. How could any Butch/FTM/boi/guy resist being approached like this??

Theo
ditto....I'd be flattered.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #16
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOVE this site...I am having fun reading and dreaming.......This Femme is yearning for her STUD......ButchDaddy....SweetBoi........ There is a large community here where I live, but havent any idea how to find my butch!! Its almost like they are all in hiding!! ...asking a word of advice from the butches out there......

I cut hair in the local Mall.....How do I make a first move if I see a sweet Butch strolling the mall or in my chair...is that uncouth..? Should I just zip it and let her find me...?? Give her direct eye contact...??? HELP!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Dear CausticPrincess,
I'm sure your beautiful smile and great personality would attract any butch rather its a FTM or someone who identifies as a TopButch, just keep your options open on all levels

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #17
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

i agree with stone. femmes are hard to spot. unless i'm hanging upside down from a tree and pounding my chest to see which ones run over to me i don't approach femmes in a public/straight forum. tried it once and got hit with a purse. which hurt like hell. which leads me to ask wtf do you femmes keep in those things? >_<
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #18
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
i agree with stone. femmes are hard to spot. unless i'm hanging upside down from a tree and pounding my chest to see which ones run over to me i don't approach femmes in a public/straight forum. tried it once and got hit with a purse. which hurt like hell. which leads me to ask wtf do you femmes keep in those things? >_<
OMG do you seriously think we should tell you? Wouldn't that spoil the suspense? Should this have gone in the "answer a question with a question" annoying thread?
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #19
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

GAH that just made me wonder more. i think you should have a weapons permit to carry a purse.
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #20
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I seriously doubt a femme would hit one of us with her purse, we need to know what femmes keep in them cuz we would suspect straight women keep the same things in them. So umm like we know what we are up against when it hits our head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
OMG do you seriously think we should tell you? Wouldn't that spoil the suspense? Should this have gone in the "answer a question with a question" annoying thread?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: